[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she autistic when it comes to picking movie scripts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: the-circle-poster02.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
the-circle-poster02.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
Is she autistic when it comes to picking movie scripts?
>>
shes the beast in this play
>>
>>85032357
I highly doubt she reads any of them. Her agent probably has interns that read the script and write a summary of what happens.
>>
She's just a terrible actress with a terrible personality. That's why she's bad in bad movies.

I honestly can't name a worse actress
>>
>>85032412
i almost got a crush on her with the first few scenes... then they fk it all up... I thought the circle idea would have been abolished, but the ambiguous ending and the circle lives on just made me cringe and angry

>>85032460
KEK if true
>>
>>85032558
and still somehow manages to be a complete moron despite reading being her main hobby.
>>
>>85032357
what makes you think she has the pick of the litter?
>>
>>85032460
She didn't read the script

They gave her a bunch of money and she got to work with Tom Hanks. Those are the only two reasons.
>>
>>85032877
A based actor/tress would only choose scripts that are true to their nature and what they agree with... not selling out for money or spots with high profile celebs.

The only such actors like that are Billy Bob Thornton , Al Pacino to name a few....
>>
>>85032620
the moral of the story seemed to be that all seeing all pervasive social media was a good thing, it was completely retarded
>>
>>85032357

She saw that they got Tom Hanks and probably didn't even bother reading the script from there.
>>
>>85032357
these are literally the only roles she's getting offered these days

she's a B tier actress and that's very sad. such a pretty face.
>>
>>85033930
>Al Pacino
you must be joking, the guy has made a few great movies and TONS of awful movies. It's a job. Opportunities to do something great don't come along every year
>>
>>85032357
That movie makes me think that no matter how shit a movie is, Tom Hanks still manages to do a good job acting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.