[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 105

File: dukat.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dukat.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful day/night. I'm looking for that image that often gets posted here listing all the episodes of TNG with a guide on what to watch, what to skip, and what's needed for story purposes. Care to help me out? Also Star Trek thread, I guess.
>>
Shades of Grey, anon. It's TNG kino
>>
star treks suck
>>
its on my ipad id post it if i hadnt left it at my gfs house I have the ones for TOS, TNG, DS9 and voyager if this thread survives until tonight when I'm over there (were ordering pizza and watching GOT while drinking wine) I'll put it up.
>>
File: Soren.jpg (28KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
Soren.jpg
28KB, 528x544px
>>85034181
"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"
>>
>it's a Worf would rather commit suicide than be a decent father and go through physio episode

Worf is so shit
>>
>>85034181
Watch all of it you enormous faggot.
>>
>>85035418
Don't tell him that, he can skip at least half of series 1
>>
File: 1441517858422.jpg (51KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
1441517858422.jpg
51KB, 500x692px
It's the future you chose!
>>
>>85035122
>go through physio
He was completely paralysed
>>
>>85034181
i can give you my opinion 1/3

TOP 10 Episode

SEASON 1

Encounter at Farpoint S01E01

The new Starship Enterprise begins her maiden voyage by uncovering the mysteries of an advanced space station. The crew's mission is threatened by an omnipotent being named Q, who puts them on trial for the crimes of all humanity.
SEASON 1 STAND OUTS

Hide and Q S01E10

Q returns to the Enterprise to tempt Commander Riker into joining the Q Continuum with the lure of Q's powers.
The Big Goodbye S01E12

A computer malfunction traps Picard, Data, Dr. Crusher, and Whalen in a Dixon Hill holodeck program set in early-20th-century Earth.
Datalore S01E13

The Enterprise crew finds a disassembled android identical to Data at the site of the Omicron Theta colony—where Data was found—which was destroyed by a life form dubbed "the Crystalline Entity." The reassembled android, Lore, brings the Crystalline Entity to the Enterprise.
11001001 S01E15

Bynars upgrade the Enterprise's computers in spacedock. Riker and Picard become distracted by a surprisingly realistic holodeck character.
Symbiosis S01E22

Picard tries to mediate a trade dispute between two neighboring planets, one of which is the sole supplier of a drug to treat the other's apparently fatal disease.
Skin of Evil S01E23

An evil, tar-like creature holds Troi hostage on an alien world. During the rescue mission, one of the Enterprise's crew is killed.
Conspiracy S01E25

The strange behavior of high-ranking officers—which earlier prompted the investigation of the crew (in "Coming of Age")—leads Picard to uncover a conspiracy within Starfleet
The Neutral Zone S01E26

A derelict satellite is found containing cryonically frozen humans from the 21st century as the Enterprise is sent to investigate the destruction of outposts near Romulan space.
>>
>>85035438
0/10
>>
TOP 10 Episodes
SEASON 2

NONE
SEASON 3

Yesterday's Enterprise" S03E15
The USS Enterprise-C arrives from the past causing a shift in reality and the return of the deceased Tasha Yar (Denise Crosby)
SEASON 4
The Best of Both Worlds 1 S03E24 + S04E01
Captain Picard is kidnapped by the Borg as they begin their invasion of Federation space.

Picard is rescued from the Borg as the Enterprise races to save Earth. Data interfaces with the half-Borg Picard and finds a way to shut down the Borg ship. Guest star Elizabeth Dennehy as Starfleet Commander Shelby.
SEASON 5

Darmok S05E012

Picard must learn to communicate with an alien captain who speaks in metaphors before a dangerous beast kills them both. Guest star Paul Winfield as Dathon.
I, Borg S05E023

The Enterprise rescues a Borg survivor, whom Geordi names 'Hugh'. Picard plans to download a destructive computer virus to Hugh so the virus will spread throughout the collective when Hugh is sent back.
The Inner Light S05E025

A space probe creates a telepathic tether to Picard and causes him to experience, in twenty-five minutes, a lifetime as a married man on a world that was destroyed a millennium ago.
Time's Arrow S05E026 / S06E01

A 500 year old artifact is uncovered on Earth: Data's severed head. The Enterprise investigates alien involvement in Earth's past and Data fulfills his destiny.

The Enterprise crew follow Data to San Francisco of the 1890s. The crew deals with Samuel Clemens and runs into Jack London while trying to find a way to prevent aliens from interfering with 19th century Earth. Guest star: Jerry Hardin as Samuel Clemens.
>>
File: trek remastered.jpg (168KB, 1373x468px) Image search: [Google]
trek remastered.jpg
168KB, 1373x468px
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092455/epdate

Skip anything less than 6.9
>>
File: Picard_jacket_leather_shoulders.jpg (29KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picard_jacket_leather_shoulders.jpg
29KB, 350x480px
>>85035492
Trek fashion is so dope at times
>>
STANDOUT EPISODES Season 2 to Season 5

SEASON 2

Elementary, Dear Data S02E03

After Lt Cmdr. Data (Brent Spiner) easily solves an ordinary Sherlock Holmes holodeck mystery, La Forge asks the computer to make a Holmes villain capable of defeating him. The resultant Professor Moriarty (Daniel Davis) soon becomes far more powerful than expected.

The Outrageous Okona S02E04

Terri Hatcher / Billy Campbell

The Enterprise is caught up in the schemes of a flamboyant space rogue on the run, while Data explores humour with the help of a holodeck comedian (Joe Piscopo).

A Matter of Honour S02E08

Commander William Riker (Jonathan Frakes) is assigned to a Klingon vessel via an officer exchange program between the Federation and the Klingon Empire.

The Measure of a Man S02E09

After Lt Cmdr. Data refuses an order from Starfleet to be dismantled for research purposes, a hearing is convened to determine if he is a legal citizen or property of the Federation.

Contagion S02E11

A dangerous alien computer virus runs rampant through the Enterprise after causing the destruction of her sister ship, the USS Yamato.

Q Who S02E16

Q (John de Lancie) flings the Enterprise 7,000 light years beyond Federation space and introduces them to the deadly Borg.
>>
>>85035492
>>85035492
Why are Uhura and Guinan holding hands?
>>
>>85035495
He still has a son with no other living relatives
>>
>>85034181
>Also Star Trek thread, I guess.
Why do you love this phrase so much?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Also%20Trek%20thread/type/op/
>>
STANDOUTS SEASON 3
Deja Q S03E13

The Q Continuum strips Q (John De Lancie) of his powers, and dumps him aboard the Enterprise.

Who Watches the Watchers S03E04

Counselor Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis) and Commander William Riker (Jonathan Frakes) must rectify the damage done when two primitives from Mintaka III catch a glimpse of a Federation observation team and eventually conclude that Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) is a god.

Booby Trap S03E06

The Enterprise falls victim to an ancient booby trap set to snare starships. While in an effort to find an escape, Lt. Geordi La Forge (LeVar Burton) finds himself falling for the holodeck's representation of an accomplished Federation engineer Dr. Leah Brahms (Susan Gibney).
Déjà Q S0313

The Q Continuum strips Q (John De Lancie) of his powers, and dumps him aboard the Enterprise.

