[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Aubrey Plaza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 012.jpg (39KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
39KB, 408x612px
What does /tv/ think of Aubrey Plaza?
>>
>>85015940
I would dissapoint her with my 5 inch penis if you get what i'm sayin
>>
I liked her in Scott Pilgrim when it first came out. Then suddenly I saw her being cast everywhere as le quirky girl and I was surprised.

She's aight
>>
>>85015940
She has bitch eyes, and she's too liberal for my taste.
Feminists should all burn.
>>
i have dreams about her screaming at me and locking me in tiny cages. i probably need therapy
>>
>>85015940
Her chemistry with Chris Pratt in Parks and Rec was literally perfect.
>>
>>85015940
Forced manic pixie meme girl.
>>
>>85015940
I thought her quirky quietness was sort of annoying until I realized that she's that way because she had a stroke and had to relearn how to talk. Now I'm a fan.
>>
>>85016068
>she had a stroke
Drug related i presume?
>>
Seeing her in Legion changed my mind
>>
>>85015991
Miss when we could talk about actresses without some /pol/tard screeching up a storm.
>>
File: 79fJtsn.png (336KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
79fJtsn.png
336KB, 600x450px
>>85016256
>my face when /tv/ has become too misogynistic to ever have a Queen again
>>
roasty whore
>>
I like her and her shtick and surprisingly not sick of it yet. She was the best thing about Legion
>>
Pretty great in Legion, haven't seen her in anything else though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.