[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS FUCKING KINO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rickandmorty.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
THIS IS FUCKING KINO
>>
>tfw not sure if bait, irony, post-irony or 4chan has finally gone full reddit
>>
>>85016779

When is Season 3 starting?
>>
>>85016812

There's nothing wrong with Reddit
>>
>>85016846
Autist
>>
>>85016779
i think it's comfy and slightly funny, not laugh out loud funny but it's alright

i watched it the other day to see what all the fuss was about, i think it's clever but not smart as some people (mostly kids i imagine) say, if you watch it and consider it some kind of existential philosophising cartoon you are literally retarded or a 15yo, which is kind of acceptable. But what i mean with clever is that it could go on for a lot of seasons without it being complete shit because it has a very flexible world that can go everywhere with lots of characters and stuff

the bad thing is they are already doing this episode-to-episode continuity with Rick's background and that shit with the galactic empire and Rick is already being "Flanderized" which i don't give a shit, the enjoyable part was watching Rick and Morty go on bizarre adventures meeting characters, that's it

it's a 6/10 at best
>>
>>85016779
Shows good, but the jews still need to leave
>>
them doing a over arching meta story will be a mistake.
>>
>>85016822
july 30th
>>
>>85017189
>he doesnt understand the shows brilliance
Its ok returd.
>>
File: XYTk4NM.jpg (1MB, 2056x2622px) Image search: [Google]
XYTk4NM.jpg
1MB, 2056x2622px
You guys won't believe who I met, also me on the left.
>>
The obsessive-compulsive, passive-aggressive nature of Rick and Morty posting suggests many /tv/ posters suffer from a superiority complex and project their insecurities over
>not getting it
greatest symptom of it being the constant effort to associate Rick and Morty with the classic Reddit boogeyman (another manifestation of aforementioned complex).
>>
>>85017718
>>85019277
uhm reddit is three doors to the left
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.