[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O.J. Simpson parole hearing scheduled for July 20th, 1 PM EST,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0866.jpg (148KB, 973x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0866.jpg
148KB, 973x703px
Will he get paroled /tv/?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/o-j-simpson-parole-hearing-nevada-officials-decide-fate-coming-n782426
>>
he's one of the most niggeriest niggers so i hope not
>>
File: storyofoj.jpg (666KB, 1474x1018px)
storyofoj.jpg
666KB, 1474x1018px
>>85002275
He's no black he's OJ
>>
>>85002252
Probably not, but I hope my nigga juice gets freed. He didn't deserve this
>>
>>85002275
Actually he detested blacks and considered himself white.
>>
Everyone in law thinks he's getting paroled, and he should be.

He should have never gotten as much time as he did.
>>
>>85002275
OJ would be annoyed that you called him black
>>
>>85002252
Probably, unless if he really shits the bed and gets openly hostile with the parole board. Or if he's behaving poorly in prison like doing dope or getting into fights. Neither of which I see happening, so he's probably getting out.

>>85002986
If I remember right, the dude was convicted and found guilty of robbery, assault and battery, and kidnapping, and using a deadly weapon. He's got 30 years with parole hearings after 9 years and every subsequent year after.

I'd say honestly, he got off easy for all those charges. He went through the celebrity justice system, not the same one we'd go through. Any of us would be looking at like 40 years with probation after 20.
>>
File: floral.jpg (199KB, 1200x817px)
floral.jpg
199KB, 1200x817px
maybe he'll bring a bunch of participation trophies to the board that are carved in the shape of a horse's ass.

A guy in my town did that today. It seemed like a lot of effort for an insult that didn't really make sense.
>>
Is he a threat to the public?

Didn't he kill his wife and the other guy because they were cheating on him with each other?

Doesn't sound too bad imho
>>
>>85003503
excuse me he was innocent of that crime
>>
>>85003503
>Didn't he kill his wife and the other guy because they were cheating on him with each other?
literally nothing wrong with that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.