[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this show good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Master-of-none-season-2.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Master-of-none-season-2.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
is this show good?
>>
No, not really. But it helped pass some time while waiting for death
>>
Second season is 4chan: the show
>>
>DUDE I'M NOT WHITE LMAO
>WHITE PEOPLE, AMIRITE GUYS
>BUT I ONLY FUCK WHITE WOMEN

There, that's the whole show
>>
>>85022466
oh please..

To answer your question OP: season one is kinda meh, but season two is really good imo.
>>
>>85022091
first season is good, second season is meh.
>>
>>85022318
what did you mean by this
>>
>>85022091
it's a meme show that was taylor made for reddit
>>
aziz is fucking annoying and not funny
>>
>>85022091
>Indian liberal jackass
>Has demonstrated his low-key hate for white people repeatedly
>Show is on George Soros TV
No, it's not good.
>>
>>85022091
I love the show, think it's great. It's over eager to be see as interesting and progressive which ofc will turn a lot of people off

A number of my friends hate Ansari's delivery but that's all part of the charm for me.

Season 1 was great, except for Ansari recycling his stand up material.

Season 2 was better.
>>
its like a millennial unintelligent version of Seinfeld with way too many jokes that makes it unrelatable. like you just want to slap the characters in the face and tell them to stop trying to be funny and to fuckin chill
>>
I personally loved the show because but felt Aziz was the weakest link. He was just so fucking whiny when he was in and seeking a relationship. The show has some decent humor in it and I think it's worth a watch
>>
>>85024018
That's more relatable than most of Seinfeld, at least nowadays
>>
it's a dramadey about affluent people in new york or LA gorging themselves on some low stakes personal melodrama with a whole bunch of smug social justice preaching forced in for no narrative reason or social benefit and peppered with half hearted usually overly cynical jokes that at no point in writing to audience has ever or will ever actually cause anyone to laugh or genuinely enjoy themselves.

it's a pretty pure example of everything that's wrong with almost every show that has come out in the last ten years
>>
>>85022091
yeah
>>
did anyone else think the last two episodes were pretty bad?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.