[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prisoners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: prisoners-1920.jpg (594KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prisoners-1920.jpg
594KB, 1920x1080px
Did Keller do what every single parent in his shoes would have done or did he cross the line?

What was up with Loki? The name, the tattoos, the Freemason ring? How does that play into why he doesn't/won't settle down and have a family of his own? Does this relate back into Loki being a "prisoner"?

Also other kino recommendations with a similar story and/or themes? I saw both this film and Nocturnal Animals last night so I'm convinced that everything with JG must be good.
>>
>>84994907
>Did Keller do what every single parent in his shoes would have done or did he cross the line?
That's the main question of the film and most Villeneuve films, the grey area inbetween right and wrong. There is no singular universal answer, every viewer forms his own opinion.

As for similar recommendations check out Mystic River, Memories of Murder and The Vanishing (Spoorloos). I'll assume you already saw the rest of his filmography and most David Fincher thrillers.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.