[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lex_luthor.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lex_luthor.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
Tell me about your parents, /tv/. What kind of films do they enjoy? Favorite films? Anything /tv/ related stories?

>me and dad watching BvS at home for the first time
>lex luthor appears
>dad is like wtf
>"that's not the real lex luthor, lex is bald, who is this shrimp"
>proceeds to dislike him for the rest of the film

He also unironically says kino now.
>>
My mom is an alcoholic. I attempted to get her more interested in movies by going to the video rental store almost everyday. It didn't work. She likes horror movies, but she is very picky.

Dad doesn't give a shit about movies. He only likes the ones of events he is familiar too. His favorite movies are 13 Hours, American Sniper and is interested in watching that Detroit movie. Also he loves Law and Order.
>>
My dad liked BvS and, no joke, thought it didn't go over well with people because "they went into it expecting a Marvel movie". He'd fit in pretty well on this board.
>>
My father is an auto mechanic and a general trademan. He just watches popcorn movies. Just DVDs and what's on teevee. Favorite movie is A Christmas Story.

I wonder what he thought of Drive as he owned a white Chevelle which resembled the guy's car in the movie. I swear I lived that real human bean part in 1991.
>>
>>85033736
That's actually the most common response to BvS, but the internet won't tell you that.
>>
Mom didn't really care for it, but then again, it's rare when she likes any movie. She loves Goodfellas. That's literally all I know about her taste.
Dad is a manchild who loves all capeshit, including BvS.
>>
My father was a farmer in Oklahoma. Curiously enough he's never seen Superman not a single one of the movies.
>>
>>85035882

Maybe I spend too much time on the internet, then.
>>
My dad likes franchises -- LotR, Star Wars, capeshit, etc. He also thought Point Break was bad and Left Behind (yeah the Nicholas Cage film) was good so that should clue you in to his taste.

My mom likes horror films. She hates romance and will roll her eyes and fast forward if actors so much as kiss. She hated Titanic and fell asleep during Jurassic Park. She hates Star Wars and the Karate Kid. She doesn't understand symbolism or really connect emotionally to characters which makes it hard to enjoy anything that isn't pure action or horror.
>>
>>85034172
>I swear I lived that real human bean part in 1991.
that's comfy as fuck, anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.