[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie Bob explains why Homecoming sucks compared to Raimi Spider-man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 29

File: VtRgt7A_d~01.png (148KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
VtRgt7A_d~01.png
148KB, 440x332px
https://youtu.be/88OjhrP9WAw

>Peter is young for no reason
>High School isn't relatable to anyone who already grew up with the Raimi movies
>Aunt May hot for no reason
>no heart whatsoever
>Spider-man is a fuck up instead of a real superhero
>Tony Stark/MCU shoehorned into every scene
>no iconic scenes and none of the fun popcorn campiness of the Raimi movies
>no high stakes, no epic fights

Is Bob officially /ourguy/?
>>
If you watch this video you're literally a homosexual.
>>
>>84971037
half of those things are what makes the movie good

as usual OP and moviebob are raging fucking retarded faggots
>>
Is that the guy that goes through life basing his worldview and decisions on the basis of "what would Mario do?"
>>
>Moviebob
Saged, reported, filed a police report to the FBI, hidden, saged again and fuck off
>>
>>84971080
You mean gaijin goomba? this is a completely different retard
>>
It's not better than the first two Rami movies but it was still pretty good for a cape flick
>>
>movie bob
more like movie blob
>>
movie blob is so ugly holy shit
>>
Wahh, the movie didn't pander to my generation waaahhh. Stfu, the movie was entertaining enough.
>>
Moviefat is a case where you can tell everything about a person just by judging their looks.
>>
christ, he's even MORE fucking obese now than he was when I used to watch him a few yrs back

what the fuck do these people even eat in an average day?
>>
He did a video on the terminator franchise.

His solution was the following
>the future has smart people as the new cool people and alphas and machines do all the heavy labor
>men in the gym are now feeling left out and resentful
>they also have future steroids making them into hulks
>one of these guys goes back in time to kill scientists so the future is habitable for lunks

not joking.
>>
>>84971254
Think the Big Smoke's order copypasta
>>
>>84971254
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>84971037
He was the same age when Spider-Man first debuted in the comics and was the same age in Ultimate Spider-Man.

>High School isn't relatable to anyone who already grew up with the Raimi movies
People who saw the Raimi movies didn't go to high school? Also, this is a general audiences movie with a slight focus on younger audiences, not a movie only for Raimi Spider-Man fans.

And? She's still the same overprotective yet nurturing caregiver. She's still the same character. She just looks different. Guess what? I can say the same about all the side characters: Flash looks different but he's still the same character. Does it really make you uncomfortable to get a boner for Aunt May? Who cares?

>no heart whatsoever
There's literally a scene where Spider-Man stops to give an old woman directions fuck you.

Is this your first time seeing Spider-Man? That's his character: he messes up all the time and things don't work out for him. His origin is literally "I made a mistake and someone I love died because of it."

One of the more interesting things about the movie is that you get to see the effect the Avengers have had on the average person. I mean, if the Avengers existed in the real world and saved New York from aliens, people would be talking about it, especially in New York. It'd be a big fucking deal.

The film contains one of the most iconic scenes from the Spider-Man comics, where he lifts up the rubble. As far as iconic scenes original to the movie, only time will tell if any of them are iconic. It's a bit early to say that.

And it's a pretty campy fun popcorn flick. Nobody came out of Homecoming going "damn that's the most grimdark serious movie I've ever seen."
>>
>>84972066
Peter goes to pick up his date for the homecoming dance and her dad is the Vulture. It's a pretty tense scene where the Vulture eventually figures out who Peter is and then has a "dad talk" where he threatens to kill Peter's loved ones if he does anything, and then Peter has to decide whether or not he fights or turns his back, on top of the fact that he lost the suit Iron Man made for him and is at a point where he has zero confidence in his abilities. There's high personal stakes there. Just because the movie isn't about a big blue laser that will destroy the city/Earth like in almost every other capeshit doesn't mean there were no stakes. Idiots said this shit about Deadpool and they were wrong then, too.

>Is Bob officially /ourguy/?
No. Fuck off.
>>
Moviebob isn't at bad as some people on here make him out to be.

He is, however, still pretty bad.
>>
>>84971508
that's some weird chad fanfiction right there guy has major mental problems for sure
>>
File: MarioBob.jpg (145KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
MarioBob.jpg
145KB, 320x475px
>>84972126
>Moviebob isn't at bad as some people on here make him out to be.
The dude is a classic basement-dwelling manchild who wrote some cringy book about how Super Mario 3 defined his childhood and makes ubermensch style rants on Twitter on a near-constant basis. He's worse than people make him out to be.
>>
>>84971037
Raimi's Spiderman movies are overrated and only looked at so fondly because they were the first movies in the new era of capeshit and didnt follow Marvels formulaic scripts that followed. Spiderman 1 is so corny, it can never be taken seriously. Spiderman 2 is better, but some of the characters desicions seem totally arbitrary
>>
>before spiderman homecoming comes out
>/tv/ constantly talks about how good the Raimi movies are
>after its released
>no one has ever liked the Raimi pieces of shit! homecoming is epic xDDD
>>
>>84972719

Really? I think based on these things alone he'd fit in here splendidly.
>>
>>84972066
>>And? She's still the same overprotective yet nurturing caregiver.
Actually no, now she's the "cool spinster aunt who will tell you it's ok to do butt stuff and give your friends wine and pot when they come over before fucking them when you're asleep".
>>
File: 1497119899636.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497119899636.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>84971037
I looked at the picture first and read the subject as "Movie Blob"
>>
>>84972066
>ere's literally a scene where Spider-Man stops to give an old woman directions fuck you.
That's not heart, it was just put there by a commitee so Spider-man is more relatable and down to earth, but it just comes off as phony. You wouldn't know what heart is if it was staring you in the face, corporate cocksucker.
>The film contains one of the most iconic scenes from the Spider-Man comics
BvS also copied a bunch of iconic moments from the comics, doesn't mean the scenes themselves are iconic. It's the same In Homecoming, they just copied it so cucks like you eat that shit up and then say how the movie was full of heart.
>>
I
AM
NOT
WATCHING
YOUR
FUCKING
MONETIZED
SHIT
YOUTUBE
VIDEO
YOU
SPAMMING
FUCK
>>
He likes to suck Raimi's dick on everything. bet it would ruin his worldview if he found out Sam was conservative.

