[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: SUiavMWW5Vo.movieposter_maxres.jpg (36KB, 300x431px) Image search: [Google]
SUiavMWW5Vo.movieposter_maxres.jpg
36KB, 300x431px
so she still had a kid despite it dying of cancer because it was needed for humanity?
>>
nobody remembers the plot of this flick
>>
>>84998339
but was not it a so called masterpiece of its month?
>>
>>84998155
>Needed for humanity
wut

pretty sure the dude left her cause he thought it was selfish that she had the kid and didn't tell him despite knowing she would have cancer later.

Saw it as a predestination thing. Would you change the future if you could knowing you wouldn't have all those moments with your daughter.

Probably speaks better to people with children.
>>
>>84998629
>Would you change the future if you could knowing you wouldn't have all those moments with your daughter.
That is my point, like with the Chinese leader, if she did not have those moments she would not have those clues and then who knows how things would have gone. The girl needed to exist and they needed to live that life so she would have had the clues in the past
>>
>>84998155
One of the worst movies i've ever seen
>>
>>84998758
I guess you are underage then. Enjoy your b&
>>
>>84998492
Yeah...but it was so boring that everybody that watched it just have forgot the whole movie
>>
>>84998791
I'm 26 if you think this film is well done you are a prepubescent stain. Amy Adams can't emote at all. She's laughable.
>>
>>84998758
why?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.