Captain's Holiday S03E19

Captain Picard is convinced to take some much-needed shore leave on Risa but gets wrapped up in a woman's treasure hunt.

Hollow Pursuits S03E21

Lt. Reginald Barclay's (Dwight Schultz) use of the holodeck as an escape interferes with his duties. Meanwhile, the Enterprise suffers from mysterious and random malfunctions.
>>
File: nothing wrong.png (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong.png
204KB, 500x375px
>>85034181
Bajoran workers, your attention please
>>
STANDOUTS SEASON 4
Family S04S02

While the Enterprise is under going repairs at Earth, Captain Picard visits his brother's family in France, Lt. Worf's adoptive human parents come to see him aboard the ship, and Dr. Crusher gives her son Wesley a personal holo-recording left by his late father shortly after the boy's birth.

Brothers S04S03

Data is summoned by his creator Noonien Soong. They are joined by Data's brother, Lore.

Remember Me S04S05

After an apparent failure of a warp-field experiment, people begin to disappear from the Enterprise with only Dr. Crusher remembering that they ever existed.

Legacy S04S06

Tasha Yar's sister Ishara seeks to restore order on their conflict-ridden colony world.

Future Imperfect S04E08

Riker finds himself sixteen years in the future. His memory of the interim is erased by a dormant virus.

Final Mission S04E10

Wesley sets off on his final mission with the Enterprise accompanied by Picard. They become stranded on a desert planet.

Data's Day S04E11

Data gets dancing lessons from Dr. Crusher in preparation of Chief O'Brien's wedding as the Enterprise brings Ambassador T'Pel to the Romulans for negotiations.
>>
File: Viewing Guide For TNG.jpg (4MB, 1080x8800px) Image search: [Google]
Viewing Guide For TNG.jpg
4MB, 1080x8800px
>>85034181
Here ya go OP
One for TNG
>>
Devil's Due S04E13

A powerful mythic figure from a millennium ago returns to enslave a planet in accordance with a contract. However, Picard is convinced she is an opportunistic charlatan. Guest star Marta DuBois as Ardra.

Clues S04E13

The crew, with the exception of Data, is rendered unconscious for 30 seconds after going through a localised wormhole. However, various clues suggest they were unconscious for an entire day.

First Contact S04E14

Riker is hospitalised during a botched pre-first contact mission. Xenophobia results in increasing hostility toward his presence.

The Nth Degree S04E19

After an encounter with an alien probe, Barclay experiences great leaps in confidence and intelligence.

Qpid S04E20

Q returns to test Picard's love for an old flame.

The Drumhead S04E21

A witchhunt ensues for suspected Romulan spies aboard the Enterprise. Guest star Jean Simmons as Rear Admiral Norah Satie.

Redemption Prt1 + S04E26 / S05E01

Worf leaves the Enterprise to fight on behalf of Gowron in a Klingon civil war. The Klingon Civil War comes to a conclusion. Data becomes a Captain
>>
File: Viewing Guide for DS9.jpg (4MB, 1080x8900px) Image search: [Google]
Viewing Guide for DS9.jpg
4MB, 1080x8900px
And one for DS9. Enjoy.
>>
File: 1407881553672.jpg (415KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1407881553672.jpg
415KB, 1440x1080px
>>85035806
That guide isn't for skipping.

Here's the Official 4chan TNG Guide for skipping episodes.
>>
STANDOUTS SEASON 5
"Ensign Ro" S05E02

After an attack on a Federation outpost, Picard is sent to locate a Bajoran terrorist with the help of Ensign Ro Laren.

" Disaster" S05E05

The Enterprise is without power, trapping Picard in a turbolift with three children and others in various locations. Command of the bridge falls to Counselor Troi who feels ill-prepared.

Unification S05E07+8

Spock is reported to have defected to the Romulans. Picard and Data travel to Romulus on a cloaked Klingon vessel to investigate. Spock attempts to unify the Vulcans and Romulans in peace but falls into a Romulan trap.

"A Matter of Time" S05E09

An apparent historian from the 26th century visits the Enterprise while they help a planet prevent a nuclear winter. Guest star Matt Frewer as Berlinghoff Rasmussen.

Conundrum S05E14

The crew's memories are mysteriously erased. They soon discover that they are being manipulated into taking part in a war.

Power Play S05E15

Troi, O'Brien, and Data are possessed by entities who want control of the ship.

Ethics S05E16

Worf becomes paralyzed and suicidal. Dr. Crusher, the ship's doctor, consults a risk-taking researcher to save his life.

The Outcast S05E17

Riker falls in love with an androgynous during their efforts to rescue others of the same race who were trapped in "null space".

Cause and Effect S05E18

The Enterprise becomes stuck in a time loop but the crew retain some memory of previous instances. Guest star Kelsey Grammer as Morgan Bateson.

The Perfect Mate S05E21

Picard forces himself to resist the charms of a female empathic metamorph who is sent to marry an alien leader as a peace offering. Guest star Famke Janssen as Kamala.

The Next Phase S05E25

A transporter accident traps Geordi and Ensign Ro out of phase with normal space. While the others plan their funeral, Geordi and Ro must find a way to reverse the process and save the Enterprise from destruction.
>>
>>85035660

I think you could actually pull that jacket off if it was a darker color.
>>
And that's the two that I have. If anybody has the ones for VOY and ENT, I'd love to complete my collection. Thanks.
>>
TOP 10

SEASON 7

Parallels S07E11
Worf finds himself randomly shifting between alternate realities.

The Pegasus S07E12
Riker's former Captain boards the Enterprise to retrieve the USS Pegasus. Picard investigates the circumstances of its loss and finds that there has been a cover-up. Features Terry O'Quinn as Admiral Eric Pressman.

All Good Things... S07E25+26
Picard finds himself being transported between three time periods, thanks to Q, with a spacetime distortion that threatens to destroy reality growing larger in the past, and smaller in the future.

STANDOUTS SEASON 6

Relics S06E04

The Enterprise investigates a vessel that crashed on the surface of a Dyson sphere 75 years ago. A pattern is found in the transporter buffer which turns out to be Mr. Scott. He is released from the buffer and later agrees to return to the vessel with Geordi to help restore the logs. They become the only hope when the Enterprise is accidentally pulled inside the sphere.

Rascals S06E07
A transporter malfunction turns Picard, Keiko, Ro, and Guinan into children who become the ship's only hope when they are left aboard while the adult crew are forced to perform dangerous labor by Ferengi pirates.

A Fistful of Datas S06E08
Data's mind is connected to the ship's computer which creates unforeseen effects on the holodeck.

Chain of Command, S06E010 + 11
Captain Jellico is assigned command of the Enterprise while Picard is sent on a covert mission into Cardassian territory. Guest star: Ronny Cox as Edward Jellico.
Picard, having been captured, is tortured by a sadistic Cardassian interrogator (played by David Warner).

