[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Al so afraid of Peggy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pegal.jpg (131KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
pegal.jpg
131KB, 800x544px
She's awfully gorgeous in the show. I get that they're supposed to a dysfunctional family. He never wants to have sex or really do anything with her.

I'm starting out from the beginning again since it's been a while.
>>
>>85012064
It's the strain of marriage. Same woman, everyday. whining about the same thing, everyday. Not to say that it isn't love, it's just expressed in a different way a lot of people knew existed but very rarely portrayed on TV.
>>
/tv/ is quick to say it's because he was tired of fucking the same thing

But his neighbour was a counterpoint to this. Al was a drunk and a loser with a dead end job living in the past, which is half of the problem with his marriage.
>>
>>85012064
>be Al
>be a high school football star
>throw four touchdowns in one game
>can have any girl you want
>meet Peg
>get her pregnant
>move in together, get a job at a shoe store
>years pass
>realize you hate Peg, all she does is spend your money and hang out with her friends whom you hate
>your firstborn is a dumb blonde slut
>your secondborn is a betamale faggot
>all of your dreams are dying
>your neighbors are assholes
Basically it's a miracle Al didn't neck himself.
>>
>>85012064
Cause sex makes kids. Its how I am with my gf cause she wants a baby and fuck nah.
>>
>>85012064
Some of the episodes on this show were pure gold.

It's not that he was afraid of Peg but he was just always miserable. His glory days have been over for more than a decade, he never amounted to anything in life, he has a worthless job, no money, and barely any reason to live. If the show had been made 20 years later he'd be on this website.
>>
>>85012064
Latent homosexuality. His marriage was loveless because he could never bring himself to love a woman.
>>
>>85012278
>my gf really wants a baby
>i don't

Better stop fucking her, then.
>>
Al got horny whenever Peggy did housework if I remember correctly.
>>
>>85012228

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.