[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INHUMANS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Inhumans-1998-TPB.jpg (125KB, 750x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans-1998-TPB.jpg
125KB, 750x1132px
Out of everything, it's Marvel's most interesting property that the mouse sacrifices to ABC for ad revenue. It won't be a mature film and alternative for those not infatuated with Avengers and quips, it won't be a Netflix Original with a spooky sci-fi tone, it's going to be a shitty fucking ABC weekly drama series in the wake of GoT concerned with Monarchies and betrayal featuring Iwan Rheon and so-so production value. We'll shit.
>>
>>85014781
honestly my man, kys
>>
>>85014781
Only gonna watch because it connects to Agents of SHIELD

Really liked seasons 3 and 4, Chloe Bennett a cute!
>>
>>85014947
I tried watching AoS but it I didn't get far and seeing ripples from the films wasn't interesting enough to keep me viewing. Did they ever have any of the Avengers cameo ever? The Cinematic Universe is much less that than Marvel makes it out to be. They should've had Chris Evans cameo in Jessica Jones for the scandal photos, and they should have Nuke and Thor/Cap/Iron-Man in Daredevil Season 3. I have very low hopes for the latter.
>>
The showrunner is Scott Buck a.k.a. it's gonna be shit.
>>
>>85015276

How does he keep getting work? If that Dexter finale didn't tarnish his name, Iron Shit sure as hell should have.
>>
>>85015276
>>85015665
It's honestly baffling to me. Scott Buck has to be related to somebody important.

Or Loeb is just retarded to keep hiring the same talentless fuckup.
>>
>>85014781
But does it matter that is has shitty production values, when it's filmed on IMAX? Also, did we mention that it's filmed on IMAX? Apart from that, it's actually filmed on IMAX.
>>
>>85014947
It doesn't connect with AoS. As in, not at all. AOS blew inhuman load way too early.
>>
>>85016196
of course it does are you fuckign stupid

they are even on the same channel

they wont meet sstraight away and i think it will be mostly set on attilan, but of course they will meet
>>
>>85015973
Loeb has no talent, have you ever read any of his comics?
>>
>>85016520
Even less reason to watch imo. The narrative should be focused and free of filler and "events."
>>
>>85014781
The only thing that could be interesting is Iwan Rheon, vfx and all the other actors looks like shit and the costumes are horribles too, wil be worse than Iron Fist or AoS
>>
>>85014781
Fuck Marvel for trying to bury X-Men with this shit. I hope Ike Perlmutter dies a horrible death.
>>
>>85016520
AOS is getting a shorter season and a later start because of the Inhumans iirc, and I'm pretty sure that although the films and Netflix and ABC series aren't having crossovers or too much influence on each other, they are still canonically in the same universe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.