Ship in a Bottle S06E012
Barclay accidentally awakens Prof. Moriarty on the holodeck who uses the powers at his disposal to coerce the crew into finding a way to allow him to leave the holodeck. Guest star: Daniel Davis as Professor Moriarty.
>>
>>85034181
https://imgur.com/a/XwHGU
>>
File: 1498754804689.jpg (2MB, 1600x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1498754804689.jpg
2MB, 1600x3200px
What's the Heir to the Empire of Trek books?
>>
Face of the Enemy S06E014
Deanna is involuntarily recruited to assist in the transport of Romulan defectors across the border.
Tapestry S06E015
An accident kills Picard. He finds an afterlife with Q analyzing his past choices.

Birthright S06E016+17
Worf is told on Deep Space Nine that his father is alive and is being held prisoner by the Romulans. Meanwhile an engineering experiment accidentally results in Data's first dream. Guest star: James Cromwell as Jaglom Shrek. Worf, now a prisoner, tries to teach the Klingon refugees the ways of the warrior.

Starship Mine S06E018
Thieves attempt to steal trilithium from the Enterprise during a Baryon sweep at the Remmler Array and Picard alone must thwart them.

Lessons S06E019
Picard becomes involved with a woman who is serving on the Enterprise but he must send her into a dangerous mission.

The Chase S06E020
Picard tries to solve an ancient genetic mystery uncovered by his archaeological mentor and faces stiff competition. Guest star: Norman Lloyd as Richard Galen.

Rightful Heir S06E023
Worf experiences a crisis of faith and travels to a Klingon holy site where the mythic figure Kahless returns to lead the Klingon people.

Second Chances S06E024
Riker encounters a duplicate of himself created by a transporter malfunction stranded on a planet. "Thomas" vies for Deanna's affections.

Timescape S06E025
The Enterprise is caught in temporal stasis and on the brink of destruction by a Romulan ship.

Descent S06E026 + S07S01
The crew encounter a group of Borg acting individually and Data briefly experiences emotions. Professor Stephen Hawking makes a guest appearance. The Borg are being led by Lore. Data falls under his control by being fed negative emotions.
>>
File: royale.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
royale.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>85035806
>Hating on The Royale
I never understood this meme.

Anyway, watching TNG out of order is mostly fine. You should watch it all at some point though so you can fully appreciate the memes associated with them.
>>
anyone has the bitchy Keiko gif? I forgot to save it?
>>
STANDOUTS SEASON 7

Gambit S07S04/ S07S05
The Enterprise crew investigate the apparent murder of Captain Picard during an archaeological trip. Riker is kidnapped by mercenaries and finds Picard working as part of their crew.
Picard and Riker help mercenaries collect archaeological artifacts to prevent an ancient Vulcan weapon from falling into the wrong hands.

Homeward S07S13
Worf's human foster brother violates the Prime Directive to save a doomed primitive race.

Lower Decks S07S15
Junior officers buck for promotion as one of them is assigned the dangerous task of helping a Cardassian spy.

Thine Own Self S07E16
Data loses his memory after retrieving radioactive fragments on a planet's surface and endangers the humanoid settlement he encounters while Deanna studies to become a bridge officer.

Genesis S07E17
A routine medical treatment inadvertently creates a virus that begins to de-evolve the Enterprise crew while Picard and Data are on an away mission. This is the first and only episode to be directed by Gates McFadden, who plays Dr. Crusher.

Journey's End S07E20
Wesley considers his future as the Enterprise is ordered to remove Native American colonists from a planet that is about to fall under Cardassian jurisdiction. Guest stars Richard Poe as Gul Evek and Tom Jackson as Lakanta. Final appearance of Eric Menyuk as The Traveler.

Preemptive Strike S07E24
Lieutenant Ro graduates from advanced tactical training and is sent by Picard to lure Maquis terrorists into a trap. Guest star Richard Poe as Gul Evek

Thats it.
>>
>>85035806
>>85035873
>>85035893
Thanks all!
>>
>>85036030

There was an entire book about that 1940's holodeck episode?
>>
>>85036075
>I never understood this meme.
The chart doesn't present unanimous opinions, but it does strive to present the opinions of ~most~ of the fandom.

Only in /trek/ threads can we find people who insist that (for example) "The Royale" is great or that "Darmok" and "The Inner Light" are bad.
>>
>>85036111
Pahtak you did not mention me.
>>
>>85035873
I'll just point out that DS9 is fully serialized and you shouldn't really skip any of it.
>>
>>85035806
>Violations
>Bad

>Manhunt
>Bad

Why do you hate Betazoid episodes? They're fun
>>
>>85035644
Why didn't they improve that shitty star effect? I could have done either version with Paint Shop Pro nearly 20 years ago.
>>
>>85036262
Most of the first season isn't and can be skipped.
>>
>>85036266
>https://imgur.com/a/XwHGU
I don't hate them; I didn't write that guide. I don't agree with it 100%. Plus, that guide completely writes off VOY after Threshold, and apparently there are lots of episodes in Season 3 that are quite good. I might take a shot at writing my own guide like that one day, but that's a shit ton of effort.
>>
>>85036213
i loved royale, it was the first star trek episode I saw in fact when I was just a wee lad watching peasant vision at my parents house. its fun and relaxed
>>
>>85035725
>no other living relatives
There's his Uncle Kurn, and Worf's adoptive parents.
>>
>>85036397
Kurn was a sexual predator, the boy would have been raped to death
>>
>>85036318
Eh. Season 1 is admittedly slow and boring at times, but it's also a lot of set up and develops characters and alien cultures etc. I woudn't skip on a first watch.
>>
>>85035731
You have to put quotes wrong it, that's searching for posts which contain "also", "trek" and "thread"

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/%22Also%20Trek%20thread%22/type/op/
>>
>>85036365
The guide is definitely wrong on The Royale. It's a very fun, day-in-the-life kind of episode for Data, Riker and Worf. I still catch it on re-watches.
>>
File: movealonghome1.jpg (78KB, 788x604px) Image search: [Google]
movealonghome1.jpg
78KB, 788x604px
>>85036429
Not even Move Along Home?
>>
File: Worf_hologram.jpg (7KB, 185x181px) Image search: [Google]
Worf_hologram.jpg
7KB, 185x181px
Captain. I...
>>
>>85036624
This episode and the Mpreg episode of ENT are god tier.
>>
>>85036624
Move Along Home is pretty comfy desu. I'd much rather skip something like "If Wishes Were Horses"
>>
File: 1500038111280.jpg (24KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1500038111280.jpg
24KB, 400x397px
>>85034181
https://imgur.com/a/XwHGU
here is a link to all guides
>>
>>85036719
"Lieutenant, if the next words out of your mouth are about phasers, photon torpedo or raising shields, I'm going to order Commander Data to give your ridged Klingon arsehole a full spread of tactical android cock"
>>
File: 1469750199411.png (585KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1469750199411.png
585KB, 1000x668px
>be a bajoran worker
>fail to pay attention
>>
>>85036830
>hmmf. Noted. Sir.
>>
File: Tora_Ziyal.jpg (66KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
Tora_Ziyal.jpg
66KB, 692x530px
Was she just a beard?
>>
>>85035806
>Lower Decks
>great
fucking trolls
>>
File: 1480987842800.jpg (135KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1480987842800.jpg
135KB, 500x328px
>>85036918
why are cardassians so cucked? They're suppose to be a noble race and yet they fuck up at every turn
>>
>>85037413
Because Dukat was a cuck.
>>
>>85037413
cardassians weren't portrayed as a noble race they were portrayed as smug bureaucratic fascists obsessed with rank and power.
>>
File: maxwell.jpg (80KB, 946x635px) Image search: [Google]
maxwell.jpg
80KB, 946x635px
>>85037413
this is why all those damn spoonheads must be stopped
>>
>>85036624
>Allamaraine

