[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the purpose of this story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

what was the purpose of this story?
>>
>>84991107
I dunno, but apparently it was in the book
>>
It was kino. Go on /r/conspiracy or whatever subreddit you browse if you want an answer from your peers.
>>
>>84991170
>hairy Indians going ballsdeep in eachothers assholes for an extended period of time is kino

Stop being a faggot
>>
>>84991150
It's in the book.
It is one of what I call flavour stories or background stories, like the slave ship or the norwegians landing in America.
Goes nowhere in the books.
>>
>>84991238
the slave ship was great tho.
>>
>>84991170
well why don't you explain it now reddit.
>>
File: 7cbc8d3f26.jpg (34KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
7cbc8d3f26.jpg
34KB, 300x450px
>>84991107
the quality banter
>>
File: 1495298518864.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495298518864.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>84991107
>muslimes
>faggots
checks out
>>
>>84991107
Something something challenge a culture something something close minded something something gay lore and gay real life something something.

Idk. At first I was on board with it cause fuck that shit culture and gays are alright sometimes. But then I realized a tv show like this has no place attempting to make bold statements and I can't decide if the fact that they have the balls to Is cool or pathetic
>>
>>84991107
the entire plot was an exuse to have a 4 minute long Gay sex scene because "fuck it we are on cable", same with the Black sex goddess.

i live in egypt and i can tell you that that guy gonna suffer in his IRL life if he is gay ,, the constent harrsment and annoying gonna be everyday type of shit and it isn't worth it to reveal you are gay in a muslim country ,, he wont get stoned tho

Egypt is America version of Florida
>>
is it me or this shit was like 5 minutes long?
>>
It was in the book and didn't lead to anything

at least in the show it is there for background since they actually gave the D'jinn an expanded role
>>
>>84991238
Those introduced gods though
This was just part of premium cable's dick quota
>>
monotheistic culture is designed to ensure people are as miserable and unfulfilled as possible for the promise of everything being great after they die
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.