/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Defiant Ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: large_Defiant.jpg (30KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
large_Defiant.jpg
30KB, 400x593px
Has anyone watched this? I really fucking enjoyed it.
>>
>>84970553
The whole thing was a Dr Dre circle jerk. It was an excuse for him to pat himself on the back
>>
>>84970553
Does he acknowledge that Eazy E was his financier and put him on?
>>
>>84970670
I was much more interested in the Jimmy Iovine segments. I had no idea how much of an influence he had on music and the artists.
>>
I dunno why anyone would be proud of hip hop culture or pioneering hip hop culture

Good job indoctrinating your own people to kill each other cause its gangsta and obsess over what you wear and materialism

Gee I wonder what race was the guy who gave Dre a record deal
>>
>>84971073
One of the biggest producers, if not the biggest, who has been around from very early on and actually brought this degenerate genre into the mainstream was the jew Scott Storch. He produced all of Dr. Dre's hits. But nogs still have the audacity to claim Hip-Hop as theirs, which is ironic and just plain dumb for many reasons, the main reason being that the backbone of Hip-Hop, rhyming spoken prose to music, has been around for centuries, before nogs even uttered their first words.
>>
>>84970765
Yes, Dre mentioned early on Eazy was the money behind NWA when Dre broke from Wreckin Cru. I think he gave E plenty of props, I really wish there would have been more segments on E struggling in the singing booth.

It was a really good doc up until it went full shill for Beats and Apple in the last episode. Needed more Iovine though, he's a far more interesting character in the grand scope of things than Dre.
>>
I thought it was hilarious how the reason fuck the police was written was because those dumbasses stuck a paint ball shotgun out of a car window on the freeway and shot paintballs at peoplea cars and the cops pulled them over guns drawn and put them in cuffs, it really disappointed me
>>
>>84970670
Yes. Remember the totally made-up and pointless scene in Straight Outta Compton when a 'young' Jimmy Iovine has a short face-to-face meeting with a 'young' Dr. Dre foreshadowing the 'invention' of BEATS. I laughed out loud in the theaters and caught a whole bunch of sucking teeth sounds and groans. People actually believe scam headphones are the most important discovery to "the culture" than the fucking cotton gin. People actually believe Dr. Dre and Iovine were tinkering in a garage one lazy Sunday afternoon and invented BEATS headphones. All they did was invest and steal cables from Monster, and then cranked up the bass. They matter because they sold them to Apple who in turn sell then to Suckers.

Also, anyone else find it funny Dr. Dre is selling a product called "BEATS by Dre"? -- They should get Dee Barnes and Michel'le as spokespersons.

Google Dre's wife sometime. It's obviously a man and by the size of that jaw you know he/she can take a punch.
>>
>>84971232
How dare you slam poetry is all black! As well as Mozart and Shakespeare so whatever keep telling lies
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.