More like Allahu Ackbar, that episode should be bombed out of existence
>>
File: wrongroom.gif (1MB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
wrongroom.gif
1MB, 256x171px
>>85037665
>>
>>85036030
>invisible man higher than catch 22
>camus higher than faulker

Anon you dingus
>>
>>85038037
the fuck is going on there?
>>
>>85038114
LE FUNNY KIKELIENS
>>
So skip first 2 seasons then coast til s4e7?
>>
>>85038329
No you jackass, watch the recommended episodes from the first 2 seasons. There are some very good ones, they're just in the minority.
>>
>>85035492
>mfw we avoided that timeline by electing Trump
>>
>>85038895
>we will never have cool balls
the future is doomed
>>
File: Macet.jpg (31KB, 550x555px) Image search: [Google]
Macet.jpg
31KB, 550x555px
>>85037573
>huehuehue i REPORT yuo gib latinum plox
>>
>>85037413
Because the Federation forced them into submission.
>>
File: Business Opportunity.jpg (36KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Business Opportunity.jpg
36KB, 720x480px
>You: So friend, who was your favorite Deep Space Nine character?

>Your Friend: Hmm, I'm not sure there were so many great ones....

>Your Friend: But I can tell you my least favorite character for sure was that Ferengi, Quark.

What do you do in this situation?
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (57KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
57KB, 720x406px
Is there a shower scene in EVERY episode of ENT?
>>
>>85039949
Set phasers to kill
>>
>>85034325
(You)
>>
>>85039949
I want to disagree but Profit and Lace was so bad it retroactively made me hate all Ferengi.
>>
>Old Phaser kill settings: Nightmarish skin burning off and screaming before skeleton vanishes
>Phaser kill settings now: Sparks and character hit flails before falling over
What happened?
>>
>>85041059
Wasting money on death animations is dumb, and also not ever phaser setting is the same. Most of the time it's just set to stun.

It IS a defensive weapon you know.

And you could also make the argument they made it less destructive and tortuous.
>>
>>85041059
>Nightmarish skin burning off and screaming before skeleton vanishes
That was only fucked up alien molecular disruptors or when shooting parasite riddled commanders in the david lynch episode.
>>
>>85035690
>>The Outrageous Okona S02E04
Nigger you joshing?
>>
>>85041379
>there was unironically a TNG episode in which some of the highest branched admirals of the Federation were infested with genocidal parasites
>this somehow barely affected Federation operations (although they lost a few ships, rip holland)

God seasons 1&2 were a mess.
>>
>>85041379
Captain Terrell's death isn't quite that graphic but he does scream as he disintegrates.
>>
File: 1445543415799.jpg (80KB, 976x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445543415799.jpg
80KB, 976x720px
>>85041059

That's just specific episodes, weird phasers are usually seen only on alien races, Federation ones have the settings to either stun, kill, disintegrate or the maximum one where the phaser explodes.

>>85041765

Still it was quite quick, and while gruesome it didn't leave a skeleton or a exploding mess, I always imagine maximum setting phasers killing in that exact manner.
>>
>>85041895
>the maximum one where the phaser explodes.

I thought that only happened if you locked the cycle. Like putting a cork at the end of a rifle like they did in those old cartoons. I didn't think that was an actual setting.
>>
File: phaser.png (157KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
phaser.png
157KB, 400x400px
>>85042297

Yeah, well, but it can be considered the maximum, I mean it was basically like a disintegrating bomb, whenever they did that they'd rush out of the room as fast as possible.
>>
>>85042528
Imagine mistaking the stun setting for the maximum bomb setting. Seems like a pretty small margin of error with that tiny little layout. Fucking minimalists.
>>
>>85041895
Ack Ack Ack
>>
>>85041736
>this somehow barely affected Federation operations

They actually were significantly affecting Starfleet operations, but in such a subtle way that no one was supposed to notice. They were only an advance party to a full invasion, they weren't trying to draw attention to themselves until they were good & ready. If Walker Keel hadn't become suspicious of his XO & CMO, it might never have been discovered.
>>
>>85042671
But I mean even in the immediate, you would figure the subtleties of the aliens would include detailed attempts at hamstringing the federation, like trade and infrastructure suddenly going to shit.
>>
File: Sito Jaxa.png (472KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Sito Jaxa.png
472KB, 720x544px
>>85037394
>my face when I see your dumb contrarianism
>>
File: comfy.jpg (53KB, 688x512px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
53KB, 688x512px
>>
Bajor was a shitty planet with a ridiculously hostile people and a horrible educational background.

Literally more useful in Cardassian interment camps than they ever were as an individual people.

Kira don't @ me
>>
File: suavemotherfucker.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
suavemotherfucker.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>85043988
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (34KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
34KB, 720x406px
ENT sucks it's the true-true
>>
File: 1442035059907.png (105KB, 594x694px) Image search: [Google]
1442035059907.png
105KB, 594x694px
>>85044102

basically

though apparently they had space sailboats.
>>
What's the worst episode of ENT? Is it the one with the black transporter inventor?
>>
>>85044102
oh wow how edgy let me guess you just came in from /pol/ and you hate the jews?
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (51KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
51KB, 720x406px
Aren't universal translators much more limited in ENT?
Do they even have portable tranlators like in other Trek shows?

Why does suddenly everyone speak English instantly when communication was a problem in just the episodes before?
>>
>>85044756
t. Major
>>
>>85034181
>skipping
ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
>>
>>85045219
Because the writers were too lazy to commit to their own premise.
>>
File: 0429482918.png (795KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
0429482918.png
795KB, 1024x622px
>People suggest skipping Trek Episodes

To what end? You must take in the good and the bad if you are to be complete.
>>
File: mpv-shot0004.jpg (83KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0004.jpg
83KB, 720x406px
>>85045219
VULCANS DO NOT LIE

Except about hiding secret surveillance stations....
>>
>>85046625

I think the whole idea was that at one point Vulcans operated a lot more like Romulans in TNG than the way we know them from ToS onward.
>>
>>85046452
The only one I skip is the clipshow at the end of S2 TNG. It's amazing that show got as good as it did in S3-6.
>>
File: 1491543027018.png (183KB, 281x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491543027018.png
183KB, 281x339px
>>85042665

Don't you start that shit nigga.
>>
>>85046916
But their whole philosophy of logic (which I'd assume includes the no lying thing) is ancient.
>>
File: 3039638-poster-p-1-make-it-so.jpg (173KB, 1198x674px) Image search: [Google]
3039638-poster-p-1-make-it-so.jpg
173KB, 1198x674px
I've been drinking since noon. Give me a fanfic prompt.
>>
>>85046625

One of the few positives of ENT is they showed the Vulcans for their flaws and hypocrisies like anyone else
>>
File: 1483998983687.jpg (177KB, 650x632px) Image search: [Google]
1483998983687.jpg
177KB, 650x632px
>>85034181
here have this one as well because I can never find it when I need it
>>
>>85047070

Yeah but late in Ent you get the idea that they rejected the teachings of Vulcan Jesus or whoever the fuck that was. Surak or something?
>>
>>85047189
>cardassia flag looks like a penis
>Bajoran one looks like a vagina
what did they mean by this
>>
>>85047314
you just blew my mind more than when I figured out why the male oriented tv station is called spike and the female oriented tv station is called slice
>>
>>85047163
Vulcans already had flaws.