>>84973260
thats uhhhh...not even fucking close. she loses her shit like four times when he disappears out of nowhere.
>>
>>84973260
Yeah I remember that scene where she gives Peter and his friends wine and pot and then fucked them oh wait no that didn't fucking happen and you're a fucking liar.

>>84973357
>corporate cocksucker
Says the guy sucking the cock of Sony over the Raimi Spider-Man movies.

>there are scenes with literal heart
>"heh don't count it's a corporate movie but no it counts when it's a corporate movie that i like because i want to be a nostalgic contrarian hypocrite"

And as far as your argument goes, I'm not sure what you want by "iconic scenes." A movie isn't "iconic" overnight. It takes time. It makes zero sense to complain that the movie isn't iconic when it was just released, so I therefore assume you mean "scenes that were iconic in the comics" which the movie does contain. But now you're complaining that it "copied" those scenes from the comics (which Raimi's films also did) so I have no clue what you want and I don't think you know what you want, either. I think you just want to complain and bitch.
>>
>>84971037
ITT: faces of tv
>>
>>84971171
Came here to psot exactly thism but my work has already been done for me. thx
>>
It makes more sense for the type of story they told for Peter to be a high school student rather than a college student or college graduate. The story is about Peter struggling to be taken seriously and also doing a lot of growing up and maturing, and trying to make his idol Tony Stark proud of him and impressed by him, only to ultimately realize that he shouldn't be seeking Stark's approval but rather putting his powers to their best use by helping others with them and basically just be a good guy (I also think he came to realize, through Vulture's speech, that Tony Stark isn't exactly the great man he idolized him as). This story of someone growing up and maturing just wouldn't work as well if he's a 20 something.
>>
The world is changing
>>
>>84971037

?¿
>>
looks like a fat fuck
>>
>>84971037
>>Peter is young for no reason
It's how he started
>>High School isn't relatable to anyone who already grew up with the Raimi movies
Holy shit not everything is about you
>>Aunt May hot for no reason
So?
>>no heart whatsoever
Subjective
>>Spider-man is a fuck up instead of a real superhero
Read a comic
>>Tony Stark/MCU shoehorned into every scene
Happy had more screentime, it was only 8 minutes
>>no iconic scenes and none of the fun popcorn campiness of the Raimi movies
Peter coming out of the rubble
I don't think you know what fun means
>>no high stakes, no epic fights
Good, he's street level.
>>
>>84971037
I don't need to be told this, I know already. I have my own opinions.
>>
>>84975941
>read a comic

Argument invalidated
>>
>>84971037
How is this a negative? It's just the stage of his life they decided to show. Given how Marvel franchises are all interrelated and will go on for years, it's a nice touch. The audience can actually grow with Peter.

>>High School isn't relatable to anyone who already grew up with the Raimi movies
I grew up with Raimi movies and graduated two years ago.

>>no heart whatsoever
Peter taking Stark on as a dad-like figure and trying to impress him and failing has a lot of heart.

Seriously, people are remembering the Raimi movies as a lot more than what they actually were. Honestly watch them again, they were average at best.
>>
>>84971037
I don't care what you think of movieblob, he was right in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD3h_bT0Mfg&t=3s
>>
>>84972066
>He was the same age when Spider-Man first debuted in the comics and was the same age in Ultimate Spider-Man.
well time to age nigger. Ultimate Spider-Man may as well have started with morales
>this is a general audiences movie
Everything MCU puts out is general audiences movie but you have to stay fitful to people that carried the name for so long.
>Does it really make you uncomfortable to get a boner for Aunt May? Who cares?
yes. It does not need upgradeing or changing, everything was fine. comic fans like even the hair and eye color to be correct and here you have some lady pretending to be aunt may.
>That's his character: he messes up all the time and things don't work out for him.
again, how many times can we see the same shit over and over? He is not a general fuck up, things to go bad for him but he is good at his daily shit. he fucks up here because he is once more starting from 0.
>One of the more interesting things about the movie is that you get to see the effect the Avengers have had on the average person.
oh my god, that was totally retarded. faggot should go work for start or suck it up, there are already organizations that do clean ups and all the bitching come off like a lamplighter bitching about dem light bulbs (or more commonly constitutions worker bitching at a mutant that can solo the his crews whole work) It sucks that you can't keep up but the world is not to blame for it. given how the antagonist himself treats the little guy, its clear that he is a hypocrite and since he is a villain it is not a complex tale for morality but another corporate strokefest
>>
>>84976199
>comic fans like even the hair and eye color to be correct

Comic fans know that their favorite characters have been reinterpreted and re-imagined a million times over. It's actually /tv/ that demands autistic precision, only so they can write off decent films without a proper argument.
>>
>>84976168
you were in highchool for 15 years?
>>
>>84971037
movie bob more like movie blob amirite!
>>
>>84972066
>Flash looks different but he's still the same character
I didn't even know that kid was Flash until I saw the threads about him. Flash is supposed to be some intimidating dudebro, not some pathetic weasel you'd blow off without a second thought.
>>
>>84972903
It can't be overrated when there is no better spiderman movie, only thing we have is ASM and I would say the crane stuff is very corny and "ghost dead, yes no fuck" bull is even more arbitrary.Raimi's movies may not be generally mind blowing but are the best of the spider films and have the best cinematography
>Spiderman 1 is so corny
as it should be. dafoe was perfect.
>Spiderman 2 is better
its perfect.
>>
>>84973572
This
>>
>>84972148
It's obvious he's been bullied by DUDEBROS in school.
>>
>>84976228
If the movies actually were decent, they wouldn't be complaining about autistic details. If a movie sucks, it only makes you wonder why they couldn't get the piss easy details right.
>>
>>84976239
Nah but I definitely find the setting relatable. I think 'high school' movies in general are more about being a teenager than anything else. So an audience of any age should find that relatable.
>>
>>84973758
yeah have fun when he finally grows up and they retcon him into diapers
>>
more like
movie blob
>>
>>84976327
The movies were actually decent. But if you write a film off before you even see it because 'hurr black MJ', 'sexy aunt May', then you're just looking for things to dislike.
>>
File: movie bob inspirational.jpg (85KB, 800x385px) Image search: [Google]
movie bob inspirational.jpg
85KB, 800x385px
>>
>>84976362
I don't trust Marvel enough to see Homocoming in the theater so I'll wait a while before I see it, but I have little faith in a movie that was just made for money.
>>
>>84971037
When is he transitioning?
>>84976228
>Comic fans know that their favorite characters have been reinterpreted and re-imagined a million times over.
yeah, for some elseworld or a what if. When they want to see an adaptation they want to see the adaptation of stuff they have been reading for years. There was nothing wrong with Adrian Toomes. some changes are understandable (like the goblin mask, instead of a transformation) but change for sake of change is annoying especially since newbes don't know any better so all you are doing is pissing off fans for no reason. very rarely does a reimaging work out, more often you end up with some abomination in a skin of something you loved. There is a reason why spiderman got popular and it was not because it had young aunt may or tony stark
>>
>>84976415
I thought it was actually pretty good, especially for a Marvel film. They managed to avoid a lot of traps they previously fell into (Doctor Strange) and created a fun movie.

