[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passengers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9147.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9147.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Is this worth a watch?
>>
Not really. Seems pretty intriguing during the first 30 minutes, then goes to shit, because it treats an untraditional romance story like a traditional one.
>>
>>84985328
Pretty good.

7/10
>>
I'd say so.
Early attempts to damn the movie were ideologically driven. Enemies of Jennifer Lawrence also contributed to the campaign to discredit the film.

Taken on its own, without any baggage, it's alright.
>>
this might be the first time i sat through an entire movie with her in one of leads, i do not understand the hype around her

she has the voice of that fat skater girl from class
>>
Should have woken up more people, started a little community, brain storm on how to prep the passengers and turn the sleeper units back on.
>>
>>84985425
>the voice of that fat skater girl from class

Such a voice demands that every orifice be filled at once. Yes?
>>
>>84985328
its okay

daily reminder that he did nothing wrong and only roasties will disagree
>>
it's bad
>>
It's better than apeshit
>>
I've never actually seen the film but it looks like a film to watch when you're bored as shit or something. Might do that someday myself.
>>
It would've been better if the story was re-arranged somewhat, allowing the audience to feel the betryal from Jennifer's point of view. The music and sets were fantastic as well as the visual effects. The moral Chris is faced with is interesting. But it's all ruined by the studio trying to make it more entertaining by adding BWAH EXPLOSIONS BWAH FIRE. If it interests you, buy it or rent the Blu-Ray for the visuals. If it doesn't, watch it 'legally' online or rent it.
>>
>>84985328
I liked it, it even had rewatch value
>>
I enjoyed up until the end - it was forced and stupid.

I think a better, and bleaker ending would be if Chris Pratt died, and then JLaw is on her own, eventually losing it and doing the same thing to another passenger that Pratt did to her.
>>
>>84985328
why didn't he just drill a hole in the bottom of the pod so he can fuck her in the ass every day?
>>
I don't watch anything with Jennifer Lawrence in it
>>
>>84986411
aaah found the redditor
>>
>>84986528
Only incels on 4chan thinks calling someone a redditor is an insult
>>
>>84988109
classic reddit
>>
>>84988109
t. reddinigger
>>
>>84985328
No but this board has bad taste and will say yes.
>>
>>84986232

Damn, that's fucking brilliant. Like, she never forgave until just after he goes out there, and realizes how much he meant as he drifts into the abyss. He's floating off into the abyss, and he says sorry. She says I forgive you, but the radio loses signal and then he's gone. Cut scene with her living alone. She breaks down. Next scene, she stands over a man in a cryochamber (He's black. Thanks Hollywood.) and the credits roll.
>>
>>84985328

Yes. It's good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.