[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: MARTHA.jpg (45KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
MARTHA.jpg
45KB, 350x350px
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME
>>
File: sasuke.jpg (68KB, 1264x693px) Image search: [Google]
sasuke.jpg
68KB, 1264x693px
>IT'S TOO LATE CLARK, IT'S TOO LATE NOW, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!
that alternative ending to the movie was fukn brutal desu
>>
File: bane.png (126KB, 217x340px) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
126KB, 217x340px
Get 'em on board I'll call it in
>>
>>85043476
That's the true pleb filter right there
>>
>>85043388
Worst part of the movie.
>>
One of the most touching scenes in the history of cinema.
>>
>>85043856
>filename
Where's the ambiguity? It looks pretty clear cut to me.
>>
>>85044174
ok,so did he kill him?
>>
File: 1499908186257.jpg (34KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499908186257.jpg
34KB, 500x464px
>>85043388
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>85044241
Yes. I remember the cartoon version being a lot more ambiguous than that.
>>
>>85043388
Please anon, I want to go at least one day without watching this masterpiece.
>>
>>85043388
Ironman's new suit is a bit controversial
>>
>The world only makes sense when you force it to.

Say what you want about BvS this is the best line Batman's ever had in film history, possibly in the comics too.
>>
>>85043388
To progress the storyline
>>
>>85044241
No.
>>
>>85044926
If you can't follow that simple progression of panels there is no way you can understand film. Fuck off.
>>
the funny thing is everyone will always remember all the stupid dialogue in DC kino like BvS and suicide squad but i cant remember a damn line from any marvel movie
>>
>>85045845
I remember there was that really really autistic orange slices line Ant-Man said, but for the love of god I actually couldn't remember it and still don't. I knew he said something quippy and 9gaggy but I didn't think it was that brain-numbingly stupid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.