They just didn't have the same flaws humans have.
You know, actually different instead of the same shit all the time.
>>
>>85047314
>>
>>85047420

The point is you had Spock and Tuvok who were 99% solid (cept until their hormones flared up) and vulcan society was farther in the background

I was glad to see ENT showed their society was still full of problems
>>
>>85047314
>it's a "Dukat skypes Kira at 3am and tells her he fucked her mom for 20 years" episode
>>
>>85043889
Was she raped to death?
>>
>>85034342
>at my gfs house

Y-yeah m-me too.
Totally forgot it at my gf's house. It's where we have sex.
>>
>>85048250
Dukat was such a character.
>>
>>85048575
No, her escape pod was blown up by the Cardassians. Did you even watch to the end of the episode?
>>
>>85048779
>""""Cardassian reports"""""
>>
File: riker paper.jpg (334KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
riker paper.jpg
334KB, 960x1280px
There's no need to skip any TNG. Even the horrible episodes will have a good Data/Geordi/Worf moment, or Picard giving someone a lecture.
>>
>>85036030
bad image, 1984 is not a good book by any stretch
>>
>>85048575
>>85048779
She probably survived, ended up in the same prison camp as Thomas Riker, which was raided and destroyed by the Jem'Hadar
>>
>>85049276
brave new world isn't amazing, but at least it isn't hamfisted and written for second graders like 1984 desu
>>
>>85049304
why did they raid a prison camp?
>>
>>85049446
Because they were ordered to?
>>
>>85049446
It was likely filled with politically important Cardassians who opposed the current power structure, and thus, likely to lead rebellion.
>>
>>85049534
but why
were they supposed to free those people?
>>
>>85049446
Maybe raid was the wrong word, probably should have just said destroyed.
>>
File: fucking klingons.jpg (86KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
fucking klingons.jpg
86KB, 694x530px
Worf is literally the worst klingon character in all of Star Trek.

Prove me wrong.
Half-bloods don't count.
>>
>>85049579
Maybe the prison camp was located in a decisive system?
>>
>>85049693
Duras was a faggot and his father was a traitor to the Empire.
>>
>>85049693
Most Klingons in TOS are pretty shit
>>
>>85049693
>it's a Worf destroys a peaceful society because "this isn't the klingon way" episode
>>
File: Duras will die slowly.jpg (171KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Duras will die slowly.jpg
171KB, 1067x800px
>>85049777
>>
>>85039949
>Quark.
that's a strange way of saying Jadzia
>>
File: conundrum-hd-447.jpg (249KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
conundrum-hd-447.jpg
249KB, 1438x1080px
>>85047132
F A T R I K E R
>>
What kind of father would cheat to win against his own son?
>>
>>85049973
Jadzia is only shit because of her bad actress.
>>
>>85049797
Did those Klingons go on a non-stop rant about "muh honor" and "kahless" when they were on screen? Did those same Klingons ever abandon their own sons and character developments for no reason?
>>
File: TNG Season 8.jpg (320KB, 776x585px) Image search: [Google]
TNG Season 8.jpg
320KB, 776x585px
>>85050003
It's been done.
>>
>>85049114
Why even invest the time in watching the good episodes if youre not even invested in the character development/world building provided in the "bad episodes"
>>
>>85048575
I hope so, she was a QTpie

Also, why has no one listen the episode where Data creates a daughter as one of the best, it's certainly one of the most emotionally moving
>>
>>85050091
She's just boring. I don't mind her a side character, but her focus episodes are bad
>>
>>85050091
>>85049973
>Jadzia is a shit character/actress

I hate this meme. Bashir was the worst character until season 4 and Ezri was far worst.
>>
>>85050160
>filename
stop humansplaining please
>>
>>85050205
That reminds me of an episode where Curzon showed up and did something.
>>
>>85050180
I ask that every time someone brings up "The Inner Light."
>>
>>85050247
MUH CURZZZZZOOOOOOONNN

KYS senpai. Atleast Ezri was cute and awkward.
>>
File: ea4.png (96KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
96KB, 396x385px
>>85050247
Delete this.
>>
>>85047132
Riker is on Risa and has been hitting the all you can eat buffets (nonreplicated food). He is in the bedroom with a hot alien chick and asks what she is into, to which she replies "a man in uniform," and her favorite is the tight spandex ones Starfleet officers used to wear. He tries to fit into one unsuccessfully.
>>
>>85050317
Odo/Curzon was actually quite entertaining,
>>
>>85050572
Yes, remember that time when Curzon drank beer in Quark's bar.
>>
>>85050666
He was a good friend
>>
File: Lacking_Honor_Much.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lacking_Honor_Much.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>85050278
>>
File: 1489533557387.jpg (29KB, 707x587px) Image search: [Google]
1489533557387.jpg
29KB, 707x587px
Just watched all TNG movies.

Someone please explain to me what was the point of Nemesis? Why did they make it? Who asked for it? Why did Geordi only make one teleport button? Why didn't he give one to Picard when Picard came back to the Enterprise? Why didn't Evil Picard ask for Picard's body fluids when he was pretending to be a good guy? Why did the Romulans help Evil Picard kill the Romulan senate? Why did the Romulans think that their bat slaves would have the interest of Romulus in mind? Why is Worf there? Will downie Data ever become Data? Why did it take 30 years for Riker to marry Diana? Wasn't she in love with Worf? When will Picard become admiral?
>>
>>85050342
Anyone that suggest TIL for first time viewers is an asshole and the episode will be underwhelming /have almost zero weight behind it because they have only the vaguest ideas of what Picards character is.
>>
>>85051241
Downie Data becomes Captain of the Enterprise. Picard becomes an ambassador not an admiral. Worf becomes a General/Fleet Commander in the Klingon Navy.
>>
>>85051808
Ambassador of what?