Even if it's a formulaic cash grab, they've definitely refined the formula to something better.
>>
i tried watching the garfield one.

God does it suck, especially Garfield as a supposed outcast in high-school.

Yeah this tall supermodel looking guy sure would have a hard time.
>>
>>84976362
>muh monuments built by slavery
>muh quality family film for general audiences
>>
>>84976487
Doctor Strange was fine. could have used more character movements and a side quest but otherwise was ok
>>
>>84976497
Don't you recall when parker used to do skater tricks?
>>
>>84976505
>one throwaway line has changed my opinion on a film because I'm politically sensitive

This is my point about lacking a decent argument.
>>
Shouldn't moviebob be talking about the need for feminism and social justice in the fascist era of Drumpf?
That's important stuff and these silly movie reviews take time away from furthering the dialogue.
>>
>>84976564
yes it has. I do not judge book/movie quality by their character behaviors but im not going to pay to be insulted or preached to
>>
>>84971037
So

> children aren't allowed to have movies for them
> movies must pander to man children like myself
>>
>>84976523
Sure, I enjoyed it. But Doctor Strange, the person, was derived off of Loki and Tony Stark. There was nothing new character-wise there and I think it made the movie more apparent as a copy-paste Marvel flick.

The new Peter Parker is unique, at least compared to the rest of the Marvel cast. He's not middle-aged for one.
>>
ive heard complaints of the fight scenes being bad, so basically all conflict and resolution is bad

the movie is successful off quips alone, and shoehorning tony stark into scenes
>>
>>84971037

He misses the point of the movie entirely. Wow.
>>
>>84976523
Doctor Strange sucked. Not really a badly made movie but it was just boring and tired as fuck. I honestly couldn't be bothered to give a shit about anything that was happening. Watching it was surreal. It felt like a lot was happening, but nothing was happening. Very strange.
>>
>>84976199
>Ultimate Spider-Man may as well have started with morales

the fuck. there were at least 100 solid issues before morales was ever dreamed up.
>>
>>84976607
The point is to make money. That's it. I think he understood that.
>>
>>84976596
How about "it's a kids movie" is no excuse for it to be bad?
>>
>>84976590
How is a minor character with a different political opinion insulting or preachy? I mean, how thin must your skin be?

If anything, it reinforces her as this young, precocious, but ultimately naive girl, which the movie shows with every scene she's in.

Also, the major themes about parenthood and family are just irrelevant to that 5 second scene, right?
>>
>>84976596
yes. children don't remember anything anyway, "kids movies" is an excuse to make a pile of shit. kids can enjoy robocop and home alone and so can their parents.
>>
Never thought an opinion could be wrong but there we go.
>>
It's kind of sad that Moviebob can agree with /tv/ on something and we still think he's wrong.
>>
File: zFND5Yd.png (538KB, 934x490px) Image search: [Google]
zFND5Yd.png
538KB, 934x490px
>>84976605
you did not see some of ant man in him? if you distill everything then everything will look the same and you may as well add thor and many other characters to that loki/tony combo
>>
>>84971037
Why do the worst people always happen to have goatees
>>
>>84976627
>Doctor Strange sucked
>Not really a badly made movie
words, how do they work?
>tired
It was the same formulas with new characters. if you can take 20 of the same type of romcoms or watch, home alone 3 than you can handle few hero movies having the same formula
>Very strange.
you cheeky bastard
>>
>>84976798
I haven't seen Ant Man, so I can't comment on that. But as for distilling everything down, you don't even need to go that far. The major aspects of Stark and Strange are very similar, from their personalities to their stories.

The president or Marvel has even remarked on how similar the two characters were in their respective films.
>>
File: Miles-Morales.jpg (28KB, 460x421px) Image search: [Google]
Miles-Morales.jpg
28KB, 460x421px
>>84976657
It was Ultimate universe, everything in Ultimate universe is edge. for fuck sake the goblin breeds fire and is hulk sized. I know there were a lot of issues before morales (I was once even suspended for bringing a comic to school, that had MJ coming out of the shower.) but its not like they will do his cohabitation with johnny storm and any other stuff like that. since they are in queens and grabbed a twisted version of miles supporting cast than they may as well had miles. It would have opened a door more classical spiderman to be made but now who knows how long we will be stuck with this version.
>>
>>84972110
>It's a pretty tense scene where the Vulture eventually figures out who Peter is
>tense
That was, far and away, the funniest scene in the movie. It felt like actual comedy, rather than the rest of the film which just tried quips and shit.
>>
>>84971037
mmmmmm, what a delicious hunk of country boy
>>
>>84971060
Looking at Bob would turn a fag straight.
>>
File: 1486661636330.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1486661636330.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>84971037
I would like to see the corpse of this man lying in a ditch
>>
>>84971037
Broken clock like fucking always.
He's right about the lack of heart and iconic scenes and maybe a bit about Stark, but the rest is just bullshit.
>>
File: moviebob.png (222KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
moviebob.png
222KB, 320x475px
>>84971122
nope
this is moviebob were talking about
>>
I honestly cant think of anyone who is a bigger faggot than moviebob
>>
>>84971037
He's right.
>>
>>84971037
Obese people need to be euthanized.
>>
Threadly reminder that Filmjohn made a video about how gamers should exercise and eat healthy (literally said that they should munch on baby carrots) so they wont be a stereotype. If you dont see the hypocrisy just look at some of his pictures in this thread.
>>
Homecoming was ass, but not for any of those reasons.

