[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can cable channels like CNN or shows like SNL claim they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
How can cable channels like CNN or shows like SNL claim they are having record viewership numbers while there are literally hundreds of thousands of people unsubscribing to cable annually?
>>
File: cockholster.jpg (193KB, 882x556px) Image search: [Google]
cockholster.jpg
193KB, 882x556px
>>85039202
Holy fuck Donnie, get off your ass and do your job.
>>
>>85039202
What's the point of having a discussion about numbers if you are not going to post any? Is this one of those threads where we all pretend we know what we are talking about?
>>
>>85039202
Same way Trump does.
They lie.
>>
>SNL
>cable
stupid fucking drumpfcuck
>>
File: consider.png (221KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
221KB, 600x600px
>>85039202
fixed
>>
>>85039430
what numbers does trump lie about?
>>
>>85039493
How SNL not cable you fucking retard?
>>
CNN is on every service imaginable. That's how they make money. All cable and satellite packages have CNN down to the most basic. They're even Sling TV, so if you cut the cord and get that for $20 a month some of that cut still goes to CNN whether you like it or not.

SNL isn't on cable.
>>
>>85041529
It's a network show son
>>
>>85041529
NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS, CSPAN, PBS, CW, etc. are network television not cable.
>>
>>85041529
I can't tell if you're baiting or just an average trump voter
>>
>>85039202
allow me to explain. networks were hemorrhaging viewers
>oh shit no more advertising bux
so they came up with a new way to to "measure" ratings called Live+
this allows them to add views from hulu(SNL clips) and/or other INTERNET streams to more accurately, or more like artificially, represent viewers

TLDR jewish schemes
>>
The real reason not often spoken of:

These big stations do deals with airports to be on 24/7 and they count the traffic as viewership. There's some action to end this practice but I can't remember the name. Basically a huge percentage of big news numbers, on top of already being pathetic, are borderline made up.
>>
>>85041476
all of them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.