[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy: Was Carrie Fisher killed off to boost The Last Jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (66KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 660x660px
Disney knows this will be a rehash of Empire so they would need something to bring people back after the initial release.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (30KB, 588x221px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.jpg
30KB, 588x221px
Yes, and here's the killer reporting to the Mouse.
>>
>>84981658
Im surprised she died. She looked so young in Rogue One.
>>
File: Jabba the Slut.jpg (198KB, 634x693px) Image search: [Google]
Jabba the Slut.jpg
198KB, 634x693px
>Haggard old coke whore snorts her millionth line and drops dead
>"Disney did it!!!"
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-21-03-43-23.png (304KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-21-03-43-23.png
304KB, 480x854px
>>84981658
So you be sayin that one of the most profitable franchises in history. Would resort to murder to boost hype? Damn i bet they whacked the R2D2 man too. The angry one, not Warick.
>>
>>84982535
yeah, they had to make her look a lot older with cg in TFA
>>
>>84981658
Is it going to just be a straight up copy of empire like the last one was with a new hope? Where did you hear that? I was optimistic that they would be expanding things in this one and doing new things.
>>
Take a step back and realize how autistic you sound.
>>
>>84981658
No. If that had been the case, they would have killed her off more recently.

She was an old drug addict who was clearly back on something.
>>
>>84982087
She didn't fly so good!
>>
She had coke and heroin in her system. That's OD city baby
>>
Clearly Disney got Drumph elected so Carrie would relapse and do a speedball with a side of e before getting on that plane.
>>
>>84983380
She was an old coke princess, sir!
>>
>>84981658
If that was the case, she would be killed off week or two before movie comes out.
When TLJ comes most of the people will be like "Carrie who"
>>
>>84983650
Why would they? The gobshites are swallowing anything from DIsney
>>
>>84981658
is this leak true or not?

http://www.cinedump.com/musings/2017/1/24/star-wars-the-last-jedi-leaked-script
>>
It seems the Rogue One CGI gave her depression which made her turn to alcohol and drugs. She probably considered suicide already but Rogue One triggered it. She was surrounded by Hollywood corporate tools that only care about money. Kathleen Kennedy doesn't give a shit about Carrie, she's only thinking about how that movie is gonna make now that she's dead.
>>
>>84981658
Nah, probably from years of drug abuse
>>
>>84985830
Definitely fake:

1) It's fanfic tier garbage.

2) It has no watermarks.

3) None of the dialogue or scenes from the trailer is in it.

4) Fucking Mara Jade.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.