Actually, this was one of the few good aspects, that the "crisis" in the movie was pretty small scale, not the typical world-threatning faggotry with a villain building a doomsday machine that has been done to death in capeshit.
>>
>>84971037

Oh wow it's almost as if this movie is trying to be a bit different and not just a rehash of the previous films.

Movieblob is fucking terrible holy shit.
>>
>>84978377
>carrots are healthy

I mean they're better than Snickers dipped in lard or whatever Blob usually eats but if you've ever had a rabbit or a hamster you'd know that feeding them carrots too often can lead to diabetes because they're the 7th most sugary vegetable.
>>
>>84971037
Homecoming was shit, as is all capeshit, but

well no fucking shit dumbass, these are kids movies of course they're going to appeal to fucking kids and not 30 year old man children REEE
>>
WTF! I love Homecoming now!
>>
>>84971080
No he bases all his life decisions over grievances he has from being bulled in highschool
>>
>>84976844
I'm just saying it was a fully functional movie, it just lacked heart so it was boring. All the technical jargon in the world won't save your movie if the actors aren't good.
>>
>>84971037
>that goatee precisely shaped to create the illusion of having a chin
what did he mean by this
>>
>>84978655
no amount of carrots can lead to diabetes
>>
>>84979742
You don't know that.
>>
>>84978655
>7th most sugary vegetable
There are barely 10 vegetables, this is literally a non-issue.
>>
>>84980152
yes I can, I know a doctor and I asked them
>>
>>84971037
ITS A BAD MOVIE EXCEPT FOR THE NON WHITES

dude is a meme
>>
>>84971508
He was really bothered by 10 seconds of batman working out
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>84971037
>Moviebob actually has a more patrician opinion than /tv/
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>84971508
If Bob didn't lived in a lily white area his antisocial hatred of those around him would just turn into extreme racism.

We all know blacks, Hispanics and muslims are very foward thinking techno-fetishists with zero toxic masculinity
>>
>>84971037
Someone should explain to Movie Blob that he's a year away from cardiac arrest, 5 years away from bowel cancer and 8 years away from pancreatic cancer. If he's lucky. This motherfucker looked like a 40-something creepy fat man even in his 20s
>>
Movieblob's autism is showing.
>>
>>84982922
shills happened
>>
>>84971508
>Hates FPS games and metroid prime because chads like them
>reeeeed out at Batfleck working out
>now this
How can he not see his stigma he has for chads?
>>
>>84971037
>/tv/'s hate boner for super hero movies has gotten so extreme they've started to use Movie Bob videos of all things to support their claims
What a world we live in
>>
>>84971037
This is the single dumbest fucking thing I have ever read
>>
>>84983283
Don't get my hopes up like that.
>>
>>84983898
>not liking metroid prime
wtf i hate moviebob now???
>>
File: blob.jpg (73KB, 586x716px) Image search: [Google]
blob.jpg
73KB, 586x716px
Wtf is wrong with Movie Blob?
>>
>>84976731
>entire generation defined by muh 90's childhood nostalgia
>children don't remember anything
>>
Isn't Movie Bob actually in his early 30s or something?

I remember being horrified at finding out how young he was
>>
I wish moviebob didnt have a fanbase.
>>
when is this fatty fat faggot going to off himself
>>
>>84971037
I don't agree with a single one of his points, but I still didn't like the forced presence of Stark as Pete's "voice of wisdom." That fucking ruined the whole movie for me, never mind the needlessly race-bent cast. Tony's voice-over robbed this movie of most of the gravitas that the rubble scene would have had.

That said, I felt like Holland delivered a solid Pete/Spidey and Keaton was fucking amazing. In fact, Keaton's probably the only reason I'll ever rewatch this one, because they just butchered Pete's character so fucking bad.
>>
>>84985069
You have autism.
>>
>>84985666
Flash was the only race bent character though. Every non white person in the movie is a new character.
>>
>>84985724
>who is mary jane???
>>
File: ned-leeds-foto.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ned-leeds-foto.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
>>84985724
What's Ned's last name? Because the only "Ned" that's ever been in the Spidey family is Ned Leeds.
>>
>>84986441
I don't know. I don't even know who Ned Leeds is.
>>
>>84986395
She was in Homecoming? Post a picture of her.
>>
>>84986490
the black bitch at the end goes "my friends call me MJ, got you suckers, you already paid and saw everything to the end, im MJ now fuck off"
>>
>>84984822
Moviebob's twitter page is pure insanity. He was always pretty nuts, but Trump being elected destroyed what little sanity he has left. It reads like something from a serial killer's manifesto, though he would only go after straight, white, christian dudebros and people who like Zack Snyder DC comics movies.
>>
>all the Redditors in this thread unironically defending post-Raimi Spider-Man
>>
>>84986456
Just from glancing at the images, I can tell what Bendis did.

He gave Miles Moralis a Ned Lee. Like people have been saying, it's not really the *rest* of the cast that's race-bent in Homecoming. It's Spidey. They tried to feed us a white Miles Moralis with Miles's supporting cast.

