[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts about the actor who will play young Han Solo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: han-solos-1280x800.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
han-solos-1280x800.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Here's some backstory:

>Ehrenreich was discovered at a friend's bat mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg, when Spielberg watched a comedy video created by Ehrenreich and a friend, "which began in the present and eventually cut to 20 or 30 years later, with Mr. Ehrenreich, in a kimono, screaming to stop a wedding." Ehrenreich has described the comedic performance he gave in the movie as, "I ran around as a skinny little punk, trying on girls' clothes and eating dirt." He was then contacted by DreamWorks, a studio which Spielberg helped found, and met with its casting director. The meeting with Spielberg led to acting roles on television shows such as Supernatural and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.[9]

>Ehrenreich was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Reconstructionist Jewish family.[3] He is the only child of Sari (née Newmann), an interior designer, and Mark Ehrenreich, an accountant. He is named after the director Phil Alden Robinson.[4] His stepfather, Harry Aronowitz, is an orthodontist.[1][2][5] Alden's ancestry is Austrian-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Russian-Jewish, and Polish-Jewish.[3]
>>
File: vtHf0iO6_400x400.jpg (13KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
vtHf0iO6_400x400.jpg
13KB, 283x283px
>>84990766
>Inb4 IDF shit up the thread
>>
I like it, the guy is charismatic as fuck. He could play a good young Han.
>>
File: 1500133600803.gif (32KB, 205x39px) Image search: [Google]
1500133600803.gif
32KB, 205x39px
>>84991012
>Good
>Obliterating production thanks to his shit acting
>Also a kike
>>
>>84991012
Incorrect 2017 4chan opinion
>>
>>84990766
Terrible casting. They look nothing alike.
>>
>>84990766
doesn't look the part at all.

hopefully, he can act at least
>>
>>84991239
>Hopefully, he can act at least

It's evident by the fact production have had to hire an acting coach that he cannot act.

His performance has been likened to that of Jim Careys Ace Ventura
>>
a han solo origins story was a really good and creative idea on disney part, the fact that the actor they hired is FULL JEWISH (both parents presumably being jews) and not a quarter jewish like the original actor makes this completely unwatchable. I'm going to spend large portions of my time redpilling people on 4chan.org/tv until the movie releases.
>>
He needs to be black, POC are not well represented in Hollywood. I will be boycotting this film and tweeting that the director is racist till there is a black Han Solo, and Luke Skywalker is a POC as well.
>>
>>84991664
>>84991733
Samefag
>>
He is an amazing actor
>>
>>84991785
Top kek
>>
>a friend's bat mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg
Is this the proper channel?
>>
You know Harrison Ford is Jewish, right?
>>
>>84990766
Why isn't there a bigger fuss made about this nepotistic bullshit? In any other industry, this would result in major lawsuits and public scandals. Why is this just accepted when it comes to the entertainment world?
>>
>>84992012
BREAKING NEWS!!

An actor is Jewish
>>
>>84992055
There are way worse things going on in the movie industry than nepotism
>>
>>84990766
Why does young Han have a receding hairline?
>>
>>84992097
Anything that can be as easily proven? They're practically telling the world that it's an inside club.
>>
>>84992055
There's a far bigger scandal in Hollywood than that - literally no Hollywood movie has ever paid tax because they artificially run every single film at a loss.
Hollywood accounting it's called and it's saving them billions of dollars a year, while also pumping out actors who will tell countries how to spend their tax money.
>>
>>84990766

He was actually pretty great in Hail! Caesar.
So at least there's some hope.
>>
>>84992055
>In any other industry, this would result in major lawsuits and public scandals.

Yeah, like politics
>>
>>84990766
>young Han Solo
>young enough that he looks completely different
>they don't even use facial prosthetics to make him look more like his 'older self' like they did to whatshistits in looper
>inexplicably wears the same exact clothing and carries the same exact gun

No.
>>
Is that shitty photoshopped picture official promotional material or something? I keep seeing it all over the place.
>>
>>84992055
Because of the Holohoax
>>
>>84992055
I don't care about any of this /pol/shit but I hope this film crashes and burns hard all because they picked some talentless retard. Shit I hope the movie's so bad they do the unthinkable and don't even release it.
>>
>>84992330
of course it's shopped dude.
>>
It's complicated
>>
The one star wars movie that will bomb
>>
>>84992762
I know that, I'm asking if it's a fan mock up or official.
>>
>>84992055
its in damn near every industry man. look at politics. military. etc. its all over.
>>
>>84990766
>Han Soros
>>
Harrison Ford is Jewish. His replacement is Jewish. Why is this an issue?
>>
>>84995126
See
>>84992083
>>
>>84990766
Did they just photoshop his head onto the picture? It's exactly the same right down to the creases
>>
File: he was the chosen one.jpg (28KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
he was the chosen one.jpg
28KB, 640x320px
>>84990766
Hiring an acting coach late into production isn't inspiring. Should have gone with Anthony Ingruber or Baby Driver even.
>>
At least get the chin and nose structure similar for pitys sake
>>
>>84991372
>His performance has been likened to that of Jim Careys Ace Ventura
I'm not saying he's a good actor, but I think the Ace Ventura vibes are atleast partially due to the fact they hired the directors who did the Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street(2012)
>>
>>84995567
>Anthony Ingruber

Yep. The guy was the obvious choice
He also happens to be 6ft. Instead Disney went for a manlet that looks like a chipmunk
>>
>>84996181
And then thankfully fired them
>>
>>84990766
I don't think they look alike at all.
>>
>>84991012
Well Han is also a jew. I don't plan on seeing it anyways
>>
>>84992055
Same jews that run jewwood run the jewstream jewdia
>>
>>84992121
Estrogen in the water supply
>>
>>84991239
>hopefully he can act
Would that it were so simple
>>
Very good in Hail Caesar and Tetro
>>
File: startrekkiss8.jpg (55KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
startrekkiss8.jpg
55KB, 450x338px
>>84990766
so what?

Nimoy and Shatner are Jewish and gave us best Star trek
>>
>>84992222
This

The fact politicians family members like Amy Schumer and Chris Cuomo get cushy jobs is fucked
>>
>>84990766
needs to lose the suit
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.