[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a Kai Winn episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: winn.jpg (15KB, 319x245px) Image search: [Google]
winn.jpg
15KB, 319x245px
>it's a Kai Winn episode
>>
>>
>>84989084
Why did her and opaka wear such different clothes? Is there no standardization of kai garb?
>>
>>84989211
Bajorans are filthy space gyps who can't do anything right.
>>
>>84989211
Probably not, although that doesn't bother me that much because real life is the same. Just compare how the current Pope dresses to how the last one did
>>
ATTENTION BAJORAN CLERICS
>>
>>84989211
I wouldn't expect a planet of "artists" to have actual uniforms.
>>
>>84989304
Ranjens have a uniform so do vedeks. Meanwhile the kai dresses and acts however, takes strange lovers, has seemingly no duties ceremonial or otherwise.

>kai
>never had pagh'tem'far

Winn was a mistake
>>
>>84989084
>BAREIL: How could there be a storm on a day as lovely as this?
>KIRA: That's not thunder. I know that sound. That's gunfire.
>WINN: (on a bridge over their path) How pleasant to come upon such a flowing exchange of spiritual harmony.
>BAREIL: Vedek Winn.
>WINN: We've met before, haven't we? Major? Major?
>KIRA: Kira Nerys.
>WINN: That's right. Major Kira. From the space station. What brings you here?
>BAREIL: I do, Vedek Winn.
>WINN: Good for you, Vedek Bareil. After working so hard, you deserve a little recreation.
>BAREIL: Major Kira is here to explore her pagh.
>WINN: A worthy endeavour for someone who has led such a life of violence, child. And I'm sure the Assembly would have had no objection to your encounter with an orb had Vedek Bareil consulted us.
>BAREIL: No one has ever been held to that formality.
>WINN: You're right, of course. But I've always consulted with the Assembly in advance. I think of it as a courtesy, nothing more, nothing less. How long will you be with us, Major?
>KIRA: I'm not sure.
>WINN: Feel free to stay as many days as you like. Even a week, if necessary.
mistress of bantz
>>
Am I the only one who hated the way actors spoke in DS9?

Bashir
Dukat
Sisko
Winn

They all had such incredibly clunky pronunciation and intonation. Especially Winn - she sounded like she was high all the time.
>>
>>84990811
I found Sisko's pronunciation weird as fuck at first but got used to it and later learned that the actor always speaks like that.
Bashir talks and acts like a stuck up faggot brit cunt.
>>
>it's a "bashir's parents visit ds9" episode

always have to pause it every now and then because it does the whole awkward parent-son interactions quite well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.