[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>socially awkward outcast dork >has healthy circle of friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Promotional_Photo_Jughead_Jones.jpg (35KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
Promotional_Photo_Jughead_Jones.jpg
35KB, 350x490px
>socially awkward outcast dork
>has healthy circle of friends, social life and hot gf to boot

when will this meme end?

why are "losers" always portrayed like this?
>>
>>85039615
To appeal to normies otherwise there would be no ratings
>>
>>85039615
Because reality hurts, anon.
Most people view film as a healthy form of escapism, and holding a mirror for you isn't something Hollywood kino likes to do.
>>
>>85039615
Did you not have a cute GF in high school anon? I was a fat robotics nerd who was borderline socially autistic, and even I had a girlfriend for two years.
>>
>>85039615
You forgot to mention that he's /fit/. Real social outcasts are either anorexic or obese, no in-between.
>>
>>85039797
What the fuck, how?
My friends didn't have a girlfriend (I didn't as well, but I was a huge asshole who talked shit about everyone ever, so it was my own fault) and they seemed like the perfect candidates.
As far as I remeber, literally every girl had a boyfriend but only like a third of the boys had a girlfriend.
>>
File: mrrobot.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>writers want us to believe he's a socially maladjusted introvert
>gets laid literally in the first episode
>>
>>85042315
With his drug dealer, who still took his money afterwards.
>>
>>85042315
Mr robot
>>
>>85039615
Because if he was really a social outcast he woudln't be involved in the story at all, he would just be at home all day playing video games and posting on 4chan
>>
>>85039615
It seems like they were trying to give his character somewhat of a goth/emo vibe which is weird because there's nothing significantly alternative or non-conforming about his character. He goes on and on about how he's a weirdo, how he's an outcast, and whatever, but there's nothing really that weird about him, and a lot of his interests are pretty mainstream and not all that uncommon for the typical American teenager to have i.e him saying something along the lines of “As the godfather of indie cinema, Quentin Tarantino, likes to say-" in episode four. There's also really nothing about his character that's socially awkward nor does he have any off-putting behavioral traits that would make him an outcast in the real world.
>>
>>85039795
>holding a mirror for you isn't something Hollywood kino likes to do
you got it wrong, this is something that Hollywood generally indeed does not like to do, but kino does like to do that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.