[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is anti-jury nullification propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 694008.gif (83KB, 420x318px) Image search: [Google]
694008.gif
83KB, 420x318px
this is anti-jury nullification propaganda
>>
aw fuck it, take my (You)
>>
>>84997795
juries are shit, there the best system we have but hopefully we'll have computers judge people one day. They'll be free from the charm of lawyers and prejudice and ill-informed opinions.
>>
>>84997795
Was Atticus Finch a cuck?
>>
>>84997869
>there the best system we have but hopefully we'll have computers judge people one day
Computers are not illiterate, so that will be another positive aspect.
>>
File: 1.png (319KB, 451x436px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
319KB, 451x436px
>>84997795
What......what?
I mean, I know what each of those words means but when you put them in that order they just.,,what?
What does that even mean?
>>
>>84997869
Who programs the robojurors?
>>
>>84997869
How can you think that that human intervention we see in search engine algorithms or social media wouldn't inherently effect jurybots? Someone has to do the programing, someone is setting the perimeters for fair.
>>
>>84998051
jury nullification is the right to decide a case however you want despite whatever "rules" or "guidelines" the court gives you. Courts openly lie to the jury and tell them they dont have any such right, but you absolutely do and it's the easiest way to get out of jury duty if you mention that you know about it and are willing to use it.

It's so taboo to mention jury nullification in a court room, you should have seen the looks on their faces when I brought them into the back room and dropped that bomb shell.

They'll reaffirm that there is no such thing, and then they'll kick you off the jury.

This movie is about a jury that uses jury nullification to rule against a black guy even though all the evidence showed he was innocent. Basically, it's a "jury nullification gone wrong" movie.
>>
>>84998081
jews
>>
>>84999821
it's always them
>>
>>84999697
Huh, learned something new today. Thanks.
>>
>>84000000
>>
>>85000000
>>
>>84998051
>>84999917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqH_Y1TupoQ
>>
>>85000904
i'm suprised people don't know about this. I spent 4 days in jury selection once hearing all these lame excuses and sob stories, not one of them realized they could just call the judge to the back room and say "jury nullification" and get out of it.

Needless to say I acted smug as shit walking out of that court room as the other potential jurors murmured to themselves in disbelief that a person with absolutely no good excuses got off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.