/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

http://www.strawpoll.me/13440012
>>
spiderman 2 only cause dunst makes my dick explode
>>
Spiderman 2, all the way.

Joker made me cringe too much in Dark Knight.
>>
>>84974909
>best Batman vs. worst Spiderman
>even reddit is laughing at us now /tv/
>>
>>84974909
Nolan is an awful director.
>>
File: dontukno.jpg (224KB, 1258x724px) Image search: [Google]
dontukno.jpg
224KB, 1258x724px
>>84974909
How come no one noticed him sitting there in a GLASS office in the middle of the room?
>>
Anyone else find that The Dark knight is one watch experience?

Everytime ive tried to watch it afterwards, i got bored near the point where hes in china. I just dont think the characters are that compelling.
>>
Its a tie for me
>>
>>84975397
The Dark Knight Rises retroactively spoiled the rest of the Nolan trilogy for me.
>>
File: 1499379980595.jpg (96KB, 937x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1499379980595.jpg
96KB, 937x1171px
>>84974909
If you voted Spider-man you need to get your head check or get laid.
>>
>>84975397
That's how Nolan flicks work. Did you notice how Rachle got excited after seeing some guy try to shoot her bf in court? Bravo.
>>
Nolan trilogy is shit. You don't make superhero movies if you are ashamed of the source material.

I'm a DChad but I think Raimi Spidey is one of the best capekino of all time
>>
>>84975504
Nolan is shit and Bale forgets how to act.
>>
>>84975510

Hes definately a more conceptual guy.

Anyone have that quote where hes says TDKR will be the biggest movie ever?
>>
The poll speaks for itself
>>
>>84974930
"I want to put my dunst in her cunst." - Mike 'This Thousand Year Reich' Stoklasa
>>
>>84974909
Holy shit the reddit infestation is worse than I thought
>>
>>84974909
>unpopular opinion time

Never really liked Spiderman 2. Thought Doc Oc was weird and awkwardly acted. What the fuck was up with the robot arms talking to him and having their own conscious. Weird as fuck and just disconnected me from the movie.

Also, not a single one of those New Yorkers are taking a picture of Spiderman with his mask off? I'll believe in a human spider but I won't believe that. Too many people saw him, just didn't make sense

Never liked McGuire's or Dunst's acting beyond the first movie. First movie was kind of nostalgic and magical for being the first good capeshit movie. Also was able to capture the Spiderman aesthetic. The Raimi films were really the only ones to master that. Homecoming really lacked the true spiderman aesthetic that made the Raimi films so iconic.

Lastly, Dark Knight is one of my all time favorites. I'm a Nolan fag. Movies like Inception, Interstellar, and the Prestige are my shit
>>
File: O1.jpg (25KB, 454x476px) Image search: [Google]
O1.jpg
25KB, 454x476px
>>84976113
If Spider man wins this vote it will comfirm this board is an absolute waste of time.
>>
>>84976113
>Dark Knight is one of my all time favorites. I'm a Nolan fag. Movies like Inception, Interstellar, and the Prestige are my shit

opinion discarded
>>
>>84976322
Yeah I regretted reading the rest of his post when I got to that part.
>>
File: A.jpg (314KB, 1920x1034px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
314KB, 1920x1034px
>>84976322
>>Dark Knight is one of my all time favorites. I'm a Nolan fag. Movies like Inception, Interstellar, and the Prestige are my shit

>opinion discarded

opinion discarded
>>
The Dark Knight was wonderful
Spider-Man 2 is nostalgia and Kristen's lovely jubblies
>>
Without American Psycho none of you would like Bale. His Batman is fucking retarded.
>>
>>84976322
The expected response
>>
>>84976383
Which is why I left that information at the end
>>
Objectively speaking Dark Knight is the better film.
>>
>>84975279
>"Best Batman"

No wonder people told me not to visit /tv/.
>>
>>84977431
Best batman movie
>>
>>84975504
this, SM2 is overrated garbage and a copy of SM1 in many ways, "a good man goes crazy because of one fucking moment ,but he's a really gud boy inside"
>>
>>84977450
Which is only good because of the villains

The movies are phenomenal but Bale is a shitty take on Batman. I'm glad we are getting a more comic accurate Batman now.
>>
>57% tdk vs 43% spiderman 2
>meanwhile itt everyone trying to find flaws on tdk
Those polls are the proof that /tv/ is being spammed by a single marvel pajeet, homecoming lost to Wonder Woman as well in the last one.
>>
>>84974909
Spider-Man 2 is the best capeshit
The Dark Knight is the best capekino
>>
>>84978376
Marvel poos Love Christopher Nolan at least you know they pretend to
>>
>>84978376
>homecoming lost to Wonder Woman as well in the last one.
I missed that thread but WW is objectively better
>>
>>84976396
>opinion discarded

opinion discarded
>>
>>84974909
I prefer Spider-Man 2 because I prefer the slightly surreal world Raimi creates. The Dark Knight's good, it just reeks of shame of a director who thinks he's above all of this.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.