[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who's side were you on ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

So, who's side were you on ?
>>
>>85015199
Cesear wanted peace
>>
>>85015199

The colonels, obviously. We know for a fact that he was right about everything. We know Caesars utopia doesn't actually come about and the Apes are just as bad as humans in the end.
>>
>White man
I know which side I am AGAINST
>>
>>85015199
It's kind of funny and sad at the same time because if this was the real world scenario and we got wiped out by a monkey virus you can bet your ass that there still would be actual cucks from Western world siding with monkeys and working together to bring down remaining white men.
>>
>>85015423
not monkeys
apes
>>
>>85015199
I don't identify very much with negroes, so I choose whitey.
>>
>>85015423
>A virus that affects all humans
>Thinks that people would side with the apes because they want to bring down the white man specifically

I fucking hate /pol/. Go talk about preserving you pure white genes elsewhere while you bitch about not having a GF and being a loser, cuck
>>
If it was real life woody is obviously conpletely right about everything
>>
>>85015539
I dont think there would be people siding with apes to "take down whitey" but you know for a fact some people would side with apes, don't be close minded

>literally everyone would have the same view and be against the apes

Idiot
>>
Woody could've just left the apes alone.
>>
>>85015663

No because the Apes would have became the dominant species. They would have remained peaceful under Caesar but after a few generations and a population boom it would be all over for humans. The only thing he did wrong was go after Caesar before dealing with the other humans
>>
>>85015423
If it was a real world scenario, the virus would not have spread nearly as quickly and likely would have been contained. Also, apes would not be defeating apaches and tanks. They just wouldn't.
>>
>>85015199
The Colonel obviously.
>>
>>85015199
Apes
Humans had their chance and it's a shit species anyway full of edgelords and evil people.
>>
>>85015845

We've millenias worth of technological advantage over them. The could not have out boomed or out developed the humans at that stage if we weren't so fractured.

The humans main goal at that point should have been to gather as many survivors as they can. Try to contact as many scientists as they can to find a cure. They could've found a cure because they literally have humans immune to it. Once we've cured ourselves we would've overcome the biggest hurdle towards survival.

Also in a real world scenario , people would have never allowed important scientists needed for finding the cure die or even let the virus spread as fast as it did.

Nothing short of 28 days virus could cause that much death that fast.
>>
>>85016295
>We've millenias worth of technological advantage over them. The could not have out boomed or out developed the humans at that stage if we weren't so fractured.

The virus killed like 90% of the population and millions of others died in the fighting that came about in the chaos. A big problem in War for me was that there was so much military left.
>>
>>85015199
APES TOGETHER STRONG
>>
>>85015658
You're the idiot retard. Reread what I wrote if you even have that ability, brainlet
>>
>>85016394

One thing I've found funny though. A lot of people absolutely hated Covenant because of supposed dumb actions of the humans.

The military in war in my opinion acted dumber than the humans in covenant.
>>
How the fuck are the apes going to defeat ISIS fuckers in the deserts of the Middle East or Taliban fuckers in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan?
>>
>>85016453
human virus kills most of the population
>>
>>85015199
I honestly felt bad for him at the end

dude just wanted to save humanity from becoming extinct or primitive savages
>>
with the human
I don't identify as a filthy pawed ape
>>
>>85016450
>The military in war in my opinion acted dumber than the humans in covenant.
this single line killed any interest i had in seeing this, because those dumbasses in covenant were fucking retarded and were kind of difficult to take seriously
>>
>>85016585

Well the overall story and pacing maybe better in war but the humans were unbelievably dumb. See at least in covenant their enemy was unknown and more horrifying and some of them at least tried to maintain protocol.

In war there's literally a mutated virus spreading from apes giving them ability to speak and making humans dumber. What do they do? They fucking gather all of them and put them in dirty cages near their fucking base. A child is also able to wander through their base unnoticed.
>>
>>85016394
I don't see how there being a lot of military could look unrealistic, they are the first group of humans in the world to hurdle up and stay together to defend themselves and civilians.

It always makes sense to me when a military group is one of the last surviving groups of humans, leadership from the getgo, supplies in the form of fried food that lasts decades, vehicles and gas, access to more supplies and gas with the knowledge of where to find more, guns, defensible positions, survival training.

They might have acted retarded in the movie, but if shit were to hit the fan IRL, but military groups would surely be one of the last groups of humans left alive and in full numbers.
>>
>>85016747

I checked out when Caesar and pals were following the human trucks and tanks on the beach. Did nobody check their rear view mirror?
>>
>>85016759

It was mostly because of the virus killing so many people that I don't think there would be so much military. If the world went under through some sort of economical collapse I would agree with you
>>
>>85016777

Yep but there reason why this doesn't bother much people is because much of the movies focus is on the apes and Caesar. The humans were the antagonists here but in covenant they were the main focus.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.