[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Married with Children a sexist show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: married with children.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
married with children.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
Was Married with Children a sexist show?
>>
File: MilaJovovics13Y.webm (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
MilaJovovics13Y.webm
2MB, 600x450px
>>85024152
and pedo too. She was 13
>>
>>85024152

Against who, men or women? Regardless, it had a bunch of female writers, one of which was Marcy herself.

Still find it amazing how chill all the people on the show were that Al dissed, fat women, pregnant women etc etc
>>
alt right mra here, no.
>>
>>85024301

Al Bundy was a satirical character. The exact kind of people they were making fun of thought he was real though.
>>
>>85024234
ugly fucking whore
>>
>>85024301
Right? The only dyke that could take a fucking joke.

I loved this show.
>>
>>85024152
Oh dear god yes it was.

And there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>85024301
The co-creator of the show was a gay black man
>>
Al Bundy was, but he always had his comeuppance in being a shoe salesman for minimum wage
>>
>>85024467
That's why Married With Children is a postmodern masterpiece and can be enjoyed despite its outdated jokes about fat women. While shallow at best, the constant shittalking about it, as if it were really that humorous, along with theatrical acting and humongous audience laughter made it unironically funny.
It's one of the few sitcoms that don't feel outdated because of its surreal nature and not giving a shit whatsoever. People say it's been a wonder that it was even produced. Try that shit nowadays and it'd be even less possible.

>was it sexist
Yes, over-the-top sexist which is why it stood the test of time.
>>
I like that the lesbo writer/actress made sure we knew that even if Al was a cheap-ass, sexist schlub, he had a lot of redeeming qualities that were part of why we loved him.

Also Kelly was my first boner, then Marcy.
>>
>>85024152
Need sauce for chick on right
>>
was this show a spiritual successor?
>>
>>85024467
>>85024818

it's like the sitcom version of Starship Troopers
>>
>>85026634
I unironically loved this show. Shame it got canceled so soon
>>
File: 1465745006979.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
1465745006979.png
168KB, 748x756px
>>85026853
>didn't let the dad join the country club because he was a jew

good times
>>
>>85024234

>those haircuts and clothes.

How did anyone in the 80s find this attractive?
>>
File: tumblr_osos9nPjLY1rfd7lko1_500.gif (3MB, 470x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osos9nPjLY1rfd7lko1_500.gif
3MB, 470x259px
>>85024234
Wannabe Brooke Shields. Nobody will be based underage b& like Brooke.
>>
>>85028695
>>85024234

t. ugly hambeasts

Milla rocks, you jerk off in socks
>>
>>85028695
What do redditors think b& mean?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.