[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck how do you plebs still use Letterboxd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3541.jpg (52KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3541.jpg
52KB, 640x533px
Holy fuck how do you plebs still use Letterboxd
>>
I don't
>>
Ask them in their own thread, you fucking retard
>>
Because apparently IMDB is too normie and the /tv/irgins are cool with sharing a safespace with tumblr. Just like at the lists for Christ sake.
"Movies I have to pretend to like when around old straight white people"
>>
only r*dit tourist here do
>>
If women were banned from stating their opinions online websites like this would be a lot better.
>>
>>85028539
Letterboxd is shit now. The majority of the top (((reviews))) on there are retarded and self-obsessed film school students making dumb analogies that really have nothing to do with the movie, but they're compact and a quick read so they catch likes quickly and rise to the top of the reviews section. This determines whether users on there want to see the movie or not, because most people rely on others opinions now. Writing a constructive paragraph or two about the movie providing a good balance of information and opinions is soooo last year.
>>
I use it to categorize movies I've watched. I knew it was shit when that feminist bitch had the top rated review on the site with Neon Demon where she said it was misogynist and Refn was another evil white male
>>
>>85028904
Same. I mostly just use it as a way to keep track and organise films I've watched and want to watch. Kinda like a fitness tracker for kino
>>
>>85028627
This. Personally, I'd rather share IMDb with the normies.
>>
tmdb.
>>
>>85028818
Not to mention the retarded and obnoxious le quirky and random xD ones that are literally just one sentence or word like "I'M SCREAMING!!!!!!!" or "Tom Hiddleston is so hot omg".
>>
>>85030626
You can only blame yourself. There are plenty good, non-retarded, reviewers in Letterboxd.
>>
I just use it to log and rate. I never look at the reviews because most of them are the same boring format.
>>
>caring about women and gays reviews

it's your fault
>>
>>85028539
What the fuck is Letterbox?
>>
wtf is letterbox
>>
Patrician use rate your music now to rate films
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.