[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Official

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: the-void.jpg (639KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the-void.jpg
639KB, 2000x1500px
Kino Horror is back on the menu. The Void was a magnificent throwback to 80's horror genre with non-cgi makeup/effects. Kudos to the producers of this low-budget Canadian production.
>>
The Void fucking sucked
>>
>>84982269
they wanted to do too much. i liked the movie, but they had too many ideas and it unraveled pretty bad
>>
>>84982269
How come most well-reviewed horror furikkos are "throwbacks" now?
>>
>>84982286

You know what...YOU SUCK!
>>
>>84982337
because horror has been shit for a while and the only good ones replicate the last time they were any good
>>
>>84982269
Everyone is saying it's shit in the comments of the trailer.
>>
>>84982269
>Kino Horror is back on the menu
>the best we can get is "throwback" shit because originality is dead
yeah, definitely in another golden age.
>>
>>84982269
dumb as shit, can't event see out of that thing. The triangle should be inverted
>>
terrible. Has none of the charm or skill of the movies it tries to live up to.
>>
it was mediocre as fuck desu and what good ideas it had were executed poorly. can't hold a candle to the flicks it ripped off
>>
>>84982269
dude
dude what if
dude
what if we took event horizon
now hear me out
what if we took event horizon and kept it on earth?
oh and hire people who can't act out of a paper bag
>>
>>84982337
Because back then they did horror right. These days it's just jumpscare after jumpscare after jumpscare.
So for a modern horror to work well they have to look to the past.
>>
>>84982269
I liked it.

It's not "great" and has some obvious flaws, but the approach and practical effects were a welcomed change and it's very quickly paced in the beginning.
>>
>>84982286
THIS
B
H
>>
>>84982773
it's nothing like event horizon you fucking dumb aspie
>>
>>84982766
And yet it was still better than most modern horrors. Think before you type you stupid little cretin
>>
One of the most disappointing movies I've seen in a while. People comparing this to John Carpenter's work should be beaten with a shovel. It's not even close to being as good as The Thing, In the Mouth of Madness or even Prince of Darkness.
>>
A boring, Canadian Hellraiser II
>>
>>84982337
Because they're not reviewed by quality but rather by boomers' memberberries, they've fed this to millennials, telling them what films they liked which is why we have things like the sequel trilogy and 80's revival
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.