[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cowboy Bebop Will Get A Live-Action Adaptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: allegedlyspike.jpg (47KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
allegedlyspike.jpg
47KB, 600x693px
So, yeah...apparently it's going to happen.
Will be good or will it be an utter crap?

http://deadline.com/2017/06/cowboy-bebop-anime-tv-series-live-action-remake-tomorrow-studios-midnight-radio-chris-yost-1202107884/
>>
all live action remakes are shit
>>
It'll be complete fucking shit.
Mainly because the anime is god awful to begin with.
>>
well cowboy bebop is already utter crap so i don't see how it can be any worse
>>
>>84977031
>>84977023
I beg to differ... Maybe you don't like noir-action-scifi. But that's just your problem.
>>
>>84977021
They succeded with superheroes comics(some of them). They succeced with some books. Why can't they do the same with anime and videogames?
>>
>>84976992
>you will never go to Anime Expo 2001 with Dwight Schrute
>>
>>84976992
No Keanu as Spiku, no deal.
No Bruce Willis as Jetto, no deal.
No 100% accurate-to-the-anime Faye-Faye, no deal.
No Edogar, no fucking deal.
>>
>>84976992
>cowboy bebop
More like
>CowMeme beReddit
>>
File: 1486105465426.jpg (70KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486105465426.jpg
70KB, 833x1000px
>>84977023
>>84977031
>>
>>84977094
i like well written stories with interesting characters and character arcs.

Not a meme show with terrible meme characters and a horrible cliche ridden edgy backstory for the boring main character. Only good thing is the soundtrack.
>>
>>84976992
Very likely it will be absolute shit...

I'd like to know who's working on it though. With the right writers, actors, and director, it might be kino, but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>84976992
isn't that the guy from the office
>>
>>84977179
I like this.
>>
>>84977179
>No Keanu as Spiku
For me, that wouldn't be a major issue...
Even Gordon Le Wit could be casted...or whatever. The problem is recreate the atmosphere, be faithful to the anime's story... I'm worried about that.
>No Bruce Willis as Jetto
He would be perfect...
>No 100% accurate-to-the-anime Faye-Faye
>No Ed
Who said that? I'm sure that if they're doing it they won't leave them out... It's impossibru to do cowboy bebop without anyone of them two.
>>
Can someone post the pic of young benicio del toro that looks literally like a irl version of spike?
>>
>>84977212
Again, your opinion man.
I personally think that the characters, their backstories and the plot of the anime work so fucking smoothly. Of course, it makes a lot of references to a lot of other movies and animes that came before...but the mix works. I always watched it like a sort of mash-up of already existing stuff: Lupin the 3d, Casablanca, Maltese Falcon, loads of sci-fi... It was original in its stealing. And when it was not stealing too much was even better. I mean, have you seen the ep "Mad Pierrot"? Made me all wet.
>>
>>84977236
At the moment all is known is the studios who are going to take care of it (Tomorrow Studios).
The only thing I've seen with them involved is "Snowpiercer". Not really a fan of that messy train shit movie. So..I am weary and full of doubt.
>>
>>84977179
ryoko yonekura is closest thing to faye-faye with certain haircuts
>>
>>84976992
After several box office bombs, looks like the only way Holywood will learn to stop adapting anime is by mail bombs.

JK FBI, I'm a peaceful person of peace.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.