[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gatekeeping on this board is unreal sometimes. Talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lwGj3K9.png (825KB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
lwGj3K9.png
825KB, 1080x1076px
The gatekeeping on this board is unreal sometimes. Talk about liking x film, get called a Patrician. If you like a few well known foreign films? "You have no taste, you're what's wrong with cinema" ect.

>"Okay, I'll bite, what are some films I should watch?"

> 2/3 of the replies are useless or fall into the line of "NORMIES STOP RUINING MY KINO REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I thought I'd check out this place because I was tired of the SJW cancer on letterboxd but this place seems worse (I don't know what I expected), although some of you do have cool tastes and a good knowledge of film when you aren't being dickheads for no feasible reason.

Are there any actual good online film communities out there? Or interesting ones that can help me learn more?
>>
>>84973595
>Are there any actual good online film communities out there? Or interesting ones that can help me learn more?
I hear that Reddit place is pretty good
>>
Go to reddit you normie scum!!
>>
>>84973595
4chan is a place for shitposting, stop pretending you didn't already know this.
>>
>>84973595
The only good online film community is the comments feed on KG - sometimes.
>>
>>84973595
Ok hold up nigga, you come to our turf and diss the shit out of us and then expect us to direct youi to the nearest "COMMUNITY" fucking kek kid...us /tv/ anons havent been on a normie forum for over a decade.....but even if we knew we wouldnt help you because you sound whiny and act like a dickhead.

Finally, check these bitch
>>
just google some shit homie. find a subject that interests you and see if theres any movies you'd like.
>>
>>84973595
The only way to get attention on this anonymous Cambodian knitting forum is to get direct replies. With this system you get rewarded for being shocking or standing out somehow. This leads to the inevitable contrarian who is so desperate for attention that they'll pan anything remotely popular for exactly that reason. Concensus = bad on /tv/, everyone is trying to one-up each other by being the most retarded and contrarian.
>>
>>84973595
I dont get offended since I am patrician,browsing this place for 8 years.
There is so much shit that I appreciate the handful of threads where anons actually watch movies.
>>
>>84973664
/r/movies is cancer and /r/truefilm doesn't get much activity, sadly
>>
what do you expect faggot? 90% of the catalog is always going to be

>cancer generals
>capeshit
>/pol/

The only good time to discuss a movie on this board is within a week of when the torrent gets released. Suggestion threads like "what are some essential 'x' kino?" are usually pretty good as well. Generals are usually only for the shittiest of shows and attract the lowest kind of posters who hail from /v/ and/or reddit (whofags, gotfags, lynchcucks, bigbrotherfags, etc.). Why there hasn't been a /tvg/ made yet to ship out all of reddit rejects, I truly don't know.
>>
>>84973712
Point taken, I suffer from being a whiny bitch hence my post was whiny

>kek Kid

its nothin personnel
>>
>>84973595
welcome to the internet son
>>
you sound like a reddit retard boi
>>
>>84973595
I'm starting to feel like /tv/ needs a sticky like /a/'s, where it just states in big letters "DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATION THREADS". Because for the most part any sort of rec thread of /tv/ is just met with ridicule from other posters as it rightfully should.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.