[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE GRANNYS PEACH TEA Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Finch.png (312KB, 721x488px) Image search: [Google]
Finch.png
312KB, 721x488px
>DUDE GRANNYS PEACH TEA

Defend this.
>>
Its a perfect "fuck you" to the senator
>>
File: 1499443787674.webm (3MB, 1416x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499443787674.webm
3MB, 1416x600px
>>
>>84976335
How is it disney hasn't been sued for selling seizures also are they still friends?
>>
>>84976335
Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut

What the fuck happened to cinema
>>
>>84976439
it got cut
>>
>>84976297
it's the best scene in the movie by far
problem is that they didn't take into account all those old ladies and young retards saying "hihi pee tihihi"

they should have know that pee would take over the scene in the simplests minds
>>
I want to see her squat and coil out a massive steaming turd onto a sumptuous silver platter and then I masturbate and ejaculate over her turd thus "salting the earth" and symbolizing fertility.
>>
why did that tea explode? was it liquid explosives?
>>
>>84976335
>>
>>84976297
You're too stupid to understand it. For real, bruh. I think you might have problems with basic comprehension and some kind of an attention deficit.
>>
>>84976297
You already have a thread dedicated to complaining about this movie's villain. My Puppet Master thread gets pruned but your redundant bullshit is ok according to the new janitor. Fantastic.
>>
>>84976297

>Dvd commentary says it was real fucking piss

Why the fuck do they need that distinction? Why can't it just be fucking tea.
>>
>>84977775
No, I understood it perfectly and could see what Synder was going for.

Theres a difference in understanding it and liking it.

>>84977815
Theres a bunch of things you can complain about faggot jump into the JRE thread
>>
>>84977775
Are you calling OP an autist?
>>
>>84977847
If he found any old director or critic saying the same thing he wouldn't have any rebuttal you can only use the ADHD meme excuse for so long
>>
>>84977845
Why would I complain about the JRE thread? 1 Joe Rogan thread makes more sense than allowing 10 capeshit troll threads up while deleting my sincere Puppet Master thread.
>>
>>84977834
Easier to just piss in a jar than sit around trying to create piss-substitute that looks convincing.
>>
>>84977770
Where is this from?
>>
File: 1462829105423.jpg (1MB, 3293x2618px) Image search: [Google]
1462829105423.jpg
1MB, 3293x2618px
>>84976297
>>
this director sucks
>>
>>84976335

This has fucking nothing on the Catwoman basketball scene. Now THAT is true cutkino.
>>
>>84982003
>Not the scene in Taken 3 when Neeson jumps a fence and they cut eight times in ten seconds
>>
Mnuchin (BvS producer and Trump's Treasury guy) demanded this reference as "pissing on Hillary"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.