[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>characters get a hold of Nazi uniforms and use them despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1458001449188.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1458001449188.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>characters get a hold of Nazi uniforms and use them despite their skin/hair color and facial appearances
>>
>>84975957
What's a hair color unbefitting of a nazi?
>>
>every Nazi official was what they dremat their ubermensch of being
Uh no sweetie.

Hell, the "blode hair/blue eyes" criteria isn't even a common feature in real Prussians, on which Hitler was heavily reliant for his army to be led.
>>
Hitler wasnt even white LMAO kys
>>
>>84976029
>leading nazi officials look jewish as fuck

really makes you think
>>
>>84975984
You ever see a redhead nazi?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>84976170
>>
>>84976127
>Nazis were jews all along
It all makes sense now
>>
>>84976127
It sounds like something more befitting for /pol/ to think than "Hitler did nuthing wrong" narratives.

>starts a war with the only other country in Europe that treats jews like shit, the USSR
>starts a world war that kills 35 million white people
>make nationalism taboo in Europe by being utter retards about their LARPing
>>
>>84976212
Oh, fuck, misreplied. Was meant for you bro: >>84976257
>>
>>84976029
goebbels or whoever had like a clubbed foot and was a freak

and they were all manlets

talk about rejects taking their biggest insecurities and projecting them on the world
>>
>>84975957
You know pajeets and Muslims were in the waffle ss
>>
>>84976301
Not to mention,
>Goering was a degenerate that fahioned himself as Roman emperor and binged on drugs and orgies
>Heydrich had insecurities from being called a jew in his youth
>Hitler was a sexual deviant that started becoming addicted to meth as a remedy for his Parkinsons, and called a drama queen by rhe British and French secret services who predicted he'd "an hero"
>Himmler, the most Finnish looking of the bunch is the one the most obsessed about the purity of the aryan race but couldn't even stomach blood without fainting
>Goebbels was a depressed faggot that insisted on calling his step-son "my son", and photo-shopping him into pictures of him, his wife, and their kids

It's like if /r9k/ started ruling a country.
>>
File: 1462090341331_0.jpg (155KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1462090341331_0.jpg
155KB, 500x492px
>>84975957
>character gets hold of a frog and uses it despite being a redditor
>>
>>84975957
>character in Nazis Germany without blonde hair and blue eyes
>doesn't get genocided
Did my highschool teacher lie?!?!
>>
>>84976436
>these misfits nearly BTFO an entire race
The state of Judaism...
>>
>>84977204
They BTFOed Europeans just as hard in the same time, so it's not much of an achievement.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.