[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: circle.jpg (136KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
136KB, 1200x630px
this was dystopian sci fi kino
>>
It was one of the worst films I've ever seen.
>>
>>84996718
>Emma Watson
>kino
Choose one
>>
how was it? looked like it got terrible reviews from the public and the critics. I really don't look forward to anything Watson does, intentionally.
>>
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>84996828
>how was it?
too smart for some people who can't see the parallels
>>
Are you me OP? Yes this was kino, good shit. Emma was excellent.
>>
>>84996785
>>84996808
>>84996831
Plebs and memers

>>84997073
Patrician
>>84996828
It's good, you think critics and audiences matter today? You're a pleb anyways for hating on watson when she's one of the only good actresses and has a range of different kinos
>>
>>84998555
you are a pleb and a memer

the movie is bad but pretty entertaining
>>
>>84996718
felt like an episode of black mirror.
>>
Any panty? Otherwise idc
>>
File: EW circle 1.webm (3MB, 750x314px) Image search: [Google]
EW circle 1.webm
3MB, 750x314px
>>84999257
Emma Watson won't be on any movie that has her wear anything revealing or has her wear high heels anymore. Just tight jeans and going braless like a hippie
>>
>>85000338
>any more
So she did in the past?
>>
File: EW circle 2.webm (2MB, 850x354px) Image search: [Google]
EW circle 2.webm
2MB, 850x354px
>>85000380
wore high heels in that one Harry potter ball scene

also OP here, I made this thread before the movie was over, yeah it's shit, ending ruined it.
>>
>>85000338

Wow she is a horrible actress
>>
>>84997073

People who can't see the parallels are fucking retarded. The movie is as subtle as a truck full of dynamite driving through a Stockholm street and blowing up a church full of whit children.
>>
>>84996718
This film was legit good, fuck the noise
>>
>>85001437
no, it wasn't
>>
>>84999124

Pretty much. An overly long one.
>>
>>84996718
>dystopian
homie this shit is real, I'm surprised they were allowed to make a movie about it at all.
>>
Plebby techcucks here are just like those on twitter and letterboxd and they critique like them too, absolute brainlets. One of the best movies I've seen this year.
>>
>>84999124
>felt like an episode of black mirror.

If black mirror was terrible.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.