[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Julianna Margulies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 8_Julianna_Margulies.jpg (423KB, 2248x3000px) Image search: [Google]
8_Julianna_Margulies.jpg
423KB, 2248x3000px
What does /tv/ think of Julianna Margulies?
>>
What do I think? I think its a 0!
>>
>>84978987
does she do JOI?
>>
>>84978987
I think she underwent a lot of photoshop surgery in this pic
>>
>>84978987
I love that air of smugness she seems to have
>>
What's with those Final Fantasy shoes?
>>
>>84978987
FUG
>>
>>84978987
Speaking as one of probably 9 people that actually watched all of ER and The Good Wife I think it's safe to say I love her acting but I hate that she's a cunt in real life and was basically so much of a cunt they ended The Good Wife and made an entire new show which is literally "The Good Wife MINUS Alicia" just to get away from her.

Beautiful woman but I know she'd cheat on me and I'd just accept it. There's no way she hasn't cheated on her husband multiple times.
>>
>>84978987
My dick made me watch the first 2 seasons of the Good Wife because of her, I guess that's a compliment since that show is momcore and not really up my alley
>>
MUMMY
>>
giv jew mommy gf
>>
File: moa136.jpg (41KB, 548x535px) Image search: [Google]
moa136.jpg
41KB, 548x535px
>>84978987
Always loved her since Mists of Avalon.
>>
>>84980349
need to know this also pls
>>
>>84981982
she was cute in ER, but she looks different since then. Also, what are the stories about her bitchiness
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>84978987
giv mommy gf
>>
>>84984849
Oh it's a whole thing. She had a problem with a very well liked cast member of the good wife and got her pretty much written off the show. It lasted years and was so bad that in the final scenes of tgw she still refused to even be in the same room with her and they had to use doubles to shoot it.

http://www.vogue.com/article/the-good-wife-feud-julianna-margulies-archie-panjabi

http://www.avclub.com/article/good-wifes-stars-cant-be-bothered-film-same-room-t-219580
>>
>>84985368
She's the reason Archie left? Fucking hell.
>>
>>84978987
I want to be her foot slave
>>
File: Julianna-Margulies.jpg (483KB, 1413x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Julianna-Margulies.jpg
483KB, 1413x2048px
She has nice sideburns.
>>
mommyfu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.