[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever gonna happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Is it ever gonna happen?
>>
>>85026856
Of course. Textbook hostile brothers archetype.
>>
of course. after game of thrones literally became reddit the tv series with fan service, every fan dream is coming true in s7.
>>
>>85026856
When I was a child I liked Game of Thrones, when I became an adult I realized Lord of the Rings was better.
>>
Yes, it's gonna happen. Also, Dany, Jon and Tyrion are gonna ride dragons.
>>
>>85027026
ok
>>
>>85026856
No. Cersei's trial is over and The Hound is travelling north with the Brotherhood, away from his brother. I can't think of any way it could happen at this stage.
>>
will we ever see an ice dragon and kraken
>>
>>85026953
Not this dream tho. They're saving it for the last season.
>>
Can confirm, it will be a fast forward scene. It will be the first shot of the new season, they not even gonna show the hbo logo or the opening just them ready to poop it out.
>>
>>85026856
nO
>>
>>85028642
At which point they are going to meet up with Jons army who they will join because Jon is the heir of Ned at this point, Then they head back south and somehow it will happen because it's cool.
>>
>>85026856
Where can I stream this live in bongland?
>>
IT ALREADY HAPPENED,, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PIECES OF SHIT!!!!! REWATCH THE FUCKING SEASON 1, YOU DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKERS! STOP SPAMMING CLEGANEBOWL WHEN IT ALREADY EXISTS,YOU LITTLE TURD CUNTS! GOD, I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.