[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cult Classics of 21st Century

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Do you agree with the list?

https://letterboxd.com/thatsantiagoguy/list/cult-classics-of-the-21st-century/by/release/
>>
>>85017929
>cult classic
>song to song

no
>>
Not gonna read the link but almost every film in that picture was/will be forgotten in a year.
>>
how is Ghost in the Shell already a cult classic when it just came out?
>>
>>85017961
Song to song is unironically one the greatest films ever made
>>
Refn's movies will not be remembered as cult classics no matter how reddit-browsing people want them to be for the simple fact that they're all based and influenced by better cult movies that will always be remembered more
>>
>>85018026
do you even know what "cult classic" means?
>>
>no beyond the black rainbow

ONE JOB!
>>
>>85018037
However I do agree with some of the inclusions there, Gore Verbinski outside of Pirates movies is quite underrated
>>
Too early to judge for some of them. Batman v Superman seems to be heading that way. Nice Guys seems just like a plain old popular movie to me. Neon Demon too. I kinda doubt Jupiter Ascending or live action Ghost in the Shell ever finding much of an audience.
>>
>movies released literally months ago
>cult classics
Are you retarded, OP?
>>
>>85018062
it means that the whole point of this read is what we're trying to guess will have a cult following in several years time. Given the lukewarm public reception and the film and Malick's already cult following, I think we can accurately conclude you're a fucking retard
>>
File: Capture.jpg (79KB, 637x571px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
79KB, 637x571px
*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>85018163
>you're a fucking retard

that's how I know you're a malickfag

you need to go back
>>
>knock knock
>batman v superman
>superman returns

lmoa
>>
>>85018244
>non-malick cuck
you will never follow the way of grace
>>
I thought Cabin in the Woods was well-received?
>>
>>85017929
Why is The Nice Guys the only good movie on there
>>
File: cooper doppleganger.jpg (123KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
cooper doppleganger.jpg
123KB, 1200x898px
>>85018194
>Ex Macina, Logan 5 stars
>Elysium 4 stars
>>
>The Neon Demon
>Cure for Wellness
>Batman v Superman

These have the biggest chances. The rest is doubtful.
>>
>>85017929
>no Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny
>>
most of these made over 100 million at the box office you idiot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.