Ned Leeds was a friend of Pete's from the Daily Bugle who ended up becoming one of the guys who wore the Hobgoblin mask.
>>
>an effeminate manlet dating a tall black senior
are heterosexual relationships haram is the US media unless it's a big black guy?
>>
File: 1499918523905.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499918523905.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>84984822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQ_Cgm8KzE&t=200s

Everything.
>>
>>84986539
I'm not sure who you're talking about. Post a picture please.
>>
>>84986886
suck my dick
>>
>>84986973
Oh my, quite the spicy retort on that one. I wonder what provoked such a response?
>>
File: 1424559055292.png (242KB, 583x521px) Image search: [Google]
1424559055292.png
242KB, 583x521px
>>84986824
>SUPERIOR
>>
>>84987104
be lazy somewhere else
>>
>>84987157
Hmm, you couldn't find one picture of Mary Jane from Homecoming? But I thought you said she was in the movie? Surely a picture of her would be easy for you to find and show to me.
>>
>>84987227
it's you bob, huh? No one is this autistic while thinking they made a point
>>
>>84987111
There are a lot of good reasons to hate bob. Why use a picture of him dressed as Mario?
>>
>>84987281
Read the quote. It's a bit ironic.
>>
>>84987271
I'm still waiting for a picture of this mystery character you keep talking about.
>>
>>84987326
there was a thread with her pics here every week, fuck off newfag
>>
>>84987281
It's the only picture I have of him on my computer desu.
>>
>>84984822
He thought Halo was promoting nazism because it was one race (humans) vs many diverse races (covenant). Nevermind how many covenant races are slaves or that they wanted to kill a whole galaxy.
>>
>>84982419
A lot of beta male critics were. Ironically, these feminist boot lickers were quick to point and yell, "GAAAAAYYYY" at the workout scenes.
>>
>>84987311
Honestly I don't think he was implying he didn't do that.
>>
>>84987357
If pictures of this character are everywhere, surely you can find one and post it?
>>
>>84987502
what point do you think you're making here exactly?
>>
>>84987555
Point? I just want some visual clarification on this black Mary Jane you keep talking about. That's all.
>>
>>84987470
>implying Bob has self-awareness
I know you're not him. Why are you doing this?
>>
>>84987402
it's insane, it's only a few seconds

watch his "how to fix terminator" vid, it's a insanely pathetic fear of any "jock" who isnt fat or ultra efeminate or a girl he can hide behind her skirt
>>
Why is Bob so angry at fit people?
>>
>>84987597
black mj, zendaya

what point are you making in this discussion, retard
>>
>>84987631
Honestly most fit people I know are usually pretty smart too.
>>
>>84987625
He has some sort of hatred of anything that's even remotely masculine. I swear at one point he implied the DC cinematic universe movies were worse than the Marvel movies because they were less diverse and more masculine.
>>
File: 1424556767548.jpg (71KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
1424556767548.jpg
71KB, 600x764px
>>84987756
I think it comes from the fact he was bullied by jocks. The guy is a total cretin.
>>
>>84976627
Yeah, I didn't like it either.
Complete waste of Mads Mikkelsen too.
I'm glad the new trend at Marvel is to make the villains actually interesting.
>>
File: old.jpg (29KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
29KB, 477x477px
>>84971037
>>
>>84987812
In what world are most game journalists, or even most journalists, right wing?
>>
>>84972903
all capeshit is corny
>>
>>84987659
Zendaya? Who's that? Can you post a picture of her please?

>>84987699
I don't know about that, anon. A lot of fit people are only knowledgeable about being fit, and are average everywhere else. I've seen some fit people that are really dull, and cold as well.
>>
has moviebob ever had a girlfriend? he might still be a virgin, jesus
>>
>>84987871
holy shit Bob it's really you, you fat retard

what point do you think you're making about zendaya lmao

and also fucking lol at this fat little dick shit
>A lot of fit people are only knowledgeable about being fit
>>
>>84971037
He's not wrong in that Raimi Spider-Man was mostly better, but he's shit at articulating it. "Peter is young for no reason" is not a proper complaint and "High School isn't relatable to anyone who grew up with the Raimi movies" is even less of one. You're making a fucking Spider-Man movie, you need to appeal to kids, not people that were kids 15 years ago. "Spider-Man is a fuck up" also shows that he doesn't understand the character on a very fundamental level.

Bob's a terrible critic because he judges a movie based on how it makes him feel. He never talks about film making on a technical level, and has very little understanding of what makes a good movie beyond "It made me feel good inside." There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but there is when it's coming from someone like Blobbo who fancies himself an iconoclast with very little proof to back it up.

>>84987631
Being fit requires an incredible amount of discipline and dedication. Two things that Bob can't even begin to comprehend. He also looks to have very little experience with people and bases everything around stereotypes from 80s movies where jocks are meat headed bullies who disrespect women, and nerds are misunderstood geniuses who are all nice and get the girl in the end.
>>
>>84987853
it's what appeared for someone still stuck in 2003 as if we're still in the echo chamber of "lets kill jihadis and go to iraq"
>>
File: Moviebob_single.jpg (47KB, 902x468px) Image search: [Google]
Moviebob_single.jpg
47KB, 902x468px
>>84987917
>>
I want to see Bob fist fight another e celeb, maybe Spoony
>>
>>84987963
Hmm, quite the scathing response. Truly one for the books.
>>
File: 1498625125222.jpg (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498625125222.jpg
24KB, 240x320px
>>84987871
ur a walking "people in walmart" post and you think you're a futuristic sophisticated cosmopolitan jewish academic bc u make youtube vids about children shit hahahaha
>>
>>84988125
I think he'd have a shot desu. He's a big guy.
>>
>>84988191
he is, I want to see him in action

no katanas though
>>
>>84988181
Ah yes, very stimulating conversation indeed. You are truly a "word smith" as they say in the finer circles.
>>
>>84987631
I love it. He creates a fantasy future where he's actually LESS of a person than he is right now.

Barely passing an IT qualification already puts you above this obese waste of air.
>>
>>84987812
It would break his mind to find out GG was spearheaded on a website that really likes anime Skyrim mods and Nintendo games rather than CoD.
>>
>>84988239
what do you think about blacks working out, hispanics/3rd worlders not enjoying being replaced by machines or muslims not being into your gaytopia
>>
>>84988148
>>84988239
Just lift weights twice a week, research estrogen and fat effects on your physiology, mood, health and thought patterns
>>
>>84988413
researching about estrogen and health isnt very stimulating for a evolved future of sophisticated anime apraisers like me
>>
>>84988374
They shall be purged if they do not adapt.
>>
>>84988374
Ah, yet again another worthwhile piece of conversation to add to the old memory. Please continue. I'm very interested in hearing anything more you might have to say.
>>
>>84988477
>>84988462
lmao holy fuck brilliant
>>
>>84988493
people were mocking you >>84988477 >>84988462 but your answer was more autistic than the parody ones
>>
If you pretend to be movieblob for too long your face will stay that way
>>
>>84971037