Wasn't Worf the ambassador?
>Klingon navy
>>
Which actor was it that owns a vineyard or did a video tour of a vineyard or some shit?
>>
>>85052049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTaMzV4oFo

I won't say his name.
>>
>>85051918
I have no idea. He wasn't ambassador to a planet he was a negotiator on behalf of the Federation. Also what would you call it nigger it's a collection of active duty warships.
>>
File: [autistic screeching].jpg (47KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic screeching].jpg
47KB, 600x458px
>>85052392
Klingon SPACE navy.
>>
>>85049276
>>85049431
I feel like people shit on 1984 too much because of the "1984 WAS A WARNING NOT AN INSTRUCTION BOOK" people. It's a good book and a lot of the shit to do with manipulating and controlling language and history is fairly insightful. The MUH CENSORSHIP people probably haven't read the book.
>>
File: spiderman.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>85052689
*Imperial Navy
>>
File: after keiko.jpg (95KB, 1600x700px) Image search: [Google]
after keiko.jpg
95KB, 1600x700px
>>85053311
Please, no Keiko-posting at this hour.
>>
>>85053402
>maybe if I do a really good transporting Riker down to the planet he'll let me spend some time with Keiko this week
>>
File: 1495568467681.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495568467681.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>85053619
>O'Brien
>Wanting to spend time with Keiko

OH MILESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHERE IS MY BAJORIAN URETRA SPINNING NEEDLE TREE?
>>
File: drinkin kanar with damar.gif (281KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
drinkin kanar with damar.gif
281KB, 500x383px
>>85052049
>>85052308
>>
>>85052049
Dont play coy anon. We all know you know which actor it is.
>>
>>85036272
because it would look off.

they did an absolutely great job recreating the original effects from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlklrWYsDLY
>>
File: hero-worship-hd-278.jpg (373KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hero-worship-hd-278.jpg
373KB, 1438x1080px
This was a good episode
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (39KB, 720x410px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0005.jpg
39KB, 720x410px
wat
>>
Anyone else kind of think back and realize that 95% of the time in DS9 they were violating the prime directive?
>>
>>85057181
>7 years
>>
File: agreement.gif (2MB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
agreement.gif
2MB, 480x363px
>>85057181
>>85057279
>>
File: Geordi_La_Forge,_2373.jpg (4KB, 180x178px) Image search: [Google]
Geordi_La_Forge,_2373.jpg
4KB, 180x178px
>>
>>85056186
Did I ever tell you about Adaptive Hull Plating?
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait:_Adaptive_Hull_Plating
>>
File: Riker Red Alert.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Riker Red Alert.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>85051307
>>
File: 1478308695634.jpg (77KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478308695634.jpg
77KB, 700x600px
>You will never operate your own little insignificant store in the 24th century and spend your free time in the holosuite.

Why live
>>
>>85050247
>I hate this meme
>and Ezri
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>85060052
Does this make any sense? She can telepathically communication, specifically, with him. Why jab him?
>>
>>85060505
At least there's vidya.
>>
>>85061527
Could they actually communicate telepathically, like Deanna and Lwaxana do, or could they just sense each other's emotions? Though I guess she could make him feel something that would make him wake up, an emotional jab.
>>
>>85057181
It's a grey area. The Federation didn't directly interfere with the internal affairs of Bajor. But because of Sisko being the Emissary and commander of DS9, and his relationship with Kira as first officer, there was a great amount of Federation influence that blurs the boundaries of the Prime Directive.
>>
>>85049968
Is there any actor who had more fun with his role on Star Trek than that guy?
>>
File: games.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>85036808
>>85036624
>>85036522
>>85061761
>>
File: So Jean Luc.....jpg (84KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
So Jean Luc.....jpg
84KB, 694x530px
>>85062649
>>
>>85062336
Deanna can only transmit to other Betazoids; everybody else is read[/sense]-only.
>>
File: 1272340020397.png (116KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1272340020397.png
116KB, 448x352px
>>85062978
>>
>>85036213
The Royale is based.

Darmok & Jylad eating my shit in hell for eternity.
>>
>>85063090
That's what I thought. How would you describe her relationship with Riker then? I thought she helped train him to have empathic abilities with her but he lost them over time.
>>
>>85036213

Darmok is bad solely because of how dumb it is outside of being a "neat" concept
>>
>>85035588
>none in season 2

Measure of a man is literally on of the best episodes in the franchises entire history
>>
>>85064558
Measure of a Man and A Matter of Honor are GOAT
>>
File: Classic Picard.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Classic Picard.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
Things contrarian edgy dumb retarded teenagers say, I'll start:

>darmok is shit!
>>
>>85065067
>ENT is the best star trek
>>
/tv/85065067's opinion. Chaka, when the walls fell
>>
If you're a remotely good looking Betazoid woman how the fuck do you deal with every second guy that walks past you thinking about fucking you?
>>
>>85042649
It had two level - non-lethal (stun) and lethal (kill, disintegrate, explode)

You had to ramp up the setting manually and there was a requirement to input a sequence to move from non-lethal to lethal
>>
>>85035893
Is there any point in watching TNG anymore after I started Deep Space 9? I began DS9 after Chain of Command and since then I've been following the guide of where I watch one of DS9 and then another of TNG. But it seems pointless now to continue with TNG because it feels like I'm just doubling the amount of filler episodes and just want to get on with the story.
>>
>>85066768
If you don't finish watching TNG then you won't understand the Riker episode of DS9.

And finishing TNG will help you understand the Maquis storyline on DS9.
>>
>>85066990
Alright, I'll stick with it then. It just seems like the episodes are getting worse now that I'm about to hit season 7.

Also, is Star Trek Voyager bad? I wanted some more Borg action to finish of this Dominion War I'm getting ready to start.
>>
>>85034181
Go by the size of Rikers beard. Bigger the beard better the episode
>>
>>85067138
There's no storyline on Voyager. Every episode is filler. Episode #167 they are still decades and decades away from home, Episode #168 they find a magic shortcut home, The End. And the Borg become worse with every appearance on Voyager.
>>
>>85067138
DS9=TOS>TNG>VOY
>>
>>85067335
>>85067611
Is it normal for DS9 to be slow in the first season, just doing character development? I was hoping for more story arcs. I'm hoping it's like a Babylon 5 thing and the first season is just slow and painful.
>just finished the episodes "move along home" and "if wishes were horses".
>>
>>85068324
It gets much better at the end of season 1. "Duet" is God Tier.
>>
>>85036030
>What's the Heir to the Empire of Trek books?
Star Trek: Destiny trilogy
>>
>>85036236
thanks dude
>>
>>85062978
I unironically enjoy Lwaxanna episodes because of the way she bullies everyone especially Picard.

>>85065110
As an ENT/DS9fag I dont think theres a single one of us in these threads who genuinely thinks ENT is the best we are just sick of the meme that its terrible when its better than at least half of TNG and all of Voyager. It deserved seven seasons and a lot of us wanted to see the founding of the Federation.
>>
>>85070572
>things contrarian edgy dumb retarded teenagers say
>>
>>85070894
Good post.
>>
>>85070572
I hate Q episodes, and I'll admit was a little pissed off when I started DS9 and he was in one.
>>
>>85070906
>please argue against my biased post
>>
Speaking of ENT, I'm watching it through for the first time ever.

