[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ben Affleck going to be allowed to direct a film again? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: big ben unjust.jpg (83KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
big ben unjust.jpg
83KB, 640x960px
Is Ben Affleck going to be allowed to direct a film again? I have a feeling he doesn't think he has it in him to redeem himself after the flop known as Live By Night.
>>
>>85012600
he looks fucking steamed here. I thought he got his life back on track, or did his addiction to alcohol and sex overwhelm him again?
>>
If Shyamalan was still given chances after his critical flops ben will be given chances too
>>
>>85012600
Shame really, live by night was pretty good. It just came at a time when people wanted his Batman film
>>
>>85012600
He looks like Elon Musk
>>
>>85012726
>live by night was pretty good.
It really wasn't. The plot and characters were just non-stop cliches and not in a passable way.
>>
>>85012600
Probably not, he's directed four films, only one of them was good, and that was government propaganda with a pretty tense screenplay, a monkey could have directed it.
>>
>>85012600
Are they leaving a gloryhole?
>>
>>85012681

I mean, if you're an attractive millionaire with an oscar and with young girls throwing themselves at you, what motivation is there to get sober?

His life will still technically be 'on track' no matter how much of a waster he degenerates into, at least until he dies prematurely of alcohol related illness
>>
>>85012600
>be ben affleck
>flash-in-the-pan, flavor-of-the-month actor from 1996-1999
>career dies
>i know, i'll direct
>cast all my famous friends in an adaptation of a Dennis Lehane novel, movie is okay but source material is aces, boosted by another of Lehane's novels was a hit the previous year and directed by Clint Eastwood
>movie does okay, on the backs of great cast overcoming meh direction
>as a follow up, make what is essentially a shitty cover version of "Heat" except replace LA with Boston
>does okay
>agree to direct a USA propaganda movie about Iran
>good press
>screenplay wins an academy award
>wins best picture, against a thin slate that year
>use fame to get cast as Batman, even though you haven't been A-list since 1998.
>direct another movie
>it sucks
>appear in non-Batman movies, all of which bomb terribly
>career will end permanently after Justice League and maybe one more Batman movie

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>85012600
I'm glad he got over his below average looking ex wife
>>
>>85012681
The woman in his pic has...
She has a history of alcohol abuse google it!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

>>85013048
She's way fucking uglier than his ex-wife Jennifer Garner
>>
>>85012923
The Accountant was fucking awesome
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (45KB, 750x488px)
IMG_1681.jpg
45KB, 750x488px
The Affleck Cinematic Universe is clearly coming to a head. To a final battle between Bin Al-Flek and /ourguy/. Just look at the tension in pic related. Each brother has found a source of power that will aid him. Who will win, the decadent, larger-than-life muslim convert, or the underdog who is devoted to the craft, to the truth, and to veganism?
it's kino
>>
>>85014173
>I hope you've made your peace with allah, kuffar manlet
>we shall see, brother, we shall see
>>
File: benafflack.jpg (217KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
benafflack.jpg
217KB, 700x450px
kek is this the same girl?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.