[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he say anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1471406649360.jpg (228KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1471406649360.jpg
228KB, 1600x901px
Why didn't he say anything?
>>
he was astounded by these dubs
>>
He was too curious to see if Anakin would actually kill him. The implications are fascinating enough to die for.
>>
File: 1bio25.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1bio25.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>85019512
"That old fuck in the chair's a Si-"
*slice*
>>
Anakin, wait! Palpatine is a dubs lord of the trips!
>>
>>85019563
idiot. he only gets shocked by trips
>>
>>85019564

You mean THESE sith dubs!
>>
>>85019512
Because the script said shut up.
>>
He already told Obi Wan in the last film and he didndt beleive him
>>
He was waiting for Sheev to say something because he didn't know what was and what wasn't part of the plan anymore.
And I guess he then was shocked at how things didn't turn out the way he thought he had planned them with Sheev.
>>
I fucking hate that hypocrite Anakin. He butchered Dooku instead of arresting him, then sperged out when Mace Windu tried to do the same thing to Palpatine.
>>
Yep thats me
>>
>"Anakin, Sheev is a Sith Lord!"
>'fwoom' Dookus head rolls along the floor
>"Huh.... Who the fuck is Sheev?"
>>
He's waiting for the record screech and freeze frame
>>
stage fright
>>
>>85019512
Palpatine was using the force to prevent him from talking. This is canon by the way
>>
>>85019708
>logic that could actually work
It's not even that good an explanation, but it's much better than any motivation I've heard yet.
>>
>>85019799
I like how the force is unironically used by the authors to explain every possible plothole.
>>
>>85019762
Palpatine was a good friend.
>>
>>85019781
kek
>>
File: ABYppQR.jpg (98KB, 2048x856px) Image search: [Google]
ABYppQR.jpg
98KB, 2048x856px
>>85019799
>Palpatine controls the universe
The Lucas go-to excuse for his shit writing.
>>
>>85019793
lel
>>
Star Wars is so fucking bad
>>
File: dubs.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>
>>85019512
He was a good friend.
>>
>>85019799
>This is canon by the way
Prove it. Hard mode: No EU bullshit.
>>
>>85019708
>already told Obi Wan in the last film
where and when?
>>
>>85021269
"The senate is now under the direct control of a Dark Lord of the Sith"
>>
>>85019799
>Palpatine was using the force to prevent him from talking.
Yeah and Dooku couldn't free himself even though he could face yoda by himself and anakin couldn't sense it even though he's the most sensitive force user of the galaxy.

Fucking bullshit
>>
>>85022713
That's his fault for being a poncy asshole and being vague about it, instead of directly naming him
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.