[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else hate how their storyline ended?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tony dr melfi.jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
tony dr melfi.jpg
36KB, 460x276px
Did anyone else hate how their storyline ended?
>>
I dislike how they basically wrote her off the second half of the series, just to bring her back solely to tie everything up. The conclusion they reached with each other was fine, it just lost some impact because it felt rushed.
>>
Nope, it was perfect

Although last night I watched goodfellas and regret Tony not fucking her, at least once, doggystyle, as her sweaty Milfi tittiesare pressed to the floor and Tony whispers Gabagool in her ear and grabs said titties with his powerful italian hands
>>
>>84985327
>treats Tony for 6-7 years
>only now decides to read a study about the effects of therapy on criminals
>flips out despite the fact that she actually helped Tony with the panic attacks
Yeah, it was half assed.
>>
That rapist should have died at Tony's hands and so should have Carmella, AJ and Meadow. The ending scene should have been Tony and Dr. Soprano getting married instead of that le ambiguous black screen
>>
File: 1474476399897.png (790KB, 688x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474476399897.png
790KB, 688x650px
>>84985837
>Carmella, AJ and Meadow
Literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>84985327
The rape episode to me showed that they ran out of ideas for Melfi.

I honestly think they didn't drop her sooner because it was such a staple of the show.
>>
>>84985837

You're the worst type of Sopranos fan.
>>
>>84986068

having Melfi get raped and have an inner conflict over whether she should just have Tony kill the rapist is a good idea. How is that running out of ideas
>>
>>84986745
That episode was just a bit out of place.
>>
>>84986957

It's not really out of place in a serialized series. I will always remember this episode because I had a panic attack earlier in the day and just wanted to settle down and watch some comfy Sopranos. Then the episode opens with her getting raped and I'm thinking to myself, jesus christ, I should have watched something else, this episode probably won't be the best for the nerves.

Also, like that anon said, when the episode ends with her not choosing to mention anything to him, it's that real good TV-kino shit
>>
>>84987114
You vote Democrat
>>
hot rape scene though
>>
File: 1483609302461.jpg (289KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
1483609302461.jpg
289KB, 634x952px
>>84987114
i hope you are a girl
>>
>>84987144

I am a FUCKING LEAF, my dude

>>84987203

i hope you're a shut-in
>>
>>84987245
I am, are you a girl or not?
>>
>>84987292

You think women are comfortable enough to tell random people on a fortune cookie note printing factory that they have mental problems?

No, I'm not a womeme
>>
File: 1489664379336.jpg (129KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1489664379336.jpg
129KB, 762x464px
>>84987342
>she's "not" a woman
>>
>>84987245
>I am a FUCKING LEAF, my dude
oh it shows...
>>
>>84985837
Unironically this. The ending should've been all about Tony regretting the life he forced upon his family for his own egotistical gain.
If you think that the black screen is "art" then you're fucking retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.