>Bob neglects to mention thatthis is the first Spiderman movie that is the beginning of an arc that DOESN'T hammer down the Uncle Ben origin and only hints at it

Homecoming gets free points SOLELY because of that.
>>
>>84988493
yo bitch tits, i heard you dissing innocent niggas pumping iron
>>
>>84988568
Very interesting. Please continue. Your input on this situation is very important to me and I enjoy conversing with you very much.
>>
>>84988709
lmao this is genuinely spot on with how the fat walmart dude desperatly tries to deny who he really is
>>
>>84971037

would it be better if 15 year old Peter Parker had an 80 year old aunt?
>>
>>84971171
ABSOLUELY. F**KING. BASED.
>>
>>84988760
Keep going. This is gold.
>>
>>84971037
Oh god, is MovieBlob /myguy/?
This can't be.
>>
>>84988778
it would've been better if she was a bag of bones
>>
>>84988462
>a evolved future of sophisticated anime apraisers like me
lmao isnt this a Cum Town bit?

"In the future worker's socialist utopia I wont be required to do manual labor because I review animes"
>>
File: Morebobchipmen.png (1MB, 1124x742px) Image search: [Google]
Morebobchipmen.png
1MB, 1124x742px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>84989065
With sunglasses and a mustache he looks exactly like my dad did when I was little.
>>
>>84987871
yo bob for real tho what point were you making with this zendaya shit?

>post a pic then!
>>
>>84989065
Why is he cosplaying as a fictional character that is a buff military man? Doesn't he hate both of those?
>>
>>84989065
these army macho gay bros have no place in this evolved future
>panics when he-man falls off shelf
>>
>>84989065
Why don't these tards know how to flex? There's an image of Chris-chan in the exact same autistic pose.
>>
>>84989414
Flex what?
>>
>>84989444
Those trips
>>
>>84989188
Keep going. This is gold.
>>
>>84979529
See, the problem with Moviebob is that usually a statement like this would be more ludicrous 4chan hyperbole, but in this case it is 100% factual, more or less confirmed by the man himself. On numerous occasions.
>>
>>84989582
>The bad guy in terminator should be a jock
>nerd's good machine vs intimidating jock
>good fight
>>
>>84989414
I doubt at any point in his life, Bob has been skinny enough to see the musculature of his arm through fat.
>>
Bob what call of duty/ battlefild is the dumbest most shitlord bro videogame?
>>
File: carlos.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>84971037
More like Blob Chips-man
>>
File: Liefeld RP.jpg (24KB, 107x126px) Image search: [Google]
Liefeld RP.jpg
24KB, 107x126px
>>84987402
Why do libs and numales chastise people for being homophobic and then go "hahaha you work out you must be gay lol" or "look at this caricature I made of Trump and Steve Bannon having gay sex isn't it homosexuality funny"?

>>84987631
Bob has implied he's terrible at math when talking about D&D, is his only intellectual talent writing think pieces about movies? What the fuck makes him think he's part of an indispensable intellectual elite?
>>
the only thing homecoming did better than the other spiderman movies was show how vulnerable he is without a million skyscrapers to swing around on
>>
File: 1424559534603.jpg (88KB, 641x360px) Image search: [Google]
1424559534603.jpg
88KB, 641x360px
>>84990009
>What the fuck makes him think he's part of an indispensable intellectual elite?
It's a bizarre coping mechanism for his bullying. Someone posted a video earlier where he said that the reason he was bullied was probably because he was 'superior' to everyone else.
>>
>>84990009
Fags ARE funny. It's just the hypocrisy in acknowledging this that's stupid.
>>
>>84990204
It's videogames. I like them a fair amount but they're not anything intellectual.
>>
>>84971037
He is literally insane, considering what he say he can only be properly discussed on /pol/
>>
>>84990009
He thinks being fit and being smart are mutually exclusise and because he will always be in shit shape he thinks himself smart.
>>
>>84990009
Same reason that people who loudly rage against hentai and sexism turn out to be actual pedos: deflection.
>>
File: 1466779455102.png (73KB, 1024x434px) Image search: [Google]
1466779455102.png
73KB, 1024x434px
Why does Movie Bob advocate for war in Europe?
>>
>>84990816
Something should be done about that man.

He really is a shit.
>>
>>84990816
He's not wrong.
>>
>>84990816
THE AVSOLUTE MAD MAN
>>
>>84990900
He's not wrong in his history but it does not apply to the situation with the eu
>>
>>84990900
Go to bed Mr Junker
>>
>>84990816
What a retard. Typical American.
>>
>>84990204
This. all the movies have convinced the youth that if you are a loser that means one they you will be a successful billionaire while your old bully is bald,fat and works at a gas station. kris heart has a nice story where the most popular guy he knew was not only a valedictorian but also ended up becoming a surgeon (as he planned)
>>
>>84990816
>ha ha, we killed our own countryman
Where was this talk when EU made it mandatory for you to give your phone number when making a gmail account?
>>
>>84971174
Yes, and his facial hair does not help things. It's completely wrong for his fat head.

Normally I wouldn't be so incensed with a person's ugliness but Bob is also a dumbass attention whore with bad opinions so there's really nothing redeemable about him.
>>
>>84991120
>ha ha

Where did you get the idea bob was laughing?
>>
>>84991190
The tone implies he approves of how things went down. also What is this "We" shit, which regiment was he in?
>>
>>84990816

If the south had a vastly superior military, I imagine the north would have let them go.
>>
>>84991228
Approval=laughing now?

