[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the-thing-autopsy.jpg (138KB, 1278x542px) Image search: [Google]
the-thing-autopsy.jpg
138KB, 1278x542px
i love the thing like the next guy, but it always bothers me how doc diabeetus plays around with the swab, like literally putting it to his mouth n shit.
ok, at this point of the movie the things infecting capabilities are still unknown but seeing that he just cut open some grotesque abomination hes kinda a bit too cool about hygienic standards.

am i the only one that noticed this?
>>
>>84991386
Thats the whole point. Thats what probably got him infected.
>>
>>84991386
It also bothers me that during the blood test scene Mac doesn't wear gloves when he picks up the petri dish
>>
>>84991386
There's also the whole not speaking Norwegian thing, I mean come on John Carpenter like we're supposed to believe that they don't speak fluent Norwegian
>>
>>84991480
Now youre being a faggot.
>>
>>84991458
sure, but its just stupid for some trained professional.
even with a human corpse you wouldnt do this because of an infection risk, let alone an unkown and horrific creature.
>>
>>84991650
they are americans, the only thing they need to know are the letters U S and A.
>>
>>84991650
Norwegian is really easy for English speakers to learn, like, easier than Spanish, but usually it's the other way around. Norwegians learn English, so we don't learn Norwegian.
>>
the thing is a not a great film. standard b-tier horror movie. at points it even gets unintentionally funny (blood sample scene).
>>
>>84992810
kys
>>
>>84992810
still good to watch if you've never seen it.
to be honest i think most people like horror type movies for the gallows type humor of people being in awful situations, horror movies are the best to laugh at and are especially good when you can't judge what's coming next or who's dying which was a big factor for this movie
>>
I could kinda see Wilford Brimley doing that though, so it doesn't take me out the film.
>>
I watched the remake one again recently.

I am a sadist.
>>
>>84992810

(you)
>>
File: R&R_0118c.jpg (143KB, 906x768px) Image search: [Google]
R&R_0118c.jpg
143KB, 906x768px
>>84991386
Windows cleaning the scalpel on his jeans triggers me even more
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.