[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mouse is getting nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: colin.png (236KB, 558x384px) Image search: [Google]
colin.png
236KB, 558x384px
http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/colin-trevorrow-insists-hes-the-best-director-for-star-wars.html

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/colin-trevorrow-defends-star-wars-episode-ix-directing-gig-book-henry-reviews-1021534

> "And I need to make a film that you’ll appreciate, even if your experience with it was different, which is making something that will be deeply emotionally resonant and satisfying for people all around the world. And I think about it a lot."

Yes man confirmed. He's just a set puppet making generic committee designed blockusters. He did it for Spielberg, He's doing it for Kennedy.
>>
>>85037349
>He went on to stress that filmmaking for him is a team effort. "There tends to be a lot of assumptions made about control, but the reality is, it’s a collaboration," he said.

Yes Man Trevarrow
>>
>>85037349
>"It’s not me locked in a room with the producers trying to get in and me saying, ‘I’m making my decisions!’ It is a much more collaborative process. I think that except for very, very rare circumstances, there is no such thing as final cut anymore. And I think the best-case scenario for any film is that the producer and the writer and the director are all on the same page and making the same movie."

Lol, is this his way of communicating that he's on a leash?
>>
>>85037349
>I need to make a film that you’ll appreciate

Great, go do that, cool, but maybe don't use Star Wars to work out your issues. As it is, 9 is destined to be the weakest of the trilogy. J World was a rudderless CGI trifle, and if this new film is so bad, i don't know what the Mouse is thinking. Fire him, keep Rian on.
>>
File: starwras.png (1MB, 789x865px) Image search: [Google]
starwras.png
1MB, 789x865px
>>85037566
I wouldnt be surprised if the mouse pulled a WB and fired him after production like Zack Snyder.

If they fired Snyder after BvS, it would signal that WB is nervous. So they revealed that news a year later.

Trevarrow is in a similar situation. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets the axe eventually, unless he tiptoes and open mouth smooches the committees asses.
>>
>>85037763
>fired Snyder
Huh
>>
>>85037763
Zack wasn't fired, he took time to deal with the death of one of his kids, you mouseshills have not fukcing class.
>>
>>85038069
Snyder is kicked out of Justice Leagure, you haven't heard?
>>
>>85038278
>kicked out
He left on his own and Joss isn't even getting any list credits for finishing it
>>
Fuck the mouse for butchering Ace Ventura in space
>>
>>85037763
unrelated, but I'd like to see Snyder's take on Star Wars.
>>
>>85039229
Revenge of the Sith all over again
>>
File: 1344401123645.gif (2MB, 251x185px) Image search: [Google]
1344401123645.gif
2MB, 251x185px
>ep7 is going to end up being the best nu-starwars movie out of the bunch, including spinoffs
>and it was fucking awful
w e w
>>
File: 1453292296283.jpg (499KB, 1420x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453292296283.jpg
499KB, 1420x960px
>>85039229
This
>>
>>85040324
Meh, looks like more Darth Vaders. How 'bout something original?
>>
File: 1388362043058.gif (2MB, 149x198px) Image search: [Google]
1388362043058.gif
2MB, 149x198px
>>85037349
When will people realize that your basically paying to watch a 2 hour commercial? Just looking at the profit margins will give you the answer

>2 Billions from box office
>8 Billions from merchandising
>>
>>85039229
Just watch Sucker Punch and Batman vs. Superman for your daily dose of chaotic cgi trash.
>>
>>85040441
Yeah, General Grievous was legitimately spooky looking and his multi arm combat was straight up fun to watch.

Were we too harsh on the prequel bros?
>>
File: MARTHA.jpg (45KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
MARTHA.jpg
45KB, 350x350px
>>85039229
>S-save Padme...
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.