> up to The Expanse
> star trek 9/11
> xindi fucking shits introduced
> an enjoyable temporal cold war episode
>>
>>85071067
Im not asking you to argue anything. Take your meds.
>>
>>85071084
>please stop disrespecting my biased opinion
>>
>>85071102
What are you doing right now?
>>
File: 1500200864323.png (405KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500200864323.png
405KB, 808x805px
>>85071035
> it's a Q episode in VOY
>>
>>85071035
but some of Q episodes were great
>>
>>85071035
Atleast it wasnt voyager
>>
>>85038895
Thank God.
>>
>>85071075
Oh and the best bit
> Duras, the eternal cuckold
>>
>>85047163
>One of the few positives of ENT

Spoken like a true pleb. Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series made to date, and the main reason for that distinction is the level of realism far exceeds that of the earlier series'. Nearly everything and everyone in TNG, DS9, and VOY is so obviously fake, it's absurd. Enterprise was produced with a level of realism and believability that was heretofore unprecedented in Star Trek. Most notably in the fact that the characters dress like real people dress, and behave like real people behave, instead of acting - over-acting, really - like a bunch of pretentious, wigged out, faggoty hippies in pajamas, high on their faith in communism.
>>
>>85072136
it was a shitty SG-1 rip off
>>
>>85072170
Too white/not gay enough for you, huh?
>>
>>85072580
>too white
it wasn't even the Star Trek series with most white people in it
>>
>>85072170
Now youre just fucking shitposting.
>>
>>
>>85072862
Scott Bakula was perfect as Archer besides his midwest accent breaking through when Archer was born and raised in the Bay Area.
>>
>>85073019
According to his own dialog, he was actually supposed to have come from upstate New York, but spent most of his life in San Francisco.
>>
File: IMG_1923.jpg (132KB, 702x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1923.jpg
132KB, 702x530px
>>85062649
>>
File: kirker.jpg (22KB, 436x282px) Image search: [Google]
kirker.jpg
22KB, 436x282px
>>85035660
i was exactly thinking this yesterday when i was watching wrath of khan
>>
File: khaaaaan.jpg (12KB, 453x274px) Image search: [Google]
khaaaaan.jpg
12KB, 453x274px
>>
File: we2.jpg (33KB, 262x350px) Image search: [Google]
we2.jpg
33KB, 262x350px
>>85049431

We > Brave New World >>>>> 1984
>>
File: 1499829888030.gif (4MB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
1499829888030.gif
4MB, 555x416px
>>85036082
>>
>>85049973
>Liking that slut
>>
Archer was hard to stomach at the start of ENT. Too much of a big American boofhead going around punching aliens in the head and yelling at people, very jarring coming from TNG with Picard's softly softy approach.

It got better the longer the show went on mind you, and by season 4 it was excellent. I even warmed to the cheesy theme song. Shame it didn't get a few more seasons, the start of the Federation would've been great to see tbqh
>>
>>85063090
>Hasn't seen the TNG pilot
Leave
>>
>>85047132
Well that went nowhere
>>
>>85044299
WE
WUZ
SPACEMEN AND SHEEIIIT
>>
>>85076662
someone should do one like this but with the Nagus going QUUUUARRRRRRRRRKKKKKK
>>
File: ethics-hd-204.jpg (365KB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ethics-hd-204.jpg
365KB, 1436x1080px
Would you have helped Worf commit suicide? I actually found myself agreeing with Riker here. He was still able to live a full life and be a father to his son. It's not like he was terminally ill.
>>
>>85083080
Respect his culture and let him do it.
>>
>>85083080
worfs not human so i'm now going to apply my ideals to him

also alexander is like 8 years old and serving on a klingon war ship already, klingon kids grow up fast as shit he didn't need a dad much longer
>>
>>85083274
>alexander is like 8 years old and serving on a klingon war ship already
What?
>>
File: 1479956891265.jpg (42KB, 475x364px) Image search: [Google]
1479956891265.jpg
42KB, 475x364px
>>85080917
Yeah I literally blacked out like thirty minutes after posting that.

I just woke up.

My bad.
>>
>>85083472
"He was conceived in 2365 and born on the forty-third day of Maktag in 2366.

In 2374, after years of avoiding Klingon culture, Alexander enlisted in the Klingon Defense Forces at the height of the Dominion War. He was given the rank of bekk, and assigned to the IKS Rotarran under General Martok and Worf."

so they basically pulled some Kes level aging bullshit with Klingons because they wanted Alexander episodes for some reason, even though nobody else did
>>
>>85040118
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>85083929
It's not like they're sexy showers.
It's usually just hairy dudes in awful blue lighting.
>>
File: tfandgr_102.jpg (97KB, 709x530px) Image search: [Google]
tfandgr_102.jpg
97KB, 709x530px
Guys how do I become a well loved and high functioning alcoholic like Damar?
>>
>>85047314
>>85048250
>>85047465
>>85047400
The Cardassian flag looks like labia.
>>
>>85046625
Tuvok was Starfleet intelligence and or section 31 along with Janeway.

And O'Brien was too.
>>
>>85049797
KANG AND KOR WERE GOAT
>>
>>85084012
Sacrifice yourself for your country aka your thread and post boipussy. You have to die for all of star trek general and be redeemed
>>
File: Space Shows.png (604KB, 855x581px) Image search: [Google]
Space Shows.png
604KB, 855x581px
>>
>>85083080
Worf would do anything just to avoid having to take care of Alexander. He probably let himself be hit to begin with.
>>
File: Melanie-Smith-5.jpg (20KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
Melanie-Smith-5.jpg
20KB, 550x350px
>>85084203
Can I just kill Ziyal instead?
>>
>>85084133
Yeah ..I kinda remember Obrien going undercover with some mob guys once.. What was that about ? Was he Sec 31?... I wasnt really paying attention to that episode and forgot about it
>>
>>85084133
What does O'Brien have to do with Vulcans?
>>
>>85084331
And O'Brein accompanied Bashir into the Section 31 guy's brain?

Why was section 31 so interested in Bashir? Unless O'Brien was grooming him from the start.
>>
>>85083979
>Implying Scott Bakula and Trip Tucker aren't aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>85084398
Interesting theory...he would make an excellent undercover operative...but surely he knew Julian was far too idealistic for it
>>
File: Obrien_as_Falcon.jpg (94KB, 550x439px) Image search: [Google]
Obrien_as_Falcon.jpg
94KB, 550x439px
>>85084398
Section 31 was interested in Bashir because he was genetically enhanced and had a photographic memory.

Also from a writing perspective Bashir becoming more jaded and less honest and a spy is a foil for his relationship with Garak who was a spy anf is slowly becoming more honest with himself and other people.

