[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: fallingdown_gangland.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fallingdown_gangland.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The people mugging him obviously. Michael Douglas was a psycho but mugging is mugging and that is unacceptable.
>>
>>84990575
but he was on their land
>>
>>84990840
>they're land
Not legally. All there was was some graffiti which wasn't even in English IIRC. What they did to him was completely out of order and they deserved what happened to them.
>>
>>84989887

He was just standing up for his rights as a consumer
>>
Obviously the gangbangers. He was just minding his business and would've left by himself eventually but these retards came in and started shit they thought they could end. Great movie.
>>
Am I banned
>>
>>84991291
You are now
>>
>>84989887
Not a single thing Michael Douglas did in that movie was wrong.
>>
>>84991504
what about forcing his daughter to ride the horsie, in the home video.?
She was crying
>>
>>84992037
Kids cry for any reason whatsoever, my sister cried when my dad put her in the front garden because she didn't like the way the grass felt.
>>
>>84992037
He didn't say that not a single thing Michael Douglas had done in that movie was wrong.
That video show something that hapened before the movie's timeframe.
>>
>>84991504
He left his car in the lane during rush hour. First-class asshole. If you're going to bail at least don't make it worse for everyone else.
>>
>>84992457
Literally no one was moving for the entire movie
>>
File: 38r4jC.png (235KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
38r4jC.png
235KB, 780x439px
>>84991504
i too shoot rocket launchers at construction vehicles
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZzaYz80QDA
>>
>>84990840
their land? do they look like landowners to you?
>>
>>84989887
The white boy was in the wrong obviously, he didn't want to distribute his privilege to the decent, hardworking minorities of LA. A horrible and typical white male's behavior.
>>
>>84992763

Kek this is the first thing I think of when I see falling down threads

tl;dr I like you and would probably let you use my arse
>>
File: fallingdownpepe.jpg (213KB, 500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fallingdownpepe.jpg
213KB, 500x1500px
>>84992650
>>
>throw an autistic fit because the world doesn't revolve around him
>throw an autistic fit because a coke costs more than it used to in the 60s
>throw an autistic fit because you have to share your space with niggers and spics
>still lives with his mother and has an autistic fit he can't see his daughter when he's three months behind with paying child support

He did everything wrong, had a cozy gubmint job and blew it hard because he's an autist then failed to get another job for months.
>>
>>84989887
THe fucking spooks were in the wrong obviously
>>
>>84993954
meme magic wasn't real they said
>>
>>84995077
This. He basically fit the profile of the majority of /pol/tards
>>
the world was wrong luckily he did his best to set it right
>>
>>84991504
He did harm to the Nazi but that Nazi was a faggot anyway so it's ok.
>>
>>84989887
The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965
>>
>>84989887
He violated the NAP you filthy fucking statists.
>>
>>84995077
>>84995311
he was wrong to flip out over prices being higher due to inflation but he didn't do anything remotely racist

you are like /pol/ in that they see "THE JOOZ" everywhere while you see racism everywhere
>>
>>84996193
it wasn't their property, they were thieves, looters
anarcho-capitalists are irrational extremists, read more intelligent nonpartisan authors like ayn rand and milton friedman
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.