[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: beat her.jpg (23KB, 487x302px) Image search: [Google]
beat her.jpg
23KB, 487x302px
>>
>>84999389
>He was White Peter
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]
>>
>>84999466
i really want all these memes to be made into a dub version of the movie. How hard could that be?
>>
File: FaceApp_1492913619697.jpg (57KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492913619697.jpg
57KB, 302x302px
>>84999466
>>
>>84999646
the problem is that 90% of raimi posting is the same uncle ben scenes
>>
>>84999646
Subtitling it would be easier. We'd also have to increase the movie length by about 9 hours for all the different versions of Ben's death scene, and of course splicing the entirety of the Birth of a Nation into the middle somewhere.
>>
>>84999389
<"Don't forget what the Jews did here today"
>>
>>84999807
What are some other scenes from the movie with good potential then? The other characters would need their own personalities, they can't all be Uncle Zyklon Ben
>>
File: jjj.jpg (28KB, 450x226px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
28KB, 450x226px
>>84999955
>They're kikes
>kike... kike... MEGA kike...
>I'll give you one canister of Zyklon for the lot of them
wtf Raimi
>>
>>84999693
He actually looks like he's in more pain.
>>
>>84999807
just be creative and get racist shit in every other scene.
>>84999831
but subs won't work unless you mute the movie or put the audio into chinese or something you don't understand
>>
>>84999389
- Keep your filthy cock away from my wife
- I-i cant heard you, p=please talk to me, help!
>>
>>84999955
The green goblin scenes with the homo undertones

>"It is you who's out Gobby!"
>"out of my tight virgin anus!"
>>
What about something like a directors commentary? Adapting the "Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again" or the raping Dunst in the desert.
>>
>>85000021
>but subs won't work unless you mute the movie or put the audio into chinese or something you don't understand
put it into the german version
>>
>Think of it Spider-Man, you and I, TOGETHER! We could rape them all. No one would stop us. Age doesn't matter anymore. Young, old, even black. We could take every single man woman and child for ourselves! This town is like one large hymen waiting to be popped! Every ass, mouth, and fuck hole just for us. Think it over Spider-Man!

I get making your bad guy evil... but jesus christ.
>>
File: 34378109a2[1].jpg (122KB, 1272x524px) Image search: [Google]
34378109a2[1].jpg
122KB, 1272x524px
>Chief, we've captured Parkberg!
>Been looking for you all morning, where the hell have you been? Why don't you pay your fucking phonebill you cheap fucking hebe? Mad Germanic war machine rampages through Europe and we don't even have pictures! Where were you, eating Matzo? You're gassed.
>But Chief, the Planet Aryan party!
>Oh, right, you're ungassed
>>
>>85000195
shit is taking shape. Get it done people!!
>>
>>85000393
I wonder what happened to the original Raimi versions, if there's a way to acquire them or if all the tapes were destroyed.
>>
>>84999982
don't tell me nobody saved the masterful post from a few days ago about how he started working at the newspaper
>>
>>85001688
check the archive in 4plebs
>>
>>85000305
>SAY FUCK ME AND I'LL LEAVE, SPIDER-MAN!
>>
>>85001601
Sam probably still has copies, but I hear he's with some kind of anti-government militia in rural Nebraska these days.
>>
File: fa4e076da79a25c649e531cee8107a1c.jpg (527KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
fa4e076da79a25c649e531cee8107a1c.jpg
527KB, 1920x800px
>"Remember kids, the kikes are behind everything, 9/11 was an inside job by Mossad, Saudi Arabia, with the US government, Hitler didn't do anything wrong, and Nazi Germany respected Negroes and Japanese more than America in the early 20th century"
What the fuck did this line contribute to the film Rami?
>>
>>84999807
We can just loop the uncle ben scenes over and over again. Wouldnt really change much.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>When I cleaned your fathers wounds, his member fell out of his pants. Upon further inspection I realized that his gargantuan member was the same length and girth of the unknown serial child rapists that's been terrorizing New York. I'm sorry sir, Spider-Man had nothing to do with any of these things. Your father loved you dearly, please never forget that.

I'm kinda glad they cut out this subplot. Fucking Raimi was getting way too deep with that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.