[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cory in the House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0156.jpg (401KB, 1000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
401KB, 1000x1161px
What is /tv/'s opinion of Cory in the House?
>>
Electing Cory was the biggest mistake we ever made as a nation. Yeah his catch-phrases were cute, he made us all laugh, but that's not enough to run the richest nation on Earth, come on guys. It's time to just admit that we fucked up, and figure out how to get Cory out of the house.
>>
>>85038344
Cory 2020
>>
Kino
>>
Cory vs Doge 2020, gonna be a tough battle
>>
Was this show or movie really about this kid becoming president? How did it end up happening ?
>>
>>/a/
>>
>>85039117
It was a different time
>>
>>85038344
>and figure out how to get Cory out of the house.

Can't wait for you to get arrested you god damn enemy of the nation
>>
>>85039175
No I mean in the show how did he become president? What was the plot?
>>
>>85039276
His dad was a chef in the white house, he wasn't president
>>
File: trump.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
Cory has weakened our military by weakening our economy. He's crippled us with wasteful spending, massive debt, low growth, a huge trade deficit and open borders.

General MacArthur and General Patton, they're spinning in their graves. The generals certainly aren't doing very well right now.
>>
>that scene in the first episode where he promised to replace a fence on the southern lawn with a wall
>that scene in the series finale where he admits that he never planned to do it

Cory was a mistake.
>>
>>85038274

Looks like we got a House Cory over here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.