[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Lucas "betrayed" by Kathleen Kennedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lucas.png (475KB, 831x516px) Image search: [Google]
lucas.png
475KB, 831x516px
What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M
>>
What are we talking about here George? Must there be a mouse?

There is.
>>
>>85010080
Fuck off, Jason.
>>
i still dont understand why they did all this "collaboration" talk. They kicked George out the door immediately and threw everything away he did
>>
>>85010394
It was all lies and deception so he could be tricked into selling his life's work.

Remember the jews hated Lucas. They eventually got him.
>>
>Sell your IP for BILLIONS
>Feel hard done by

I don't have the childish hate boner for George that I had for the longest time, but even if Disney alluded to the fact they'd work or *listen* to you regarding your ideas for 7,8,9 and in the end they decide to go a different way, you could bind your wounds with 1 million dollar notes and move on with your life.
>>
>>85011055
George had a billion even before selling Star Wars. The money didn't really matter, he wanted a vehicle for the Star Wars universe to continue.
>>
People are still upset that the shitty published fanfiction went out the window.

>Muh Mara Jade, Muh Skywalker kids

It was never canon to anyone except you nerds, George Lucas had no idea who any of these fucking characters were, Disney simply closed a lid on a circle jerk that had been going too long
>>
>>85011115

If I had a book series, and I sold that book series to Disney, I totally sold the IP I know the following things would happen.

>Any further advice, notes or suggestions from me would be utterly ignored
>I would be totally shut out
>My work would be altered
>Characters would no doubt change race / gender - depending on what marketing advised + Story elements as well

George as a much older man than I surely knew this as well?

Lets carry on the Star Wars story!
>Or... we can remake the original trilogy almost 1:1 for a safe bet
Or that
>>
>>85011170
>People are still upset that the shitty published fanfiction went out the window.

At most people are upset that old fan fiction is being replaced with even worse fan fiction by Disney.

>Muh Mara Jade, Muh Skywalker kids

Jaina Solo is better then Rey and EU Luke is better then Luke being turned into a rehash of Yoda.
>>
>>85011244
I agree with you, I think George was naive to think he would have a role in the future of the franchise after he sold it. Maybe he was explicitly told that they wanted him involved, I don't know, but he shouldn't have any expectations.

If he was that concerned about being a decision maker, he should have produced it himself with the backing of a studio. I don't know why he had to sell it in order for it to continue.
>>
>>85011244
desu the EU had more depth than either of the two shitshow movies that have realeased since.
>>
File: lucas conned by the mouse.jpg (348KB, 1258x681px) Image search: [Google]
lucas conned by the mouse.jpg
348KB, 1258x681px
Poor George. He will die knowing he sold his greatest creation to jew slavers.
>>
>>85011806
Yeah no.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.