>what is this "we" shit

Are you autistic?
>>
>>84991229
Imagine what a pain in the ass travel would be if you needed a passport to cross the country
>>
>>84991120
>EU made it mandatory for you to give your phone number when making a gmail account

That's not true retard.
>>
>>84991332
>Are you autistic?
Are you? "we" are not the country nigger. I am not Bob and Bob did not raise one cheetoh-dusted finger to prevent secession. He is just a dumbass who makes poor use of the editorial "we".
>>
>>84991462
So you are autistic. Got it.
>>
The guy is talking about the plot, how he likes or not likes the characters building and storytelling. He isn't sperging at the diversity boogieman, so no, he not /tv/
>>
>>84991332
>Approval=laughing now?
What is a sensible chuckle?
>Are you autistic?
I would have to ask you the same? Bob was not there, even bob type people where not there. The same literally hitler, sexist, nationalists,etc type people where the ones who kept the union together, even the most liberal among them would today be seen as a shitlord but he has no problem co opting their achievements
>>
> having a decent hairline well into his twenties
>wasting it by having that body

I'm a /fit/ fag and bald and this hurts, man
>>
>>84991384
Than why does gmail, yahoo and many other mail providers have made phone number a mandatory thing? I recall reading that they had to do it in compliance to some new resolution. If im wrong than tell me the real reason
>>
File: latest-61.jpg (51KB, 1062x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest-61.jpg
51KB, 1062x800px
>>84989976
>>
>>84991734
So that's 2 autistic people we have in this thread.
>>
>>84973357

Bob, is that you?
>>
>>84971037
>>Aunt May hot for no reason
These are really dumb complaints.
>>
>>84976815
>Why do the worst people always happen to have goatees

Because they come from the Mirror Universe.
>>
>>84978012
hes hot dude
>>
>>84971593
I don't know if you copypasta'd this yourself, or got it from somewhere else, but thank you. I've wanted this for a while.
>>
>>84992283
Thats what partly fuels his ego, he thinks he has something to offer women. Hes an ugly man, inside and out.
>>
>>84990816
For a second I thought he was talking about the colonies declaring independence and thinking "hang on, didn't the big empire lose that war?"

Then I remembered Bob's an amerilard.
>>
>>84991849
>Than why does gmail, yahoo and many other mail providers have made phone number a mandatory thing?

They don't, you can skip it. Phone numbers as recovery option are a staple in everything from Steam to Facebook. But it's never required, and certainly not because of EU regulation.
>>
>>84992501
>They don't, you can skip it.
many people can't skip it. google it
>>
File: vulture suit.jpg (50KB, 432x767px) Image search: [Google]
vulture suit.jpg
50KB, 432x767px
>>84971037
because it's more based on the Ultimate version and the character is at his best when he's a naive teenager who's just got his powers with relatable problems like school/work/crushes/parental figure rather than just another badass adult superhero with unrelatable problems about saving the city
probably because if you grew up with the Raimi movies you're a millennial who hasn't been in highschool for a decade and not a Gen Z the movie is about and aimed at?
fag detected
>no heart whatsoever
you mean you saw it when you were 34 or whatever and not a teenager like the Raimi movies so are less emotionally invested in movies
that's what makes it good, he's just a 15 year old kid who's never been in a real fight before, so the action scenes have real tension that he might mess up and makes scenes like when hes trapped under the rubble really emotional, hes not an instant badass like most capeshit characters
except he's only in like 4 scenes and it was great to see other parts of the MCU like who actually cleans up all these trashed cities and what happens to all this alien tech, not shoehorned at all
the washington monument scene was better than anything in Raimi's third or the 2 Amazing movies and Vulture's scary suit is more iconic than the 7 villains from those three movies too
thats what makes it one of the best cape movies, not the same generic plot about a bad guy trying to nuke NYC, just a guy who wants to stay under the radar and sell stolen alien tech, which is a relatable motivation and believable for spidey to fight

contrarians who just hate the MCU because its so successful please stop, youre LITERALLY hipsters
>>
>>84971593
Thanks Sam. I'm buying your merch buddy, you won't have to eat out of trash cans or live in your car anymore :)
>>
>>84993207
Good respones but Blob won't notice unless you rephrase it in the form of a pizza.
>>
>#1 reason: Too many niggers, not enough white nationalist propaganda as in the old Raimi flicks
Goddamn Moviebrap has really changed his ways!
>>
>>84993207
Why couldn't they just cast Tomei as a new character? I want hot women in the movie but Aunt May never looked like that.
>>
>>84993207
>implying the MCU is good
>>
>>84990204
>all worthy intellects
>>
>>84971037
Someone needs to put Film Robert out of his misery.
The man is nauseating and pitiful in every way.
>>
>>84982419
Source?
>>
>fat disgusting man in his thirties wants a super hero movie to appeal to him and not children

Jesus Christ he's fucking grotesque in every way.
>>
File: IMG_1184.png (29KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.png
29KB, 420x294px
>>84971037
ITT
>>
>>84995564
If it was good it would appeal to everyone.
>>
>>84971037
>young for no reason
except the reason that he's in highschool, just like raimi's was?
>highschool isn't relatable anymore because i grew up
we don't care?
>aunt may hot for no reason
what difference does that make to the quality of a movie?

this guy sounds like a retard. So yeah, he's "your" guy
>>
>>84971074
>no heart whatsoever
This classifies as a good movie these days?
>>
>>84971037
Why is he faking a Boston accent?
>>
>>84995798
How do you know he's faking it? He's from Massachusetts.
>>
A reminder that Bob loved Sucker Punch.
>>
>>84971060
If you watch Homocumming you're an even bigger homosexual
>>
>>84995947
One second he says "Spydamayun" the next he says "Spiiderman"
It sounds fake
>>
>>84990900
Yes he is, the United States is not comparable to the European Union
>>
>>84996025
I don't know. Accents can be fucky. I'm from southern Ohio, just above Kentucky, and every once in a while a hillbilly accent slips out of me for a second, but I really don't have one.
>>
>>84995564
He said his dream is to make a "faithful adaptation of mario into a movie". What do you expect?
>>
>>84996226
Hey same. Well closer to WV. Mountain folk accents.
>>
>Fat man child dosent like something and refers to nostalgia as proof.
Didn't he defend shit, and call people names based on similar shit?