It's like pottery. It rhymes.
>>
>>85084222
>Ascension Very Low Tier
>Futurama High-Mid Tier
>Red Dwarf Mid Tier It belongs on garbage tier t. british guy
>VOYAGER MID TIER
bait image
>>
>>85084652
I really like your take on that....Bashir going one way and Garak the other...but I don't think that was the writers intent
>>
>>85084923
>I don't think that was the writers intent
Star Trek™
>>
>>85084923
>Bashir going one way and Garak the other

I think we all know that Bashir and Garak swang the same way
>>
>>85085380
"Not on my watch!" - Rick Berman
>>
>>85085711
Yeah let's have more naked men in the shower instead.
>>
>>85085711
Trip is the gayest character in all of Trek
>>
>>85035492
(You)
>>
>>85085711
He's the guy who wouldn't let Dr Crusher fuck the female Trill, right?
>>
File: forced, fake and lame meme.jpg (34KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
forced, fake and lame meme.jpg
34KB, 528x544px
>>85086401
Yes. And he wouldn't let Soren be played by a male actor, even though Jonathan Frakes and the writers wanted one.
>>
>>85086727
>even though Jonathan Frakes and the writers wanted one.

bit gay
>>
>>85086727
>even though Jonathan Frakes and the writers wanted one
That's telling.
>>
File: la-me-dan-haggerty-20160115.jpg (45KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
la-me-dan-haggerty-20160115.jpg
45KB, 500x350px
>>85086727
Lol..im assuming they wanted some twink for the role...but imagine the tonal changes if they went with someone super masculine like Dan Haggerty
>>
>>85087360
I could imagine someone like Bear Grylls asking riker about his sexual organs, but maybe not Barry White
>>
File: Muslim Faggot Toss.jpg (48KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Faggot Toss.jpg
48KB, 634x354px
>>85085754
>>85085849
>>85086727

Stop trying to convert me to Islam.
>>
>>85084714
citizenship revoked get out of the UK now

>>85084222
>h2g2 mid tier
>w-where's doctor who?

>babylon 9 nowhere
>>
>>85084222
>Orion
>Garbage
Fuck you
>>
File: 1497484473705.jpg (73KB, 617x864px) Image search: [Google]
1497484473705.jpg
73KB, 617x864px
>>85065067

>there were 5 lights
>>
>>85084222
Firefly sucks
Joss Whedon is a hack
Nathon Fillion is a meme
Felicia Day is a vapid, talentless loser
Death to Wil Wheaton
Death to Geek Culture
>>
>>85088075
>babylon 9

Go on
>>
>>85088533
:^)

never seen it just curious it wasn't there and I made a mistake so jdimsa desu
>>
>>85088385
Wil Wheaton was in Firefly?
>>
>>85088600
No, but they're all tangentially related and by definition, memes.
>>
File: 30732111_1300x1733.jpg (2MB, 1158x1733px) Image search: [Google]
30732111_1300x1733.jpg
2MB, 1158x1733px
>>85087422
I know a nice young fata who will shish your taouk for three goats and six hundred riyal.
>>
>>85088595
Its high tier on that list

And rightfully so....it's quite good and you should check it out
>>
>>85088806
oh shit, right you are, completely glazed over it

might do once I've finished TNG
>>
>>85085711
>Rick "I'll only have sex if the chromosomes are both X" Berman
>>
>>85035057
you know, she WAS a pervert in restrospec.
>>
>>85088715
>>85088962
When you finally do get tossed, just remember on the way down that you only have your self to blame.
>>
File: DD7nn5RV0AAbciz.jpg:large.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DD7nn5RV0AAbciz.jpg:large.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>>85085711
Rick "Touching dudes is gay" Berman
>>
File: emh.jpg (55KB, 261x300px) Image search: [Google]
emh.jpg
55KB, 261x300px
>Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
>>
File: mpv-shot0080.jpg (36KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0080.jpg
36KB, 576x432px
>>85089551
People want to murder me.
>>
File: weeeeesssssley.jpg (22KB, 350x381px) Image search: [Google]
weeeeesssssley.jpg
22KB, 350x381px
>>85089551
I accidentally the whole fleshlight
>>
>>85089625
I would have opted for a phaser as opposed to a transporter. That way, we'd be rid of all three of you.
>>
>>85089551
I want to betray the ship and potentially kill everyone to defend holographic rights
>>
>>85089722
>shitting on Tuvok
say that to my bat'leth and not online
>>
File: C4MJ5OaWAAQexM7.jpg (157KB, 963x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4MJ5OaWAAQexM7.jpg
157KB, 963x1200px
>>85089462
Explain this then.
>>
File: will-riker_528x297.jpg (22KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
will-riker_528x297.jpg
22KB, 528x297px
>>85089551
Severe PTSD
>>
>>85089858
Time and place, nigger.
>>
>>85089894
He isn't touching anyone, he's only getting touched.
>>
File: ayymh.jpg (43KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
ayymh.jpg
43KB, 500x373px
>>85089924
>Often the best way to overcome a traumatic experience is to replace it with a more traumatic one. As ship's doctor I am hereby ordering you to one consecutive week of holodeck time with Neelix.
>>
>>85089970
That's definitely Garret Wang in the yellow, but who's the redshirt?
>>
File: 1499537873247.jpg (42KB, 475x363px) Image search: [Google]
1499537873247.jpg
42KB, 475x363px
>>85089551
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: mpv-shot0055.jpg (28KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0055.jpg
28KB, 576x432px
>>85090082
>>
File: You Got Fraked.jpg (25KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
You Got Fraked.jpg
25KB, 300x440px
>>85090075
thank you doctor
>>
File: berman2.png (183KB, 479x220px) Image search: [Google]
berman2.png
183KB, 479x220px
>>85089970
>Rick "It's not gay if the touching is only one way" Berman
>>
File: Riker_gone_mad.jpg (1MB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Riker_gone_mad.jpg
1MB, 1436x1080px
>>85067149
So is Parallels the height of Trek?
>>
>>85090197
oh some literally who. thanks
>>
File: captain picard spiced earl grey.jpg (54KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
captain picard spiced earl grey.jpg
54KB, 625x415px
What would mirror universe Picard have been like?
>>
>>85090505
He would have been exactly the same; polite, rational, engaging.

Then someone would cross him, and he would pull out the Klingon painstick and shove it so far up their arse they could taste it as they died
>>
File: picardsincompetence.png (160KB, 1240x630px) Image search: [Google]
picardsincompetence.png
160KB, 1240x630px
>>85090505
Competent.
>>
>>85090505
He probably would have been a /pol/ poster
>>
>>85034181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkinv1Ew3eI
>>
>>85084012
Switch to synthehol
>>
File: Iregredtoinformyou.png (446KB, 698x510px) Image search: [Google]
Iregredtoinformyou.png
446KB, 698x510px
>>85090087
You face a lingering, painful death. I've come to the conclusion there is only one humane course of action. Euthanasia.
>>
File: 1491287239038.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491287239038.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>85089551
DO.

you do....

PSYCHIATRICCCCCC counselling?
>>
File: startrektng-mirror-1-head3.jpg (59KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
startrektng-mirror-1-head3.jpg
59KB, 777x437px
>>85090505
Swole as fuck.
>>
>>85091604
Was this an actual line from the show? I just got to the point in season 5 where they switch to the purple uniforms, and I don't remember ever seeing this
>>
File: picards_incompetence.png (271KB, 1225x1017px) Image search: [Google]
picards_incompetence.png
271KB, 1225x1017px
>>85090636
Here's a better one
>>
File: 1482920192804[1].jpg (204KB, 696x530px) Image search: [Google]
1482920192804[1].jpg
204KB, 696x530px
>>85092018
No, it's some meme about superimposing texts people got from drunk friends over TV show stills, I've only got a couple of Trek related one.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.