[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Feels Recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
Alright,

I'm joining the U.S Army at the end of the month. Cut off all ties with old friends and acquaintances and living the NEET life until basic combat training.

I'm in a deep feels type of mood and looking for some kino feels movies.

I recently saw WW and fell hard for Gadot and her short romance with Stevie wonder. I've always thought she was a solid 9 but watching her in WW WE just solidified her as a ten for me.

I'm looking for dark drama/romance and or mixed with any other genres.

There can be a happy ending but I prefer reality to set the final scene.

Here are some I recommend to start this thread out:

Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind

The Place Beyond The Pines

Gia

Girl Interrupted

The Virgin Suicides

Moonlight

Donnie Darko

Sing Street

I know the list is mixed but the main theme I'm interested in involves a romance, preferably between a guy and girl, that the movie is centered around.

Judge all you want, call me a pleb or w.e I know I haven't seen all the best films so enlighten me and others that may be interested in what you feel are must see ' deep/dark feels' films.
>>
>>84991368
I think you should ask reddit
>>
>>84991368
Don't the army themselves recommend keeping in touch with family and friends during training to stop yourself getting so down about being away from home. If you don't want to I understand that but I figured it was a bad idea and the army recommends not doing that.
>>
File: Screech.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screech.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84991433
of course, first post mentions reddit.

if reddit is the first thing you think of then go ask the mods to unban you from your favorite sub or just make another account and try redeeming yourself so you can be back where you belong.
>>
File: tucker.jpg (40KB, 540x565px) Image search: [Google]
tucker.jpg
40KB, 540x565px
>>84991368
>I recently saw WW and fell hard for Gadot and her short romance with Stevie wonder. I've always thought she was a solid 9 but watching her in WW WE just solidified her as a ten for me.
>>
File: peligro.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
peligro.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84991464
I didn't say I cut off ties with my family. And my old friends don't understand the military. they're far too gone in the whole "dumpf" scene and I want none of it.

I'm not depressed or anything. DESU its a woman I'm craving which is why I started a feels thread centered around drama/romance.

Any other people coming by this thread just post recommendations. No advice or side tracking.

Just post what we came here for.
>>
Good thing you like Gadot, because you will die for her soon.
>>
File: PON.jpg (111KB, 563x752px) Image search: [Google]
PON.jpg
111KB, 563x752px
>>84991368
>I recently saw WW and fell hard for Gadot and her short romance with Stevie wonder. I've always thought she was a solid 9 but watching her in WW WE just solidified her as a ten for me.
I hope you step on a land mine
>>
File: 2979397-avengers+003.jpg (662KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
2979397-avengers+003.jpg
662KB, 2592x1944px
>>84992331
Marvel cuck found
>>
File: kuck if you buck.jpg (1001KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kuck if you buck.jpg
1001KB, 1920x1080px
>>84992423
I'm working in cyber security and finishing my degree in computer science paid for with your tax dollars (that is if you even have a job you nigger).
>>
File: regularshitposter.gif (1MB, 225x199px) Image search: [Google]
regularshitposter.gif
1MB, 225x199px
>>84992432
See there is the Army and the Marines.

Marines are always riflemen.

The Army has a bit of all branches of the military and I'll be sitting in a comfy chair while you'll be shit posting on /tv/ living off welfare.
>>
>>84992590
so you're leaving /tv/ then? good.
>>
>>84992677
basic and A.I.T are only about 40 weeks tops and I'm going in as a PFC so i'll be back on /tv/ the second im out of Basic combat training.
>>
>>84992747
>I'll be back on /tv/ the second im out of Basic combat training
pathetic
>>
File: UK VS US.jpg (156KB, 628x757px) Image search: [Google]
UK VS US.jpg
156KB, 628x757px
enjoying dieing for jews in a shitty yank army lmao
>>
>>84992778
Been here for years, niglet. Some of the greatest movies i've seen are because of /tv/
>>
>>84992590
Tell that to Marine Corps infantry and prepare to get laughed at.
>>
>>84993913
nobody cares
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.