[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this was better than Alien Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: life-510388488-large.jpg (146KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
life-510388488-large.jpg
146KB, 810x1200px
>tfw this was better than Alien Covenant
>>
they got the names wrong?
>>
File: 1451871992729.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451871992729.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>85019419
Yeah this triggered me back when it turned up on reddit in /r/midlyinfuriating or something like that.
>>
>>85019305
Reynolds gave his blessings for this movie, it cannot fail
>>
>>85019500
fuck off back to le ddit
>>
>>85019419
it's always done like that, check any poster. would love to know why is it considered a movie poster faux pas to combine the right actor with the right name
>>
>>85019419
written names are always ordered, left to right, by billing

faces are always positioned closest to the center according to billing
>>
>>85019305
>hey we discovered life!
>wow this one cell just got a million times bigger overnight
>let me pet it. so cute
>fuck multiple levels of quarantine LMAO
>look this guy is just AEAAEGRGJARRAJGRJGEAJGR
>wow this guy just got killed in there by an alien that quintupled in size in front of our eyes
>open the door, I'm going in there
>>
>>85021552
>lets go out to a brand new world without even wearing a helmet or mask of any kind
>lets bring back the guy whos spitting out blood from getting infected to the ship so everyone else can get infected
>lets bring a ship that has 20k people inside a danger zone instead of waiting till the storm passes
>lets not even check if the robot that came back is the same one and not the evil one that looks exactly like him

fuck alien! the crew did too many shit stupid dumb mistakes for the sake of the plot

at least alien was realistic and scary and actually good
>>
>>85022229
>using exclamation points
Nigga how new are you to the internet in general?
>>
>>85023277
>not trying to bring back exclamation points
They've belonged to over-excited Redditors for too long.
>>
File: blazingsaddles_12569828384_5.png (878KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blazingsaddles_12569828384_5.png
878KB, 1280x720px
>>85019305
Both had shitty edgy endings
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.