[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the fucking hell did the Spinosaurus win the fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 500[1].jpg (22KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
500[1].jpg
22KB, 480x269px
That was some Vince McMahon-tier shitty booking.
>>
The arms. This whole argument was about the arms.
>>
Because he had bigger arms and was bigger in general.
>>
>>85032271
>Spinosaurus

>Roman Reigns literally has a "Spine" on the back of his attire

Vince is illuminati confirmed
>>
>>85032387
As soon as Rexy bit Spino's neck, it was fucking dead.
>>
File: spino tyranno 12 dorsal copia.jpg (43KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
spino tyranno 12 dorsal copia.jpg
43KB, 640x519px
The fight itself is retarded in just about every way (though there is some impressive CG work for its time- the Compys running around is a detail I only noticed years after seeing it first). The Spino grows supernatural abilities and both pass up moments where they could've ended the fight easily.

In reality, as of current information Spino would lose handily. The 18m Spinosaurus has been debunked and even the 15m Spino has been downsized in terms of weight, to the point where T. Rex and Giganotosaurus now outweigh it by 1-2 tons in even higher end estimates. None of this is taking in that controversial Ibrahim et al posturing either, but that really doesn't matter anymore.

It goes to show what a roller coaster paleontology is though. If you asked 3-4 years ago everyone in the field would've said Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus beat Rex. However with newer estimates Rex is now the heaviest large theropod (by about 200 kilos only though) and Spinosaurus is rather slim.
>>
>>85032625
Ok, they wanted a new big bad dino to dethrone the T-Rex as the ultimate badass of the JP franchise. Is that enough reason for you? T-Rex should have won the fight with Indo on her own in JW, too, but it didn't happen.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.