[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he get more serious roles now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1499112825424.jpg (122KB, 832x821px) Image search: [Google]
1499112825424.jpg
122KB, 832x821px
Will he get more serious roles now?
>>
>>84980370
I wonder how much he paid them to write the article.
>>
>>84980370
He's been nominated for Oscars twice, I don't think he'd have much trouble finding work either way.
>>
>>84980370
No because it doesn't matter how lean he is, he's still not handsome enough. He was type cast as the fat guy, now he's useless.
>>
>>84980370
If their list doesn't include "get humiliated by a hot Frenchwoman on live TV", they lie.
>>
>>84980370

Is this a jojo reference?!
>>
His face will make noone forget that he is the "fat guy" and there is nothing he can do about it.

Also he has been losing and gaining weight before. It is just a matter of time until he gets fat again.
>>
>>84980417
This. He's fucked.
>>
>>84980370
Is this a serious article? That's some /fit/ magic at work here
>>
Reminder that Jonah Feldstein WILL start being cast as the love interest for all your favorite shiksa actresses and there is NOTHING you pathetic goyim can do about it! HAHAHAHA!!!
>>
ITT: >h-he'll gain it all b-back, right?
>>
File: One-Punch-Man-Workout.jpg (254KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch-Man-Workout.jpg
254KB, 860x1236px
>>84980604
Yes
>>
>>84980417
that frog has him beat at every turn. even if he killed her, she'd still win
>>
>>84980417
What's the point? You can make people not look humans with mere prosthetics, thin ladies into pregnant, make Tom Cruise look older and fatter.
>>
>>84981090
Leave Tropic Thunder out of this.
>>
>>84980797
Except that Jonah Hill is a millionaire who gets to slay top 18 year old pussy, while the french slag (literally who) has a few more years of good looks and then fades into obscurity like all attractive women.

If anything, he just showed the world how irrelevant she is. Noone is talking about how the humiliation of some "literal who" made him get off his fat ass and work out.
>>
>>84981745
Not fucking her, means that she won. He lost all that weight just for her after all, so it would be pretty pointless to not fuck her in every hole until she becomes his mindbroken cockslave.
>>
He looks kind of strange when skinny, and not charming-in-his-own-way strange like Steve Buscemi either.

Dude's better off fat, at least he looks funny that way. I thought he already learned that lesson from the last time he lost weight, so it's kind of sad he let that nobody woman get to him.
>>
>>84981745
What did you order at Subway today?
>>
>>84980370
>we should start calling him Jonah-donis
Now that's just mean
>>
>>84982289
footlong turkey and ham with everything except black olives
>>
>>84980370
Jonah didn't get any roles because he's pretty. Him losing 80 pounds and trying to compete with Ryan Gosling and whatnot ist like converting a garbage truck to race formula 1. He's not even that good of an actor.
>>
File: FaceApp_1499666320428.jpg (324KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1499666320428.jpg
324KB, 1000x1000px
>>84980370
>Last time he put the weight back on it was just for a role u guize
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.