[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversity in films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: muh diversity- raimi vs mcu.jpg (2MB, 8200x2602px) Image search: [Google]
muh diversity- raimi vs mcu.jpg
2MB, 8200x2602px
This seems to be a hot topic right now, are you in favour of it, or no?
>>
>>85037955
The real reason so few actors of colour were in the original was because they were the only ones fine with his blaringly obvious racism
>>
I don't understand why they feel the need to change the races of established characters. These are works of fiction, you should be able to create a compelling character that stands on their own merit. Instead of race changing already established characters for 'Diversity' points. Diversity for the sake of Diversity is just stupid.
>>
>>85037955
Oh, I'm in favor of diversity
I'm just against forced memes and diversity to please retarded sjw (((critics))) and characters that do not bring anything useful to a plot except for the diverse color of their skin
I'm also against shitty castings with ugly people who cant act.

Bring me good characters who look nice, can act and you can care for them in a plot that makes some actual fucking sense and I don't give a damn if they're all niggers, I will call it kino.
>>
>>85037955
I only watch movies pre-2000 because I hate niggers with a passion
>>
>>85038569
this
>>
The problem with diversity is that brown people are less smart and talented than white people.
>>
Give me one (1) reason why every single role in all movies can't be played by a straight while male
>>
capeshit sucks grow up and quit flooding the catalog with this bullshit
>>
BAFTAs say you can't win best film without featuing diversity. BFI says they won't fund british films that don't push diversity.

That's why we are getting this race mixing propaganda like A United Kingdom and that one Victoria and Abdul.
>>
File: 1457556942980.gif (2MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1457556942980.gif
2MB, 400x304px
>>85037955
>This seems to be a hot topic right now, are you in favour of it, or no?
This is ahead of it's time, think about it.
>>
>>85039237
Give me a reason why it cant be played by a non white you little cumskin
>>
>>85037955
Queens is literally the most diverse place in the world.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/queens-diverse-places-earth-new-figures-show-article-1.430744
>>
>>85039912
Yeah, and? It also was during the time of Raimi's trilogy yet 99% of the cast was white
>>
>>85040111

He's just trying to make white people give up. *looks at who is president*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.