[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Tarantula.jpg (174KB, 1023x537px) Image search: [Google]
Tarantula.jpg
174KB, 1023x537px
What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>85012367
That movie was shit
>>
He grew up with a single mom who had a revolving door when it came to AFRICAN AMERICAN suitors like Tyreese and LaDarius, who would show up and fuck little Quentin's mom.

this is literally a true story of Quentin's childhood by his own unabashed admission
>>
I don't see how that movie was remotely about white supremacy.
>>
File: 1499397868298.png (116KB, 393x486px) Image search: [Google]
1499397868298.png
116KB, 393x486px
>
>>
>>85012501
>there is literally nothing wrong with the extermination of whites and with cucking
>>
>>85012367

He means he spent his entire life inside video shops watching bad movies and has no idea about what is happening in the rest of the world.

Also, he identifies as Black because he had no father growing up, just a steady stream of black men who were fucking his mother. That's the closest he had to relate to.
>>
>>85012367
Source on this quote.
Cause the movie doesn't seem about white supremacy. Clue is in the title.
The title is the hateful eight.
But there are more then eight characters.
John ruth the hangman.
marquis warren
Daisy domergeu
Bob
Oswaldo
Joe gage
General smithers
Jody domergue
All of these are criminals, racists, or cruel bounty hunters
But Chris mannix, though son of a confederate general and a racist, is able to put that aside and work with Warren to hang daisy. While Warren still hatefully taunts and murders an old also hatefilled man.
>>
File: obscured stranger.png (86KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
obscured stranger.png
86KB, 500x583px
>>85012501
>>
>>85012501
Theyre the epitome of self indulgent and derivative. Other movies borrow and indulge, but his are to the point of being embarrassing. If you've seen movies, then you know he's trash. And when I say movies, I don't mean "AFIs 100 Greatest Films" bullshit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.