Like didnt this fucker defend the new Robocop and say "get the nostalgia goggles off."
>>
>>84997316
He's said lots of stupid shit but his analysis of the first 2 Raimi films was pretty spot on. It's probably his best video. He pretty much covers why they're so good and even talks in detail about their flaws like MJ in general and Spidey losing his powers in 2.
>>
>>84997557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD3h_bT0Mfg&t
Forgot vid
>>
>no high stakes
fucking good
>>
>>84997599
STOP POSTING FROM HIS CHANNEL

At least mirror or .webm that shit.
>>
>>84998193
The video is over an hour long.
>>
>>84971060
Not an argument
>>
>>84971074
I don't think you read the op
>>
File: CvItGdQWAAA-NMZ[1].jpg (60KB, 1200x639px) Image search: [Google]
CvItGdQWAAA-NMZ[1].jpg
60KB, 1200x639px
>>84971037
Kinda makes sense that a nazi would like the Raimi movies
>>
>>84990816
>out union
last time i checked the usa was a federation
>>
>>84985724
>>84985666
Why do people take issue with non white characters in Spiderman? It makes sense because Queens is a very diverse borough. Immigrants tend to raise their kids there, or out on LI if they have the power to do so.
>>
>>84998914
That one's truly puzzling.

>I wish the Nazis hadn't tainted Nazism
>>
>>84998826
Not a lie either.
>>
>>84998914
i'm actually kinda interested in eugenics, the only problem is that humans live too long and take forever to grow into consenting adults
>>
>>84999091
You could test it in one of those non-consenting countries.
>>
>>84999161
yeah, but you'd still have to wait at least 16 years for every generation to notice any real genetic changes
>>
>>84999023
The only thing I take issue with is race bending. In Homecoming, most of the non whites are new characters. Nigger MJ is a new character. Nigger that Peter has a crush on is new. Peter's fat faggot friend is new as far as I know. Race bending Flash is stupid and makes no sense. My argument is if they want non whites in their movie so bad, make some new characters and make them non white. So they've exercised their creativity and world building skills by adding new characters and they have their non whites they wanted. It's a double win situation. The only thing they could have done better is keep Flash a big white guy and make Indian kid one of Flash's cronies or something like that.
>>
>>84972066
>He was the same age when Spider-Man first debuted in the comics and was the same age in Ultimate Spider-Man.
Spider "MAN"
The first draft of any character is flawed to shit. Spider man is best summed up in the 1990's cartoon.

>People who saw the Raimi movies didn't go to high school? Also, this is a general audiences movie with a slight focus on younger audiences, not a movie only for Raimi Spider-Man fans.
His point was that Raimi got it right, and spider man should be left alone.

>And? She's still the same overprotective yet nurturing caregiver. She's still the same character. She just looks different. Guess what? I can say the same about all the side characters: Flash looks different but he's still the same character. Does it really make you uncomfortable to get a boner for Aunt May? Who cares?
Aunt May is dependent on Peter/spider man. Often a damsel in distress. I feel more sympathy for an elderly broke woman whose husband was fucking killed. Also, flash is not a believable character as he's the type of kid I bullied in school

>There's literally a scene where Spider-Man stops to give an old woman directions fuck you.
Are you joking?

>Is this your first time seeing Spider-Man? That's his character: he messes up all the time and things don't work out for him. His origin is literally "I made a mistake and someone I love died because of it.
Peter Parker is prideful and selfish, not fucking stupid. He's a genus who power tripped

One of the more interesting things about the movie is that you get to see the effect the Avengers have had on the average person. I mean, if the Avengers existed in the real world and saved New York from aliens, people would be talking about it, especially in New York. It'd be a big fucking deal.
"What if le avengers were real life xD" Fuck off

>The film contains one of the most iconic scenes from the Spider-Man comics, where he lifts up the rubble.
WOW HE LIFTS A THING.
>>
>>84971037
>high school isn't relatable

Trends change but kinda of people don't.
Bob is a fucking fool.

Also by making him young is the point. It's purpose is that he isn't ready to be a full blown hero. He has to mature into it.

May being young is just a change on the character.

Fights being small is what made they movie great. Giant fights are getting stale. Keeping it grounded is perfect.

Only thing that was majored that sucked was lack of spider sense. It's the writers taking a character norm out to benefit their story and work around certain moments.
>>
>>84971037

It was an okay movie. The bad parts:

>making spidey ironmeme-light, over gadgeting him
>making it out as if we care that they're setting up a few to die and the last few movies are replacement heroes (because MCU movie can't expand their roster to a few hundred as per the comics)
>continued stupidity in relation to the fact that magic, super tech, aliens, spooky govt agencies and 'mutants' (inhumans) should be common knowledge by now
>aunt being young
>no ben and the whole 'responsibility/guilt' angle
>why bother with a shitty romance subplot (because high school)
>ironmeme as mentor did not work, his underling was a buffoon as usual
>don't think any civvies even died, so stakes didn't feel quite there

The good:
>lower tier crime fighting
>teen that's a bit shit at what he's trying to do (he should be older but what ever)
>villain had a reason for goals/actions, but lol-stupid-hired-help
>works as a very stripped down coming of age adventure for teen spidey, lets hope they don't repeat this particular character arc
>>
>>84999002
Explain the difference between a union and a federation
>>
>>84999050
show your study proving it's not a lie
>>
>>84971508
MovieBlob is one of the best examples of why you pull out when you end up fucking the town bicycle to break up a dry streak.

Every single opinion of his is based around resentment.
So he's actually pretty perfect for /tv/
>>
I cant imagine a guy in his thirty is still concerned about his bullies from hs.
>>
File: Moviebob on trevor noah.png (545KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Moviebob on trevor noah.png
545KB, 640x1136px
>>84971037
Remember that one time when Moviebob was friends with Devin Faraci and knew about him sexually harassing women, and had a big rant about how if you called him out on it you were lower than filth?
>>
I thought the villain was good but everything else was shit
>>
What is with these youtube people and their rambling? It felt like he could have said all the major points in half or even a third of the time.

Seriously what type of retard takes 6 minutes to discuss a movie. Ebert's reviews were less than 2 minutes a piece while being far more informative. And that's 2 minutes WITH using clips from the film.
>>
>>84971037
The only things good about Raimi Spiderman are J. Jonah Jameson, Bone Saw, and that Revenge of the Mad Madman poop
>>
>>84976909

Homecoming is just miles' story in white face
>>
>>84971060
fuck my ass
>>
File: 1486102261979.jpg (17KB, 550x421px) Image search: [Google]
1486102261979.jpg
17KB, 550x421px
>>84971037
am i REALLY supposed to take this fat fuck seriously because he's wearing a blazer? fuck this is gay. and i'm gay for watching this. good grief.
>>
>>84971037
How the fuck is he getting fatter?
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.